September 18, 2014 | 1845 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MACHONEY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, for reference I am NW45 or 177 (mufe) i wear this alone or paired up with funtabulous dazzleglass. Pure genius!! such a pretty berry color that is very flattering to woc. This is one of my must have staple products that i will always repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this lipstick stains my lips quite a bit, so I have to spend the time using a lip scrub to take of the rest of the colour. You can use this as a strong lipstick or you can use it like a lip stain. I also like adding a bit of lipgloss to give it shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

Love this Lippie!!! Smells so good (a least to me). Nice darker red/purple color. Looks different on ppl depending on your complexion. Easy to apply, goes on super smooth and pretty last longing wear. I think it's a color for all. Purchase this MAC Lippie for your Mac Collection!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Bonike

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this lipstick. My favourite after ruby woo (because you can't go wrong with a classic red). I am dark skin toned NC45 and the rebel appears in a purple shade on me. It is a beautiful colour, doesn't dry and although it is a matte lipstick, you needn't worry about chapped lips. Beautiful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never really liked lipsticks because they were dry and smelled like old perfume but MAC lipsticks changed everything for me! The colors are beautiful and match me perfectly. Reasonable price, wide variety and selection Iíve become obsessed and I love all their collections. I highly recommend buying them! You wonít regret it! I have this color and itís beautiful on my lips! Definitely buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by perfectlyflawed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Other

Love this shade on me. I'm African-American (NC 45). This color really pops with my complexion. The MUA recommended that I pair this with MAC Beet liner which helps to really set the look. Since this color makes a statement by itself, I usually do a very neutral eye so the two don't clash. I'd definitely purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by rosiealice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely one of my favourite Mac lipsticks - I never picked it up at the counter because the colour in the tube looked a little intimidating, but don't let that fool you! Once I swatched it on my hand I fell in love. Rebel is a berry wine colour, and on my NC37 skin it is a beautiful colour both on tanned skin in the summer and lighter skin in the cooler seasons. It lasts without needing to apply a lipliner and has a comfortably moisturising finish on the lips. Absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i have lots of mac colors but hadn't gotten this one until recently. it's just lovely! paired with vino, currant or nightmoth this is a wonderful "look at me" color. i wore it with a pretty neutral eye. my pic is one of the ones above. i will keep this in my collection from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KirstyGS1

MAC Rebel has to be my new fave lipstick! I got this at Christmas and haven't wore any of my others since this little beauty entered my life!! The lipstick glides on with ease and really does have staying power. The colour is a pinky purple more on the darker side. I have had lots of compliments wearing this lipstick. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COLOR EVAAA.
It's super creamy (It's a satin finish), and you can build it up to a certain intensity that you're comfortable with.
It goes on a little pinky, and looks good on all skin tones! No joke. This is a very awesome, multipurpose color. It can scream "formal" or "fall" or "wedding" or anything. You can make this color work for any occasion, really.
BY THE WAY, it's not at all goth-looking or scary in any way when you put it on!
And it's long-wearing.