NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Wow this is a seriously pigmented blush. In MAC terms, I am approximately a NW45/NW47/NW50. Every time I head over to the NARS counter, the SA steers me into this blush. The color scared the pants off of me so I kept pushing off in purchasing it. Fast forward, this is my go to winter/nighttime blush. I have to use an extremely light hand when applying it and buff like crazy. To date, I haven't seen any dupes for it. This is a must have for WOC. I love it not because of the brightness but the matte color. I remember folks was saying that Black Radiance Ruby Treasure is a dupe for this but it is not by a long shot. Exhibit A is a bit more tomato-y while Ruby Treasures is a bit more cool toned. Both beautiful shades but not close dupes by a long shot. Maybe Sleek blush might have a dupe.

on 7/9/2011 8:45:00 AM

I love buying outrageous blushes. All my NARS blush colors are fairly bright. I apply this with the NARS #6 brush... very lightly and just buff it out. If it is too much, I just apply nars sex appeal on top to sheer it out. You want to look like you've been out in the cold but not wind-slapped! I'm darker (NW35), so I have no problems with this blush. I do have to use the tiniest bit even though my skin tone is warmer and darker, but I do love the look it gives me! Pair it with a nude lip, eye-liner and lots of mascara!! It looks AMAZING. Promise!!

on 6/10/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Woah baby! I would have NEVER bought this had I not read the reviews on here saying how incredible it is! I have to agree wholeheartedly =) Whenever I would go to the Nars counter, I was immediately attracted to Desire & Angelika cuz I love Pinks & I wouldn't even consider other shades especially Exhibit A because is looks soooooo scary in the pan but when I decided to buy it I used my Mac 131 brush to barely pick up any product & it is absolutely perfect on the cheeks! Very natural actually! I am in love!! I've always wanted a red blush but never found one like this! I'm not a big fan of Nars blushes (I know, they're a cult fave because of their quality & crazy pigmentation!!!) but I always end up returning them or swapping them such as Sin, Lovejoy, Oasis, Mata Hari, Albatross, Super-Orgasm, Orgasm, Desire, Angelika! The only ones I love & kept are Madly & Crazed! But now Exhibit A is my favorite!!! =)
*UPDATE 02/26/12: I just discovered Illamasqua Panic & it's my new favorite red blush!!!

on 6/6/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have recently become obsessed with NARS blushes. I'm a blush lover to begin with, so I'm all over their blushes. I love each one I have for different reasons, but Exhibit A is by far my FAVORITE! It looks crazy scary in the pan, but on the cheek is does amazing things. I'm fair skinned and it works just great on me, and because of the pigmentation I believe it would work for every skin tone. It's the perfect flush. Period. I have a a ton of blushes that give a great flush, but Exhibit A is the most natural looking flush - that out-in-the-sun flush or windy day flush. I use my MAC 188 to apply because I feel I have the most control with that brush - it's small so you can place it exactly where you want it and then blend it to get a natural look. I like to apply this to my cheekbones to avoid my cheeks looking too red - it works perfectly like this. I would definitely recommend this. With the right application and blending it is amazing - you won't be disapointed with this one!

on 5/29/2011 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Regardless of how much I hate NARS packaging because it ages disgracefully, this is one product which is a must for all skins and all ages.

I have forgotten about writing a review for it because it is so in front of me all the time I over look it. But, this blush applied with a soft touch and buffed with tenderness is a perfect colour for most women who want a flushed look without the buildup of product.

it is one of NARS best imo.. and I have at least 50 blushes or more now.

would repurchase in a heartbeat but won't have to because although I wear it a few times a week, it hardly shows a dent in it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I wrote that I wouldn't re-purchase because, who knows when I will need to? In my opinion, NARS has some of the best blushes. In NARS foundation, I'm Deauville, and MAC nc 20. I use a MAC 131 stippling brush. On my cheeks, it creates a great flush color, some what pink somewhat coral.

on 5/29/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This blush is absolutely pigmented. It's so crazy red in the pan, but if you pat your brush gently on the pan, that's all you need for your entire cheek. No shimmer or glitter. It's just super matte. Overall, a really good blush!

on 4/18/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is one pigmented blush!!!

I apply w/either a fan brush or my Yachiyo paired w/Albatross to get a nice soft, glowy, flushed look.
I use it sparingly so I really don't think I'm going to hit pan in the next decade that's why I know I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/17/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a beautiful shade for women of color and provides a lovely pop of color on the cheeks. You must use this shade sparingly as it's very pigmented. Just a touch of color on your brush will suffice before you blend it out. I am NW50 for reference. It looks scary in the pan but will look fab on chocolate skin.

on 3/30/2011 12:41:00 AM

Snagged this product off of a sale for $15! Looks insane to wear for everyday just by looking at the pan, but a light tap with your brush actually isn't so bad. It stays long, but the color isn't that amazing. It suits almost everyone, although I do think it'll look nicer on darker skintones. Nothing too special about the color and it doesn't look powdery when applied... unlike Benefit's blushes. Oh, and, I suppose it will be decent if you are looking for a winter/cold/flushed cheeks look...

Top Rated NARS Products