LORAC PRO Palette

4.5

Lets start by saying I have the Naked2, Lorac Unzipped, and Cargo Vintage Palette, just to name some. I have to say the Lorac Pro is the silkiest, best color payoff, most blendable palette I own. (In a very close race with my Cargo Vinatage Palette that is. :) The pans look on the smaller side, and I was bummed out by this at first. But I realized just barely touching the color in the pan with your brush is all you need. It's extremely pigmented, so I can tell this palette is going to last a long time. I love how well these colors are put together. You can pull off so many looks. It's pretty much the perfect neutral palette every girl needs in her makeup arsenal. I'm so happy I decided bought this. If you don't have it, GET IT!! :)

on 7/19/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I have this palette for two years now. When I bought it, I didn't have the money for the UD Nakeds and I needed a decent palette to take with me for a wedding. I have reached pan on the colors Mauve and Pewter. This is a nice neutral palette but some of the colors I don't use/like. Champagne was very glittery not shimmery and the gold had a lot of fallout. I liked the Lt Bronze as highlighter. The lighter mattes are chalky on me and not as pigmented. Deep plum on me is black and oily-feeling. It also stained my clothing when some of the fallout landed on it, weird I know. I use the most of the middle colors in this and avoided the outside ones. Would not be repurchasing.

on 7/14/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the Naked pallettes first so i thought that i dont need this. But at the end i just decided to get this and now the Naked palettes are collecting dust. Its perfect for everyday use. I use UDPP on my lids before putting on this and the colors last on me entire day.

on 7/13/2014 3:03:00 PM

I really like the variety of colors in this palette. Very good pigmentation, but if you have oily lids then it is a bit harder for the colors to show up on your lids. I personally think this is one of the most versatile palettes out there, but some colors seem unflattering like the lt pink and lt bronze. Love the neutral shades on this.

on 7/13/2014 3:12:00 AM

I don't get the hype for this product! The packaging is slim and easy to store, which I like, and it's a a good price point. Most of the mattes are good quality and blend very nicely however a few of them are too chalky. The shimmers are a big let down for me. The colors are very generic, there's really nothing special about them and they fade quickly even with a primer. They're the type of shadows that look great in the pan but fall short once they're on the lid. There are a couple shades in this palette that I like a lot but hit pan on very quickly (without regular use) because of the small amount you get. I would like this palette a lot more if it had less shadows that were larger in size.

on 7/9/2014 10:27:00 AM

This Palette made me a Lorac fan FOREVER. I bought this after having bad luck with the UD Naked 2. I had been wanting a palette for traveling and bought the Naked 2 after hearing so much hype from a friend. I wish I had done my research. After buying the Naked 2 and realizing it had TERRIBLE pigmentation, too much shimmer, and it irritated my eyes- I started researching. I wish I had done this before, everything online lead me to trying the Pro Palette. I went to 5-6 Ulta's here in the Phx Metro Area and could NOT find it anywhere... So I ended up ordering online. When this palette finally arrived I played around with it immediately and fell in love. I have told EVERYONE to order this palette. Taupe is one of my "go-to" shades, so pretty. This is worth every penny.

on 7/4/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

After Urban Decay Naked, this was my second high end palette. I agonized over this thing. For someone used to drug store prices (and quality, ugh), I couldn't get over the price tag. Urban Decay Naked was a gift that I felt very guilty for getting and keeping. But I did and I loved it. I still do. It was/is the same with the Lorac Pro palette except I do believe the Lorac Pro beats Naked. The selection of mattes and shimmers. Beautiful colors. Creamy and a pleasure to work with. I was on a roll after this one and since have obtained many high end palettes, done away with almost all drug store shadow but I do not travel without Lorac Pro. Go! Buy it now!

on 6/30/2014 12:57:00 PM

I have recently purchased Lorac Pro and Pro 2 and am very impressed. Lora Pro definitely has color selections that are warm and cool toned and will work well on all coloring . I am cool-toned (NW10) and have blonde hair and brown eyes and happy that I can use both Pro 1 and Pro 2. Lorac Pro has great eyeshadow choices and gives me the option to create many different looks from simple to smoky ..... I find the quality and pigmentation excellent and have no issues with fallout. The darker shades work great as an eyeliner or outer crease shade and are easy to apply and blend. I have also purchased the infamous Urban Decay Naked palettes and have to be honest and say that I prefer Lorac Pro 1 and Pro 2. Highly recommended.

on 6/27/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product soooo much! I got it a few years back and didn't bust it out until a few months ago. This is my go-to palette and if you are hesitating to buy this versus any of the Naked palettes, I would say go with the Lorac. The main reason behind that is because it's super versatile- you can create a variety of looks with this; you can go from totally natural to glamorous-girls-night-out sort of thing! The second reason to get it is that it is compact and very slim so it is ideal for travel in the sense that it doesn't take up a lot of room. With so many shades available, you don't really need to bring another palette or extra eyeshadows with you. Plus- it comes with a primer so there's really no need to bring another primer.
I don't regret getting this palette because there are a lot of matte shades, and I'm all about mattes. The shadows are great, very pigmented and soft! Although one shade that I do not like in this palette is "Slate" only because I haven't figured out how to incorporate it into my everyday look. I'm more of a natural-eyes kind of girl so I'm shy about wearing bold colors like "Slate." "Deep purple" looks purple in the palette but when swatch at least on my hands is not so purple. It is more like a taupe-y, grey-ish color with a slight purple undertone.
Overall, I really enjoy using this palette; everything is great about it except the material and color of the packaging. The combination of both things makes this palette look very dirty, so it gives off the appearance of bad hygiene.

on 6/25/2014 6:01:00 AM

I have the Naked palettes and this one is still the one I reach for every single day. I love this palette. Amazing quality and overall just a versatile palette. I recommend times 10000.

Popular Palettes