Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

3.1

on 11/11/2013 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Good color match and nice packaging allowing you to squeeze the right amount of product. However, this is very very oily. On me, having very oily skin, this just slides from one side to the other, brushes don't work either. Also, my skin gets more oily after five minutes of wear.

The coverage is sheer to light but I don't believe this can be buildable. Maybe because this just didn't sit on my skin after application so trying to build another layer was an impossible task. I gave it away to a friend with very dry skin and she suffered the same problems with application.

Is a shame, Revlon used to do decent foundations and concealers and with the changes on formulation they now suit very specific skin needs. Obviously not mine.

on 11/7/2013 4:57:00 AM

After using so many of Revlon's products, I guess I expected this to live up to the Colorstay that I love so much. I can't use this as a BB, a primer, a moisturizer... nothing! It's just gross. Back to the store it goes. Boo! I really had high hopes here :(

I am glad it worked for some folks...I guess my skin just didn't like it (it made a slip and slide out of my entire face)

on 11/6/2013 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

020 Light/medium is a decent color match.

This stuff just does not stay on. Like another reviewer said, it transfers with a vengeance. It does look nice on....but it just winds up everywhere. I imagine younger women with oily skin would hate this even more than I do!

on 11/2/2013 10:58:00 PM

This is a bb cream that works great for me.

After reading several review here, i decide to try it my own.

It does cover nicely but isn't very thick.

The finishing make my skin look more healthy. I usually stay away from BB creams because of breakouts but this one didn't break me out at all! I love it

on 10/23/2013 10:17:00 PM

Wouldn't buy this product again, didn't cover and of my facial flaws and made my skin extremely oily.

on 10/23/2013 5:10:00 PM

i was expecting a much better product for the price. this is one of the thickest bb creams i've ever tried and while it looks pretty good newly applied, it doesn't have much staying power and made my usually normal skin feel oily. also, the cream has a kind of strange chemically smell when you open the bottle, which i don't like.

on 10/9/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Nice BB cream for the price. A nice light foundation. Staying power isn't great and I have dry skin. Doesn't settle into my fine lines. Liked it better than my BB BB cream because of the texture.

on 10/8/2013 3:33:00 PM

This BB cream is okay for the first hour but it eventually made my face feel really oily after that I had to keep touching up with a powder it was really annoying

on 10/4/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried countless other foundations...mineral powders..creams ect. Can't believe I finally found one that works. I LOVE this product! I have dry skin so I love that its a dewy finish. Probably not great for oily skin though...
I find it had decent lasting power!! About as good as any I have tried!
Many foundations look too caked on.., I just tried bare minerals and although staying power was ok it showed all my fine lines and felt dry.
If you want a medium to light coverage with great staying power and a dewy beautiful finish...this is for you!!!!!!
This makes my skin look better than any other product I've tried! And I've tried a LOT!

on 10/3/2013 1:54:00 PM

good dewy finish over l'ordeal skin perfect bb provides a pretty nice finish. not oily or shiny and not cakey. photoready foundation was too heavy. this is great and I'll be sticking with it.