November 26, 2014 | 1734 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wrote that I wouldn't re-purchase because, who knows when I will need to? In my opinion, NARS has some of the best blushes. In NARS foundation, I'm Deauville, and MAC nc 20. I use a MAC 131 stippling brush. On my cheeks, it creates a great flush color, some what pink somewhat coral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is absolutely pigmented. It's so crazy red in the pan, but if you pat your brush gently on the pan, that's all you need for your entire cheek. No shimmer or glitter. It's just super matte. Overall, a really good blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

This is one pigmented blush!!!

I apply w/either a fan brush or my Yachiyo paired w/Albatross to get a nice soft, glowy, flushed look.
I use it sparingly so I really don't think I'm going to hit pan in the next decade that's why I know I will not be repurchasing.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Michelle3147

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shade for women of color and provides a lovely pop of color on the cheeks. You must use this shade sparingly as it's very pigmented. Just a touch of color on your brush will suffice before you blend it out. I am NW50 for reference. It looks scary in the pan but will look fab on chocolate skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by c0lap1nada

Snagged this product off of a sale for $15! Looks insane to wear for everyday just by looking at the pan, but a light tap with your brush actually isn't so bad. It stays long, but the color isn't that amazing. It suits almost everyone, although I do think it'll look nicer on darker skintones. Nothing too special about the color and it doesn't look powdery when applied... unlike Benefit's blushes. Oh, and, I suppose it will be decent if you are looking for a winter/cold/flushed cheeks look...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

How different! I never would have touched this on my own, but after seeing pictures here and reading reviews I had to have one. I had a friend in middle school who had pale skin and rosy glowy red cheeks (naturally!). I always envied her a bit, and this mimics it perfectly.
Personally, I am not able to use this unless my skin is exfoliated and moisturized. My cheeks have a tendency to get dry and flaky, and this will catch and look TERRIBLE if your skin isn't smooth (unlike Sin and Orgasm, which don't, at least for me).
I can't see ever running out of this; I just touch the brush lightly to the pan. After several uses it looks brand new with all the "new" surface texture still there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by hyemimoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decided to add this gorgeous poppy colored blush to my growing collection of Nars blushes after reading so many glowing reviews. I love Nars blushes in general; have Torrid, Sin, Angelika, and Exhibit A. I apply to apples of my cheeks for a pop of the most beautiful, doll-like flush and blend out with Torrid along the cheekbones (as similarly suggested by reviewer below w/Taj Mahal). A little goes a long way. The flush it produces on my light-medium golden Asian skintone mimics that of what my 5 year old gets. So not only is it natural looking, but it also adds warmth and imparts a more youthful look that takes years off and just makes me look more alive, happy, and well rested. Only downside is that it can accentuate and bring out the redness in any blemishes you might have on your cheekbones since it is red. After years of using a pricey Shu Uemura standard-sized blush brush, I am so happy to have found the perfect brush for the highly pigmented Nars blushes. Sonia Kashuk for Target's highlighting brush picks up the slightest bit of color and blends effortlessly!! It looks like a stippling foundation brush but larger/fluffier, perfect for applying blush. It was recently featured as an InStyle mag best beauty buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by neeronica

Really flattering blush on my warm-toned skin. Took me while to figure out, but definitely a really unique shade. An MA at a NARS counter suggested putting a touch of Exhibit A on the apples of the cheeks with Taj Mahal blended out on the cheekbones. Tried it, my face looked refreshed and glowy (although had to be really careful now to over-apply). A REALLY nice shade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to try this product because I have read so many good reviews about it. I used it every day for a week and it still looks completely unused. I just touched it with the tip of my brush then blended thoroughly. It is obviously high quality, extremely pigmented, and buffs out beautifully sheer. The problem for me is that I've been having issues with facial flushing and applying this makes me look like I have a fever. I look much better with neutral blushes like Miel Glace or just a little bronzer. I am unlikely to repurchase it. I think NARS blushes are top quality but I am giving three stars for the colour. If you already have redness or flushing this accentuates it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Call me crazy, but I think Exhibit A is actually one of the most -- if not the most -- natural looking of all of the NARS blush shades. Please do not be fooled by its scary bright redness; it is much more wearable than it looks. Believe, me, if I can pull it off (my skin is approximately NW5-10; NARS Siberia is a perfect match), I think anyone can.

I barely touch my MAC 187 to the product, and it's more than enough. With the *lightest* of hands, Exhibit A leaves a gorgeous, subtle flush. A co-worker even told me that my skin was "glowing" and asked what I was wearing. I really do have to be careful with it, though -- any more than a light touch, and it looks garish.

I would definitely buy it again, but at this rate, it will probably take me ten years to use (at least!) -- making it well worth its $27 price tag. Love it!