October 20, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This product is great to use to exfoliate your lips with to take off dead skin. It has a sweet smell to it, that I don't find to be overpowering. It has these exfoliating granuals of sugar throughout. Also, there are hydrating ingredients included within it too. So, this way, your lips can be left feeling softer and smoother looking after each time that you use this little miracle product!

I love this stuff so much till I actually own backups of it. As, I don't ever want to be without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: Smells good Very Moisturizing Exfoliating formula Drug Store brand Inexpensive Cons: May make sensitive lips bleed May activate cold sore recipients

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have product if you're a lipstick junkie and/or live in cold climates like me. It takes all the dead skin off and leaves your lips nice and smooth and baby soft, perfect for lipstick application. After reading the other reviews, I discovered that apparently it's supposed to be moisturizing and it most deeeefinitely is not. I usually use this and then put some eos lip balm over top of it and it works pretty well for me. Also, the packaging to this is amazing. I've never purchased any other e.l.f. lipsticks other than the matte lip colors but I was honestly incredibly impressed by how sturdy and pleasing to the eye this was! I would really recommend this to anyone who suffers from chronic chapped and peeling lips, it works wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Sinjin1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm amazed how many people on YT review this and do it wrong. Then say the product is no good when they used it completely wrong..This treatment is a must have, It's cheap and it gets the job done. Buy 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Lillie23

I love this stuff! It's cheap and does the job with minimal mess. I am going to purchase numerous ones just to have on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by hnl85

I pray to God they never discontinue this. This stuff is AMAZING!!!! For some saying it is to soft to do anything, take your fingernail and rub it across the top till you can feel the brown sugar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by martini8787

I really enjoy using this in my night time routine every few nights. I bust it out before I wash my face that way any bits are washed away. After all that I put on my favorite balm to keep my lips moisturized. In my book everyone should have one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! I found this on Pintrest. Although I've tried most of ELF's products, this is just not something that I figured they would be good at. So, I didn't try it early on. After I saw the ingredients listed on Pintrest, I knew I had to get. Making my own brown sugar and oil scrub is just a pain and super inconvenient when I need it quickly. Unfortunately, my Target has been sold out for months, so it took me a while to be able to pick one up. This weekend I bought the very last one on the shelf. So, if you see it, grab it!

Both my husband and I use this. Just like other reviewers said, the first couple layers of each new tube just feel like a decent lip balm. You have to wear it down a tiny bit before you get to the scrubbing granules. I highly recommend this for getting rid of dead skin. The directions recommend following up with a lip balm. I see no reason for that since this is so moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I ordered it online to try it out, since i heard a lot of good reviews on it. My lips are not super dry or super chapped, but I like to keep them moisturized and dry skin free, so that they would look good with a lip product on.
PS: when you try it for the first time, the first layer will only be like a lip balm, the grainy part comes after a few swipes. Dont freak out! :)
Ive always been using a wet towel of a tooth brush to take of excess skin on my lips, but this is a great option too.

SCENT & TASTE
The FIRST thing I noticed when I applied it was the scent. Its smells so GOOD! Im not good at describing scents, but it has a sweet vanilla scent. It does not smell chemical or cheap.
It tastes a mix of 2 things: sweet and the other I cant described, its a weird taste\smell, but not disturbing.

PACKAGING AND PRICE: Of course, the price is great. 3$. The packaging is great too, its very convenient. You can carry it in your purse if you want to: a quick non-messy way to exfoliate lips without a toothbrush or towel. The tube itself does not look cheap. For the price, you get 4.4 g, which is good. But for me, its not a lot because I use is several times a day, with my sister too. The bullet diminishes quite quickly xD

PERFORMANCE: This does the same job a toothbrush or towel would do. But, there is a plus: it moisturizes my lips too! However, I think that if you have REALLY chapped lips, this could be a bit painful if youre in a rush. The grainy part is rough, thats why it works. With chapped lips, using a bit more time is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Convenient and does its job!