L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 5/18/2014 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really moisturizing, does create a natural dewy look but kind of on the brink of oiliness. It didn't last very long on me, my skin looked great right after applying but couple minutes later my imperfections were clear as day. Didn't really make my foundation last longer... probably wouldn't repurchase but it is a good light weight moisturizer.

on 5/17/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the first BB cream I've tried and I absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin so I'm very picky about any cream product as they have a tendency to cause bad reactions. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and has never made me break out. I use the "fair" shade and it matches perfectly with my skin and gives my face a lovely warm glow. My only complaint is the lack of spf but I love this BB cream so much I'll most likely stick with it.

on 5/7/2014 10:22:00 AM

This is my first BB cream, so i cant compare thats why i only gave it 4 lipies. However, i love ittttt. It provides decent coverage (if you don't have major skin problems) last all day. i use a primer under.

on 5/4/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I use this as a tinted moisturizer or mix it with my ColorStay foundation to create a dewy finish. If I were actually using this as a BB cream, then I would be disappointed. Please keep in mind that this is not a BB Cream as the packaging says. It is not like the BB creams used in Asia and does not do all the things it says so on the package.

I bought this knowing that it would be like a tinted moisturizer and I enjoy it as that. It gives a nice, light coverage and gives my skin a glow. I also like adding a bit of this with my ColorStay foundation to give a bit more life to my skin when I don't want a truly matte finish.

This product itself will last you quite some time. The formula is runny and blends well, so a little bit goes a long way. If you set this with a decent powder, this could last you the whole day.

on 5/3/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this product! Definitely the best BB cream that I've ever bought and its got nice coverage, too, for a BB cream.

on 5/1/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this bb cream... I wear this on the day I work I need something light but looks like skin and not cakey... I just have to touch up in the middle of the day because my skin is very oily

on 4/28/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I a adore this stuff. It has sheer, natural looking coverage... So if you're looking for heavy coverage, you most likely won't like this. I love the shade adjusting quality, it goes on whitish-grayish and then just magically melts into your skin. I am an NC30 at my lightest and I am currently using the Medium shade. It is just the tiniest bit pink, but it's so sheer that when I set with a yellow-based powder, it's undetectable. I have acne prone skin, and have not had any breakouts from this product. It lasts in Florida humidity and feels sooooo light. The packaging is very attractive. Will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

on 4/24/2014 8:57:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff! Would have given 5 lippies if it didn't make me so oily. I feel this will be great for those with normal to dry skin. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this covers my redness and doesn't make me breakout. Leaves such a nice finish and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Great buy

This cream tends to be on the darker side for us pale people but the overall quality of it and the fact that it's coverage makes my skin look great negates the darkness of it. I just use it on my hair line and neck to make sure the color blends well. I love this cream.

on 4/21/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this bb cream! I went to ulta and bought it for about $11, which for me, is a pretty good price. I wear the shade light, and it was just "this much" too light for me but overall, nice texture nice color and it blends out really easily. But it's more on the watery side so if you have oily or combination skin I wouldn't recommend it. But for normal to dry skin, it works great!