July 26, 2014 | 1625 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by KirstyGS1

MAC Rebel has to be my new fave lipstick! I got this at Christmas and haven't wore any of my others since this little beauty entered my life!! The lipstick glides on with ease and really does have staying power. The colour is a pinky purple more on the darker side. I have had lots of compliments wearing this lipstick. Love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Sunkissed101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COLOR EVAAA.
It's super creamy (It's a satin finish), and you can build it up to a certain intensity that you're comfortable with.
It goes on a little pinky, and looks good on all skin tones! No joke. This is a very awesome, multipurpose color. It can scream "formal" or "fall" or "wedding" or anything. You can make this color work for any occasion, really.
BY THE WAY, it's not at all goth-looking or scary in any way when you put it on!
And it's long-wearing.
And I love it.
THE END.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product applies pinkier than I was expecting based on the color it looks in the tube. Good news for those looking for an unusual bold color that's still wearable. It's still dark and dramatic on my NC15 skin, which is exactly what I was looking for so I'm not disappointed. It looks great applied full strength, and also blotted down to a stain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by didi23

This lippie is absolutely beautiful. It looks great on my dark skin tone I am an NW 48. It looks quite dark in the tube but applied, not so much. I pair this with Currant or Nightmoth lipliner and it looks fabulous. On me I can wear this shade yeah round. Got it as a bk2MAC. It comes like a dark but bright fusha on me. All I need is this lipstick, black winged liner, mascara and I am good to go. It really brightens me up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by cmrno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A beautiful slightly darker shade, without being goth! I loved this shade when i saw my co worker applying it, and asked her what color it was. She had darker, sultry features and it fit her wonderfully. After a couple of years, I finally worked up the courage to get it (for free, with the back to mac program <3), though I am usually a mid tone rose person- and when i go extreme i usually like light bubble gum or tropical bright pinks. This was a big jump in color, but it is a wonderful rich berry shade that is not too dark to overwhelm and be shocking. I am working on toning down my eyeliner to balance, though I'm addicted my strong eyemakeup. Even so, it works. I feel this is a statement without being in your face. Another plus, it is fairly matte, and seems to last like a lip stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by amary18

When I first saw this colour in the MAC store, I thought it was hideous. Mind you, when I did apply it, I feel in love. The colour looks intimidating, but to all my ladies with NC42/C6 skin tones (or anywhere in that colour range) this colour will look....AMAZING on you. Well at least this was the case for me (everyone has their own preferences at the end of the day). I especially love wearing Rebel in the fall time or in the office. Compliments are endless, and YES I will repurchase when my tube is finished. Rebel is such a classic, sophisticated colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Aida545

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick as I would describe it is a reddish dark berry. I wore it with MAC Beet lip liner. It's shiny and very rich in color. Your lips feel nourished

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It looks bright pink on me, just like the first picture here on MUA. I wouldn't call it classy or vampy (those were my expectations for this shade), so I will have to find some way to make it work combining it with the other shades I have. Dissappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by swertyqwerty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got a compliment on this from a stranger. I'm NC 40ish for reference.

It's a must buy for Indian women. It's a bit more berry looking in real life than it is in the featured photo here on MUA. It's a really great, vampy red and it's actually very wearable with a neutral eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Arielle91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally gathered the guts to purchase this shade! I've been curious about purple shaded lipsticks lately but have been on the fence about actually purchasing one. Rebel is a purple with red undertones &actually looks really good when applied! Looks scary in the tube because its so dark and well, purple but its definitely worth a try! This is one crazy shade I will not regret buying