Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

Eyes: Violet

This is a great, inexpensive scrub. It has a very light, pleasant cocoa butter smell and doesn't scrath my face at all. It exfoliates well and the cocoa butter leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. For such a great price, this is definitely worth trying out at least once.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Mmmmmmmm. I love this, maybe not as much as my DH, but it's a nice cheap, gentle exfoliant. Great stuff and didn't leave me dry.

I love this! The smell is great, like chocolate, the price is dirt cheap and it left me skin feeling smooth and soft. I use this in the shower for a head to toe scrub, its great!

I LOOOOOVE this stuff! It gives you soft and smooth skin right away, and even the next day it is moisturized! It smells wonderful too! HG for my skin!