July 31, 2014 | 1451 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty pearly white eyeliner. I use it to line my top lids and it really opens up my eyes and makes me look well rested (even if I'm not). The packaging is really cute. You really get your moneys worth with this because it lasts forever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ive had this for about a year and it has yet to excite me. I tried using it in the inner rims of my eyes for a "wide eyed" effect but like most liners used inside your lid it doesnt last and i found it hard to go on. The only good use i get out of this product is to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and still it is no different then a cheaper pencil. I would not recommend unless you just want it because its benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Honeysuckle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got suckered into this by a SA when she applied it with smolder liner & the pink gloss. I now use it 70% of the time for highlighting my face & lips & eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by PnkCosmoXtraLime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as part of my "in a hurry" routine. I do a wash of e/s all over, then apply Mr. Frosty along my browbone & blend with my finger. It's just so creamy & user friendly!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

Love this product for nightime. I do the smokey eye thing with smudgy black liner, then add a little glimmer with this chubby, creamy pencil. The packaging is cute- love the box iwth the mr. frosty guy on it. Also can be used in the inner corners of teh eyes as a highlighter which I like to do...Drawbacks: If you arent paying attention, when you put the lid back on you can stab the pencil and crush it. Also, you have to buy the benefit sharpener to actually sharpen it (at least I had to cuz I couldnt find one big enough- ARGH). Third- its too chubby to line the inner rims which I wanted to do because white liner makes eyes look bigger. But when I tried it just gooped on my eyelashes. All in all I love it- perfect shimmery creamy white.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2003 10:06:00 PM More reviews by rthaniss

I thought this was kind of cute when I bought it, but it has subsequently proved hard to apply and embarrassingly crayon-like for those of us over 25. I did quite like the white shimmer, which makes eyes appear clear and bright, but have subsequently bought Giorgio Armani's white silk eyeliner which is softer, finer and altogether less embarrassing to pull out of one's handbag in the Ladies'.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i really like the shimmery white color to this but when i apply any pressure onto the pencil during application it just crumbles...:-(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by desireefl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was a disaster from application to removal. Terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2003 6:44:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE Mr Frosty. use it under the browbone to highlight. sometimes i mix a bit with benetint for slight shimmer.
    another good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2003 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Tommygrl1327

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice product, quite useful for underlining under the eye in order to make small eyes look bigger. Cute name too!