December 19, 2014 | 1573 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by syntheticaesthetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After two tubes of this BB cream I am decided that my feelings toward it are neutral. I like the lightweight feel of it compared to wearing foundation every day, but this product does have its drawbacks. On their website Revlon claims this product "HYDRATES like moisturizer, SMOOTHES like primer, COVERS like foundation, BLURS FLAWS like concealer, and PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen." I have found that 1) I still require a moisturizer with this product (and I have combination oily skin, so I don't have very demanding dry skin), 2) it emphasizes my pores like nobody's business, and sits on top of the skin in a weird way, 3) I absolutely still need concealer for under the eyes and for blemishes after I've applied this product, and 4) I have to vehemently blend this out with a buffing brush or else it will look like a noticeably streaky, crumbly mess...especially if your shade is even slightly off from your skintone. I find it ironic that a product meant to be multi-use and time-saving can be so high maintenance. This product is considerably cheaper than other Western BB creams, and has more coverage than other drugstore BB creams I have tried (I'm looking at you Maybelline), which is why I have stuck with it so far. However, of the claims Revlon makes about this product the only one I consider legitimate is the SPF factor, but even so, I would probably rather use a facial sunscreen if I was expecting to be out in the sun all day. So overall, not great. Not terrible. Just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have only just returned to liquid foundations after a very long period using mineral powder foundations. My main goal for foundation is high SPF, medium coverage and decent colour. Using this as my criteria, BB creams seemed the logical option and I did try several of the Korean BB creams including the more popular ones that have the very high SPF. Being in Australia, I wanted a BB cream that was easy to source and that led me to Revlon. I chose the lightest shade "fair" and applied it using my beautyblender sponge. I found the coverage to be light to medium, but it is definitely buildable. It sets (minus powder) to a semi matte finish which is flattering and looks really great in photographs as promised. I used a seperate concealer for my eye area, but found that it worked great at covering all those little bits of redness and discolouration on the rest of my face. The look is very natural and it feels moisturising on your face without looking greasy or shiny which is a huge problem I had with many of the other BB creams. The semi matte effect lasted all day and this was without using any powder over the top as I dislike powdering over foundation. This BB cream lived up to everything it promised.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I tried the loreal magic bb cream and this is so much better. The coverage is good, considering that it is a bb cream. So it is good for light makeup days and it is buildable. There are not a lot of shades, so I was scared that it wouldn't march me, but it actually matched perfectly (I bought the shade medium). I have oily skin and this works great. It looks so natural. This doesn't make my skin any more greasy. The only time I blot is because of my skins natural oiliness. The only downside is that it does not last long. I don't know if I will be repurchasing, but I do know that I will be finishing this tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

My new found love! I love this BB cream!
I actually prefer it over Garnier.

It's a little thick, but gives a really nice and natural coverage. There's more of a colour range, which is a plus. Since I find the Garnier to be a little too orange?

The spf is a bonus. My skin isn't oily so this does last all day for me. I'll definitely be re purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Pekepop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had so much trouble finding makeup light enough to match my skin, which is why I was so happy to find Revlon's lightest BB cream actually worked out. I use this is place of a moisturizer/primer under my Revlon Colorstay foundation. I have normal/dry skin and it makes my skin glow. It has been amazing! My makeup lasts and my skin looks healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by onlybeautyobsessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't understand why people hate this so much!? It's probably the best BB Cream I've tried. It gives your skin a really pretty glow. It also has a pretty good coverage. It obviously won't give full coverage because that's not what BB Creams are for but it covers most of my redness. My boyfriend doesn't like it though because it makes me smell like sunscreen but if you want your cream to protect your skin, it's probably gonna smell like that. My skin is pretty dark and I got the medium shade and it was way too light. Definitely get this for the summer it great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I quite like this. Definitely the best BB Cream I've tried. It gives very decent coverage, as good as you could expect from a BB Cream. I use it over a primer, and then just use concealer over anything this doesn't cover. Nice product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by graciem4298

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When it comes to a BB cream, you expect light coverage, but you're okay with that because the more you wear it, the less you need make up. This is the thickest BB cream ever and has the best coverage. Seriously, compare it to that drippy Maybelline BB cream and you'll see what I mean. It is the ONLY BB cream i have ever tried where it actually has coverage to be proud of. Plus, if you feel like it doesn't, its great for building up. However, make sure you blend this well for it does have an orange-y undertone. And ONE last flaw, it does not have staying power and can cake a little if you build it up too much. So i recommend a primer and powder- always!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used just about every drugstore bb cream there is and this is my absolute favorite! It provides excellent coverage and is very buildable for a bb cream. I have very dry skin and this does not accentuate my dry areas at all or cause flaking. I obviously make sure to moisturizer before applying, so I can't say how the results will be if you don't.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this product a lot. For one thing, it's light enough for me (in Light) and that's uncommon among BB creams, which tend to have very few color choices. The tube packaging is great. It seems expensive at $11-$12 but Revlon products are often on sale or Buy 2 Get 1 or have coupons. You shouldn't have to pay full price.

Like other BB creams (American ones, apparently) this is more of a light foundation than anything else. It does provide some SPF, but it's not moisturizing. You still need moisturizer underneath, and concealer if your skin isn't flawless. I need powder in the summer, but probably would be happy with the dewy finish in the fall or winter.

Frankly, if there's not some really important reason to use full foundation (my beloved Revlon Colorstay Whipped) then I'm migrating toward using BB cream most days.