Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a cheap eye shadow primer, decided to give it a try, and it worked amazing! Keeps my eye shadow in place all day. Highly recommend!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This eyelid primer saved my life. I have oily eyelids, and after a whole day of school, my makeup has worn off, but my eyeshadow is the only one that stays on. Love this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A repurchase here is a no brainer. For sure I will repurchase, I hope they never decide to remove or reformulate it. it's the best if you don't want that dreaded crease or mysterious disappearing act. It's literally eyeshadow glue. It will hold, intensify, and preserve whatever you lay down on top of it. Period.
The consistency is purrfect, Dreamy really. I've had the same tube 7 months and it has performed perfectly since day 1.
The only problem I've encountered is sometimes it makes the shadow in the crease hard to blend. This only happens if I'm in a hurry and don't give it proper time to set and don't put down a skin tone transition shade to help blend. But that's my problem.
I would slap down $20 for this. I didn't though, only around $5.
Score.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING PRIMER. UD Primer Potion was my HG, until I tried this. this is a perfect dupe and costs under $4! I have extremely oily eye lids and this prevents creasing and keeps shadows in place! The product hasn't gone runny or changed consistency either.
I have a full tupe of UD Primer Potion but I still reach for this one every day.

Update July 2015 - now this has started separating and is more of a hassle than it's worth. I've gone back to my UDPP since it's perfect every single time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This primer does a good job of evening out the skin color of my eyelids, but unfortunately doesn't work well with keeping shadows in place or preventing creasing. The formula is really runny and overall I just am not too thrilled about this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite eye primer. Comparable to high end primers for a quarter of the price

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great DUPE for UD Eye Shadow Primer in SIN! What a bargain!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

After seeing all the reviews on this primer it peaked my interest and well if it wasn't any good then I could just trash it (it's only four dollars at Walgreens) Well I have to say I LOVE IT. It's cheap works great and doesn't leave my eye area lighter then the rest of my eye (halo effect). If you use urban decay or painterly paint pot this is way better!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is absolutely incredible! The price is great, it lasts forever, and it works like magic!

It's too bad this product is no longer going to be for sale (bought it on clearance). I have really oily eyelids and this helped my urban decay naked palette stay on alll day. It does dry your lids quite a bit so if your eyeshadow is already pretty dry this may not be the best primer for you to use but for me it worked great!!