October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - MAC Red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Geekette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this red for between matte red days. Isn't drying in the least, so its great for a day between say ruby woo which is mega drying. Great blue red with a slight shimmer, not a juicy lip just a slight light reflection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 1:17:00 AM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An amazing blue red! Not matte so is not drying at all but since it's a satin you get that rich texture and color.
The blue undertones are very flattering to most skin tones and do not make your teeth look yellow at all.

great red, my favorite aftre russian red.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by khymm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Im NC20, Asian and this red looks good on me. Not too bright with bluish undertone. Formula is Satin and its not drying. Be careful though this sometimes settles into fine lines.. Make sure to moisturise lips before applying this. Want to try Russian Red next time..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

I quite like this red
it kinda reminds me of like a geisha or oriental kind of red which goes well with my skin tone
has a matte finish. i think ill like to try russian red next though

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by kmelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was on a hunt for the perfect red lipstick and then I found this.... End the search, it's amazing! It needs a bit of clear gloss or a layer of Sephora LipAttitude Glamour in G13 to make it really pop, as it is a bit matte on my lips. I have to keep everything to a bare minimum as my lips take front stage when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by ieatsparkle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favourite lipstick this and Russian red are wowza i cant live without them !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

Lovely blue-red that makes my teeth look much whiter than they really are. I haven't really worn this out because I'm still daunted by the bright red but it's such a lovely colour. Definitely not for the faint-of-heart. 16.50CAD and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This to me creates the perfect red lip, I was hesitant to buy this because of its bright red appearance, but trying it on I was pleasantly surprised.

Next to my extremely pale skin it turned out to be the perfect blood red color, and with a bit of clear gloss it came to become the perfect red lip.

But I am taking off one red lippy because of the fact that my other friends who have darker skin have tried this lipstick look like they have bright fuchsia on their lips which isn't the most attractive thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A beautiful formula for a red lipstick, Satin is great - not too shiny, not too matte.MAC Red (to me) is a dark true red leaning to the wine side of red on my pigmented lips.Lasts & lasts, never flakes or bleeds! I use this with MAC's Brick liner & apply with a brush for the cleanest lines.Yum, i love this lipstick.(For reference me : very pale n/nc 15ish with dark hair)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by llumi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This red is one that does what so many others fail to do. Looks good on different skin tones and lip colors. It's creamy, doesn't leech onto your teeth, and rarely feathers at the lipline if you don't use liner. Tres Magnifique.