L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 3/25/2014 9:08:00 PM

I really like this BB cream. It is very moisturizing and is great for my dry skin. I just wish it were s little lighter in color. I purcgased the fair. Blends very well and leaves my skin very soft. I have purchased several times.

on 3/25/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over a week and I am IN LOVE. I have VERY oily skin that's acne prone and I have plenty of scars. I was using urban decays naked foundation and just constantly found myself feeling cakey and unnatural. So I was desperate to find a bb cream 1.to feel/look more natural 2.its getting hotter here in Central Valley so I need something lighter and all still covering up scars and keeping my oily skin to a minimum. So I tried this and the moment I put it on I fell IN LOVE. Overall it kept me covered with a light to medium coverage. I have a lot of scars so just a few being able to be seen helped my natural look that I was trying to go for. With the oil part it does get a bit shiny after 5 hrs of wear so I just pat on some matte Rimmel powder and I'm all better. If you have acne, covering it up with heavy makeup doesn't help, and as I tried to find something to completely cover it all up, I found myself incredibly unhappy with MANY products-including higher end ones. I've come to accept that hiding my skin is just ruining it even more. This BB cream helps being light, and still fulfilling my desire of coverage with anti-shine. I highly suggest this product and I will keep this in my makeup collection for as long as possible!!

Disclaimer**i do not wear the product alone, I include Neutrogenas shine control primer.

on 3/25/2014 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this product looking for something easy and quick in the mornings not a go to foundation. I purchased it in 'Light' which turned out to be too dark and exchanged it for 'Fair' which is actually still too dark for me. (I am an NC15 in MAC).

Besides that, I really liked the product. Very smooth texture, held up well throughout the day, hydrated very well (my skin has been very dry due to the harsh winter).

**I did not use a moisturizer, powder finish, or a finishing spray - I wanted to see how it would do on its own.

on 3/24/2014 3:00:00 PM

I bought this BB cream in Medium. As far as matching me, it was pretty good (started white and then blended into my skin tone). It evened me out really well, I looked flawless. I applied maybe two thin layers, as I am more of a light coverage girl. I loved how I looked.
I've only used it once, and this is why: I have combination skin, with the T-zone being most oily and omg...by the middle of the day I felt sooo oily!
To make things worse, it was the day of my university graduation and this ruined it in a sense. What really bugged me is that when I would try to pat it dry with a blotting sheet it just seemed to never be able to absorb it to a nice finish. It's like the BB cream was too stuck to my face. When I tried to wash it off, I again had the same problem, it was a hassle.
I would not repurchase, nor recommend.

on 3/24/2014 1:00:00 PM

I was expecting more... way more. This stuff is orangey. Doesn't moisturize like it a bb should. And has little coverage to it. I tried it in many lights, and all look orange to me! I looked like an oompa loompa. I have very pale skin so I go this in the lighest shade. I don't think any one with porcelin skin needs orange tones. I will not buy this again

on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I think I'd wear this more often if I didn't have such oily skin! But nonetheless I find this very convenient and beautiful for an every day face. I do get oily wearing this within 4-5 hours but that could just be my doing. I wear it with a primer too. I think this is worth it. It gives light to medium coverage which isn't that bad for every day. I think if you already have nice smooth skin then this will totally make your skin look even more perfect. But if you have more pores/acne/scars, then you might want something with a little more coverage. Otherwise, this won't cut it for you.

Great for my 43 year old face! I love this BB cream. Cannot wear products with spf due to allergies and this is perfect. This moisturizes and tints my skin in a totally flattering way. Foundation is often too heavy but this is light and smooth.

Get great compliments when wearing it. Have repurchased and hope they continue making this product.

This is one of the best BB creams I've tried. It goes on white, but oxidizes to a natural, soft color. I love the silky, matte finish and best of all, it covers my red patches.

Better coverage than most BB creams, and best of all, it has never broken me out once.

on 2/24/2014 1:21:00 PM

I love this cream! It's awesome at evening out my skin and hiding my redness. I wouldn't use this as a foundation because it's really not meant to be full coverage. If you have redness or spots, use this!

on 2/24/2014 2:06:00 AM

This has pretty good coverage, it's watery when it comes out but has a slightly tacky texture when you blend it in. I'm an NC30/35 and the medium shade works fine, not a very yellow undertone though, more like cool. It lasts a decent amount of time (5-7 hours, depending where you live. I live in a city where the weather is ALWAYS changing, so results vary) It's not super moisturizing, which I was pretty disappointed about, but due to its good coverage it makes sense. The tube will not last you long though.