Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 3/27/2014 9:03:00 AM

I love love love this product. I used to use the Covergirl 3-1 foundation, but it oxidized on me :( So I switched to this, it dries like a dream, it's like semi-matte. It doesn't have full coverage, but enough for my acne prone skin that I don't even need concealer, just some powder with color and I'm good to go for school, though I gets a bit oily after my fourth period class (about 5 hours later)

on 3/26/2014 6:00:00 AM

i have dry skin and use this bb over my moisturizer, i like the covorege, do need to powder over or else my skin becomes oily in 2 hours, if i were in alone you can see dry flakes on my skin, so i use this as a light foundation, as a foundation it works fine, the coverege and color is much better than Loreal Nude bb, over all for the price its nice and the best of drugstore i have tried.

on 3/19/2014 9:49:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's replaced foundation for my everyday wear! I am NW20 and the light colour matches me perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless. Granted, you will need to touch up during the day with powder or blotting paper, or just run your makeup brush over again, but I have found this with every foundation I've ever used. When I do get the occasional spot, I do need to cover with concealer, but this is a given. It's super cheap to boot, so give it a go!
Packaging could be a little better. I find a lot of product gets wasted in the lid as the liquid is so thin it runs out. But I just stick my foundation brush in there to minimize wastage.

on 3/16/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my favorite bb cream and i've tried about ten different ones ranging from high end to drug store. i really like the thin consistency- it blends in nicely and looks really natural. using my fingers gives the most natural finish and i always top it with a light dusting of bare minerals matte powder for more coverage and oil control. this keeps me from getting oily and i always get compliments when i'm wearing it.

on 3/11/2014 3:26:00 PM

This smells like alcohol and I was reluctant to try it on because I assumed it contained a lot of alcohol if it smelled like it. I put it on anyway. My skin is slightly oily but my chin gets dry sometimes. This clung to any dry patch I had even if I couldn't see it before. The color selection is not good. I am a medium skin tone and chose light medium. it is a little bit too light and is noticeable around my nostrils where it builds up and doesn't want to spread out. I'm pretty sure medium deep would have been too dark since light medium was only a wee bit too light and I am not a deep skin tone. I would only reccomend this for those with very oily skin and not combination. This made me look a bit flat since it was really matte but some people like that.

I don't really care for this product. I find it very runny and messy.. I likely won't buy it again..

on 3/10/2014 4:19:00 AM

This product goes on so nicely but after a few hours my skin starts to look horrible... like HORRIBLE and so oily... Also if you dont apply the cap properly it leaks everywhere (i cant even lie it down quickly whilst i do something else) Its not too expensive so i guess you get what you pay for, but i wont be buying again

I love this product! I use it pretty much everyday and it works great.
I apply it with a buffing brush, and it goes on smoothly and blends easily.
I find that the coverage is great for something that is marketed as a bb cream, I would say it has light-medium coverage. It covers my redness perfectly, although I do still need a little concealer to cover my acne scars and dark circles. But overall I'm very impressed with the coverage that it gives.

The finish is natural, not too matte and not too dewy, which is perfect for my combination skin. I do find that my t-zone gets shiny quite quickly when wearing this product (within a few hours) but I don't mind blotting my skin every so often so that's not a huge deal.

I do have to say that I hate the packaging. It comes in a squeezy tube, but the product is so liquidy that it leaks out and it can get real messy. I have to continuously wipe away all the leaked out product from the top of the tube, so its also wasting product. It would be amazing if it came in a pump!

It's disappointing that this product only comes in two colours (light and medium) but this doesn't bother me too much as the 'light' shade matches my skin quite nicely.

All in all I think this a great product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good, affordable bb cream.

on 2/18/2014 12:19:00 PM

Love this product. I am very light and have almost a red undertone. I don't have rosacea or anything like that I Just have uneven blotchy skin.
I picked this up at CVS for free with coupons. I figured I had nothing to lose trying it. It was very runny. I squeezed way too much the first time. You don't need much at all. Start with a pea size squeeze and judge it from there. I applied it with my fingers as I do all foundations. I find this gives the best coverage and best blending. It went on like a dream. I immediately knew I was going to love it. The Coverage was great. It looks like my skin but smooth and even toned. Like how I want my natural skin to look. I can still see some imperfections but I like it better that way. I want to look natural. I couldn't believe how matte yet dewy my skin looks. The color I was worried about but its perfect, I think it adapts to you skin color.
So if you have combo/Oily skin and a pink /red undertone I think this will work great for you. I love it!

on 2/14/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

As much as I've wanted to like this product after hearing some really good reviews about it, I'm personally yet to have a positive experience with this BB Cream. The hype of BB Creams always seem to get the better of me. I lust for a no make up, make up look & this product didn't deliver as I expected.

I've tested this BB Cream a few times and each time this little bad boy oxidised super quickly on my face. My skins PH levels and this product DO NOT GET ALONG. This obviously doesn't happen to all users, but for me... Eugh it just ends up looking and feeling disgusting.

Even if the product didn't oxidise on my face, I'm not sure if I'd continue using the product. It tends to leave me feeling like I have a film of grease chilling out on the top of my skin. Not nice at all.

The product itself smells of alcohol or methylated spirits - not exactly the ideal fragrances one wishes to apply to their face.

The consistency of the product is super liquidy which means the product tends to seep out of the packaging, so it can get a little messy. I do however like the packaging of the product, but the inside product and the packaging don't seem to get a long.

I'm sure this BB Cream will work wonders for other people as with all skin products individual's skin will react differently. However I will not be repurchasing Garnier's BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light, purely because of it oxidising on my face.

Video Reviews & Tutorials