Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 10/16/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Tried once and threw out. Too thick too apply and the brush is too widely spaced. Left me with Twiggy-like lashes.

on 10/16/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is probably the worst mascara I've ever fought with in my life.

Not only did it get super clumpy -- and those clumps were BFFs, never wanting to separate -- but the wand poked the holy crap out of my eyeballs. I think it was because the wand had microscopic bristles that were made from the same material as sticker bushes.

The black was not black. It was a super sad black.

I would recommend this to someone if I hated them. A lot. Like if they set my house on fire and sold my child on the black market hatred.

on 10/8/2014 11:04:00 AM

This mascara is the best one I have ever had! When I put it on it wouldn't clump and make a mess,it gave me the volume I wanted and looked great! the packaging was really cute,but the price $6-7 dollars is a bit expensive,but it is worth it if you really want a good mascara.

on 10/3/2014 9:46:00 PM

Threw this out before it dried out!! This mascara clumped my lashes together something terrible! It had me running back to covergirl clump crusher as if I was in a marathon! Terrible. Not worth the hype.

on 9/27/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my new favorite mascara after using the Maybelline Full N' Soft for many years. I use the waterproof version and it does not flake, clump, or make my lashes crunchy. This mascara gives great volume and length with two coats while still looking natural. It is easily removed with coconut oil as makeup remover.

on 9/27/2014 3:18:00 AM

this is an AWFUL mascara.. 1) gave me super hard lashes 2) made them stick and clump together not cute. 3) this stuff is impossible to get off, and when it does come off you loose a lot of lashes!! 4) irritated the crap outa my eyes! made them watery and red. both my mum and I tryed this and after only a day or two of wearing this it looked like we hardly had any lashes left on our eyes!! I warn you not to use this.

on 9/26/2014 8:15:00 AM

I love this mascara and it's the best one I have ever tried it's very lengthening but not to much volume it does make your lashes hard and is a bit harder to get it off I have not had a problem with clumping and I love it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Holy Grail Mascara. I buy tube after tube of this. Mascara's the type of product you just have to try out to see how you like it. Everyone's eyelashes are different. This one works wonders on me. Iv'e been buying it for years and I've never felt a need to look for anything else.

on 9/22/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've had more than a few years experience with mascara, and this is the first one I ever tossed into the trash after messing with it for a week. I tried changing brushes, but still couldn't get it to apply without clumping, making my lashes stiff and thick (and not in a good way) and smudging under my eyes within 2 hours of application. I would apply, spend way too many minutes with the pointy teeth of my Tweezerman Lash Comb before giving up and going with the mess, hoping for the best as I ran out the door for work. I also found it took an awful lot of cleansing oil to soften this mess enough to remove it without scrubbing (double cleanse person here) and it would smear its nasty self all over my face in the oil.

Hayl naw! Life is way too short to mess around at 6:15 am with an everyday mascara that fights back. I don't mind a high maintenance mascara for either a special occasion or if the effect is worth it (looking at you, Lancome Fatale), but I'll likely be sticking with L'Oreal Voluminous for my everyday, volume building needs or, well...any other mascara at this point!

on 9/21/2014 3:07:00 PM

This mascara works so well for me. I have thin lashes and this formula is just dry enough that it won't stick my lashes together, so I can build up the mascara nice and thick and still have all individual lashes stand out.