October 25, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2007 4:33:00 AM More reviews by muddles

Bought this to try out and did not regret getting it! L'oreal gentle eye make up remover removes my eye makeup very easily with a 1-2 wipes.Does not have any stinging effect on my eyes.This product is relatively cheap too! Will buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It hurts...badly! I do have very sensitive eyes that react to almost anything lately but this was ridiculous. I had ugly red eyes for DAYS. I am going to try and return it because I only used it once and I HATE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 9:14:00 AM More reviews by angelic_grace

I like this eye makeup remover, sometimes it takes a while to get all my eye makeup off especially if im wearing eyeliner but generally its quite goood, its also very gentle and doesnt sting. Would defo buy again at such an affordable price

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by mg84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the very first eye-makeup remover that I bought (and am still using) and i remember being so happy when i saw it in the store, because a) it was on special, and b) i think i had confused it with some other remover here that got very good reviews? lol. Well, i still don't regret buying it, and i feel that it does remove my makeup fairly easily. I am not sure how well this would work for heavier makeup, or for water-proof mascaras. But, since i only remove regular mascara, and sometimes eye-shadow with it - i think it works ok. When i use this, my mascara doesn't instantly glide off - but it does stil work. I will probably want to try a different one next time - but i am glad that this didn't really hurt my eyes. The first time i used it, i was very nervous about that - but it didn't cause irritation. After i use it on my eyes, i immediately splash my eye area with warm water, so that there is no residue or anything. I think it would be better if the bottle had a smaller opening in order to avoid too much coming out at once. I wouldn't mind re-purchasing this product, tho.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2006 2:56:00 AM More reviews by fernnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

My eyes BURNED. I'd hoped it was truly gentle.. but nope... burned like i put acid on them.
On the plus side, I suspected my cleanser wasnt removing my makeup thoroughly enough, so I went over my face with cotton wool soaked with this after washing , and indeed more foundation came off. So it might be a pretty good remover, not a complete waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by 405E

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use DHC deep cleasing oil to remove whole-face makeup, until I read an atricle written by a very famous celeb to address how important to use separate make-up remover for eyes area. And not long after I found this on magzine as Model" must have", I then decide to give it up since it is so cheap. I think the trick is first " you must use pad dabbed with toner and leave for a second" then you can go on to use this product. The eyes makeup I wear is very heavy-- brown pencil eyes liner, black liquid eyelier, eyelashes base, Maybeline waterproof volume express and waterproof Maybeline sky high curve, on the top of that I wear dark color eyeshadows.It doesn't long at all to remove all gunk and no sting and no gresy feeling. I am so so satisfied with this product and not thinking to try other highe-nd product !!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 6:31:00 AM More reviews by CarynNg

I love this eye makeup remover. It's gentle, effective (my mascara is usually gone after two cotton swipes) and it doesn't smart or sting my eyes like other brands have! Plus, it's pretty cheap! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

I purchased this after not being able to find my favorite, Pond's Bare & Repair (darn you, Target!!). I finished a bottle of it, but it just wasn't what I wanted -- the smell is too strong, it took a lot of swipes with my cotton round to get my eye makeup off (even just plain non-waterproof mascara!), and it stung my eyes afterwards. I don't even have sensitive eyes! It felt pretty drying afterwards too, making my eye cream work double duty. I won't repurchase -- next time I need remover, I'll order in bulk from drugstore.com!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by chocolik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is slightly better than using water to remove makeup. I can't take off any mascara (non-waterproof) or Revlon's colorstay eyeliner at all with this stuff. Use Neutrogena's oil free eye makeup remover (it does leave a film so after you use it with a cotton pad, just wash you face with your cleanser).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by anna5155

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product will not remove waterproof eye makeup, but it's alright for my non-waterproof mascara. It's not an miracle product but it does it's job just fine.