Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 5/18/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is ridiculous. I have such oily eyelids and I took so long to buy this because I didn't think it was necessary but I bought it recently when it was on sale for $3. This stuff is amazing. I can't believe I have gone so long without it. I have tried almost every low budget primer out there and I didn't want to pay more than $10 for a tube of eyeshadow primer and so finding this is great. My oily eyelids go literally 12+ hours without getting oily. It is ridiculous. I wear ot everyday now, whether I'm wearing eyeshadow, or just eyeliner, my hooded, oily eyelids stay clean and dry the entire day, no transfer, creasing or anything, its amazing. HG status for sure.

on 5/7/2014 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Works just as well as the UDPP on my extremly oily eyelids for a fraction of the price. I dont experience any eyeshadow creasing when using this regardless of the quality of eyeshadow I am wearing. This also doesnt effect my ability to blend out eyeshadow.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've used UDPP and this works just as well. My lids are not oily nor dry, eyeshadow stays ok on its own, but when I use this, it looks fantastic all day, like I just did it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/24/2014 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It's about time they've made good drugstore eyeshadow primers! Like most people, I've used UDPP in the past. It worked just fine for me, but I don't much care for the price tag. This stuff is a great altenative at a quarter of the cost of UDPP. The main difference quailty wise is the texture. It's defintely drier and wee bit heavier on the lids. My shadow, liner and mascara all stay in place perfectly. Great product!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Holy moly, I've used UDPP for years thinking it was the best in the industry. This is better.

You will notice quite a bit more slip compared to UDPP. That slip makes all the difference when applying eyeshadow. After seeing how smoothly eyeshadow applies over this (with no sacrifice on color intensity), application of eyeshadow over UDPP suddenly seemed patchy and uneven by comparison when I went back. Seriously, eyeshadow blends much smoother and evenly over the Fergie primer, it's unbelievable.

Pro tip: Let it dry for at least 30 seconds before applying eyeshadow on top, otherwise it applies all patchy (kinda like UDPP now that I think about it).

on 4/19/2014 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is such a great product and I'm so glad that I don't have to pay that huge pricetag for UDPP anymore. This WnW primer works just as good if not better. I can wear my shadows for 16 hours or more with no creasing or fading. I have dry eyelids and this has not irritated them or made them worse in anyway. I also recommend the WnW shimmer primer for non-matte shadows and it blows UDPP sin out of the water.

on 4/9/2014 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This eye primer did not work for me at all. My eyelids got super dry and when I applied my eyeshadow they looked even drier. I used a couple different eyeshadows the 3 times I tried this primer and I just wasn't able to blend the colors at all. When I used neutrals/taupe colors they looked like mud on my lids (no it's not the shadows, because I've used the same colors with different primers and they looked good) and the colors didn't look vibrant at all. I felt as soon as I applied this that it wasn't going to work because it dried up right away and it felt too thick for a primer. I tried using only a little bit, but that still didn't work. I bought this since it had good reviews but it didn't work for me at all. I'll stick to the ELF eyelid primer for now.

on 4/7/2014 12:17:00 PM

This is my go to primer I love this stuff. It work wonders you should definitely go try.

on 3/26/2014 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is legitimately the best eye primer I have ever used. While on holidays in the US, I forgot to bring a primer so I tried this out because I heard some good things about it. AND THEY WERE RIGHT.

Never have I ever had my eye shadow and gel liner stay in place all day (as in 10-14 hours) and not have it crease! This is a perfect formulation for me as I felt that the Too Faced one was too thin and slippery whereas Urban Decay was overly creamy (and caused it to crease). This looks a little matte when applied to the eyelid but it melds in with my skin tone pretty quick without any greyish cast or highlighting dry/uneven parts.

I've got no complaints about the packaging - I just apply some gentle pressure to squeeze a tiny bit out and there's no mess. I just wish I bought more of these in America because I was forced to buy backups that were three times the price online!

Disappointed big time.. it felt gritty after it dried and did nothing to hold or enhance my shadow.