April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by c0lap1nada

Snagged this product off of a sale for $15! Looks insane to wear for everyday just by looking at the pan, but a light tap with your brush actually isn't so bad. It stays long, but the color isn't that amazing. It suits almost everyone, although I do think it'll look nicer on darker skintones. Nothing too special about the color and it doesn't look powdery when applied... unlike Benefit's blushes. Oh, and, I suppose it will be decent if you are looking for a winter/cold/flushed cheeks look...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by dibbun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

How different! I never would have touched this on my own, but after seeing pictures here and reading reviews I had to have one. I had a friend in middle school who had pale skin and rosy glowy red cheeks (naturally!). I always envied her a bit, and this mimics it perfectly.
Personally, I am not able to use this unless my skin is exfoliated and moisturized. My cheeks have a tendency to get dry and flaky, and this will catch and look TERRIBLE if your skin isn't smooth (unlike Sin and Orgasm, which don't, at least for me).
I can't see ever running out of this; I just touch the brush lightly to the pan. After several uses it looks brand new with all the "new" surface texture still there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by hyemimoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decided to add this gorgeous poppy colored blush to my growing collection of Nars blushes after reading so many glowing reviews. I love Nars blushes in general; have Torrid, Sin, Angelika, and Exhibit A. I apply to apples of my cheeks for a pop of the most beautiful, doll-like flush and blend out with Torrid along the cheekbones (as similarly suggested by reviewer below w/Taj Mahal). A little goes a long way. The flush it produces on my light-medium golden Asian skintone mimics that of what my 5 year old gets. So not only is it natural looking, but it also adds warmth and imparts a more youthful look that takes years off and just makes me look more alive, happy, and well rested. Only downside is that it can accentuate and bring out the redness in any blemishes you might have on your cheekbones since it is red. After years of using a pricey Shu Uemura standard-sized blush brush, I am so happy to have found the perfect brush for the highly pigmented Nars blushes. Sonia Kashuk for Target's highlighting brush picks up the slightest bit of color and blends effortlessly!! It looks like a stippling foundation brush but larger/fluffier, perfect for applying blush. It was recently featured as an InStyle mag best beauty buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by neeronica

Really flattering blush on my warm-toned skin. Took me while to figure out, but definitely a really unique shade. An MA at a NARS counter suggested putting a touch of Exhibit A on the apples of the cheeks with Taj Mahal blended out on the cheekbones. Tried it, my face looked refreshed and glowy (although had to be really careful now to over-apply). A REALLY nice shade.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I couldn't wait to try this product because I have read so many good reviews about it. I used it every day for a week and it still looks completely unused. I just touched it with the tip of my brush then blended thoroughly. It is obviously high quality, extremely pigmented, and buffs out beautifully sheer. The problem for me is that I've been having issues with facial flushing and applying this makes me look like I have a fever. I look much better with neutral blushes like Miel Glace or just a little bronzer. I am unlikely to repurchase it. I think NARS blushes are top quality but I am giving three stars for the colour. If you already have redness or flushing this accentuates it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Call me crazy, but I think Exhibit A is actually one of the most -- if not the most -- natural looking of all of the NARS blush shades. Please do not be fooled by its scary bright redness; it is much more wearable than it looks. Believe, me, if I can pull it off (my skin is approximately NW5-10; NARS Siberia is a perfect match), I think anyone can.

I barely touch my MAC 187 to the product, and it's more than enough. With the *lightest* of hands, Exhibit A leaves a gorgeous, subtle flush. A co-worker even told me that my skin was "glowing" and asked what I was wearing. I really do have to be careful with it, though -- any more than a light touch, and it looks garish.

I would definitely buy it again, but at this rate, it will probably take me ten years to use (at least!) -- making it well worth its $27 price tag. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been comtemplating this purchase for the longest time; everytime time I see it I get intimidated and run away. I finally mustered up the courage and took the plunge. A-m-a-z-i-n-g. I've been using the 187 with this and I still can not believe that such an ethereal glow came from this garish tomato blush. I keep looking in the mirror and looking down at this blush; it's just really difficult to believe. My application method is to lightly tap my 187 on the blush, then tap the 187 on the compact's mirror, then lightly stipple on my cheekbones. Simple and elegant. I am so so glad that this is finally mine.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by ninac

This blush is hard to apply meaning carefully, very carefully get the right amount (tiny, little bit) the first try or you're screwed. Pretty, if you get it right. Horrid, otherwise. It's too stressful to attempt to wear if I'm running late. Penny Lane, on the other hand, I can slap on and never over do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by wiresinhisheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this blush! it is absolutely brilliant for giving you a "been out in the cold" glow in the winter months. this works wonderfully with my skin tone, i look flushed and not clown-like at all, but unless you are conservative with how much you pick up on your brush, it would be really easily to end up looking like youve just run away from the circus.
i apply with my mac 188 brush and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like nothing I have ever had before! I feel like a movie star when I wear this blush.....its that darn good.