November 24, 2014 | 1834 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by cealzie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Definitely the product I go for if I'm wearing makeup all day. Doesn't cling to my dry patches and has a natural finish & great coverage for a bb cream. Very easy to apply, I find fingers to be the best way. Really cheap and you don't need too much so it lasts a long time. Only downsides: the packaging- stuff can come out without even squeezing so be careful there. Shade- this light one is a bit too dark for me so I just have to blend it down my neck a lot which is a pain but I'm happy to put up with this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by xrini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best bb cream I have ever used.Super coverage for a bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by beatlesbabe23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As it probably says in my bio page, I have extremely oily skin and usually foundation cakes on me. Most of the time, I just want a light-ish coverage but that still makes my skin look good. I've tried all the BB and CC creams there are, Revlon, Almay, Maybelline, L'Oreal, everything. And this BB cream really takes the cake. It makes my skin look flawless, and air-brushes. I only have to blot about once, and considering I put my makeup on at 6:30 in the morning and take it off at 8 at night, that's pretty good. The only thing that kind of annoys me is that the packaging isn't the best. Whenever I open the bottle the product always come splitting out making the package of BB cream look all messy and it gets everywhere, but what. Other than that, I love this product!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by greenteamacaron

I like/hate this product, because of many reasons. First of all, the packaging. It is a tube which is suposed to be squeezed, but even if I don't squeeze it, a lot of product comes out, it's extremely liquidy and messy, not like the asian bb creams that I've tried (skin79's vip gold and hot pink). It broke me out like crazy, right now I have like 8 breakouts and I'm just prone to blackheads, not zits. I think it's because it contains alcohol, I'm very sensitive to that and it also dries out my skin a lot. It smells like alcohol too. The things that I like is that it has a very good coverage, it's affordable (it costs like USD$10 in my country), it has a semi-matte finish (at least on my normal/combo skin) and it oxidizes to my skin tone very well (nc30). Obviously I will not repurchase it because it breaks me out :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by tstgirl

I never bothered purchasing a tinted moisturizer because nothing impressed me, they tend to make my skin feeling oiler. I preferred mixing my foundation with my favorite moisturizer. My sister gave this product for me to try and I am impressed. I have oily combo skin, NC30. Tis applies lighter than my complexion but after to oxides it blends very well to my skin tone and enough to even my skin tone a bit. I would use this on days I don't feel like wearing a full on foundation, quick out the door, just to the grocery. I think it is good if you have fairly good skin with not a lot of cover. I don't detect any scent. It does not make my skin any oiler. When I use this, I feel I don't need a moisturizer. You get a good amount for the price. For these reasons, I would repurchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this BB cream for a long time now, and I must say, I absolutely love it! I think I will only use this product in the Summer though, as even the lightest colour is a bit too dark for my skin. But in the Summer, that's something I don't care too much about. I would definitely not wear this in the Winter, as my skin is very pale, and I think then it would look awful! This makes my skin look really nice and almost "flawless" without it looking like I'm wearing much make up. And it doesn't cause me to break out! The coverage is amazing, maybe even better than the foundations that I've tried. It covers my pimples so well, that sometimes I don't even need to put concealer on afterwards. The formula is quite runny, which I don't actually mind, because you don't have to use much and it makes it very easy to blend all over the face. There's lots I could talk about, so I'll make a list of pros and cons:

Pros:

- Covers pimples and blemishes extremely well
- Makes my skin look really nice and flawless
- Doesn't make my face oily
- Doesn't make it really obvious that I'm wearing make up
- Does not cause me to break out
- Very blendable
- Decent price and will last ages

Cons:

- Lightest colour is too dark for my pale skin
- Transfers onto clothes very easily

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by lotsflo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this when I cannot afford to buy more Laura Mercier mineral powder!
It comes at a very good price - especially when Boots/Superdrug have offers or sales on.

I apply this BB cream with a Real Techniques 'expert face' brush. I squirt an amount of the BB cream onto the back of my hand, and use the brush to buff the cream into my face, sections at a time.

I have fair skin, and the key to using this BB cream without it becoming too orange, is 1) to not put too much on, 2) buff it into the skin really thoroughly and 3) also apply it very evenly. If you do all those three things then it won't appear orange.

The coverage isn't heavy and isn't light either - so it's medium coverage.

I think the best things about this BB cream are that it really doesn't look like you're wearing much on your face at all, and also that it lasts for ages - almost a full day!

For me, being at university all day etc I don't have time to reapply makeup, and this BB cream really does do the job at staying put on your face!

NB - beware- if you aren't prepared to reapply makeup during the day then make sure you do NOT put lots on in the mooning - make sure you put a small amount on (a little goes a long way) and buff it evenly! Otherwise, it doe have a tendency to go orange and oily where you put more on, in certain areas of your face!

I would repurchase, purely because for what you get it is SUCH good value!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie036

Can you say oompaloompa? This stuff is orange!!! It comes out of the package orange, goes on my face orange, although over time it kinda tones down but still it's orange!!! I like that product itself but they should make one lighter! (And less orange) so this was my experience with this product: I had heard so many great reviews on this product so I was excited to go and try it! But when I put it on (over a primer), it looked completely orange one my skin! After about 15-20 minutes the orange kinda toned down but it even came out of the package orange!! And the packing sucks! It is so runny and messy! However after the color tones down from its orange state it looks really nice on the skin, very natural and for a bb cream very good flawless coverage! I do like this product but with they had a lighter less orange color!! Don't know about repurchasing yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by YourFaveAzn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think that this is a great bb cream for men, i use this myself to cover up any acne scars and while it doesn't conceal them entirely it does remove any redness and makes the marks less noticeable. This applies nicely and leaves a matte finish. My only issue with the packaging is that it is not a pump with isn't the most sanitary thing but thats just me being picky. Anyways, definitely a product that i will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I love this stuff! I have used many bb creams and this has become my everyday go-to.

My sister gave me this and she has oily fair skin, which is the opposite to my dry, medium skin. But it adapts well and it hasn't dried me out. In fact, I like that it is isn't oily because I use an oil serum first so it leaves my face looking natural and healthy.

The coverage is light, and is buildable if you need to dab it onto places that need more help. It gives me an awake, I eat my vegies look. I dig it. The texture is so light, I don't feel like I have anything on, unlike my other BB creams that are really thick.

But damn, the packaging is ridiculous! It is a squeeze tube for a milky liquid texture, so it is always leaking out. Blech!

If this is a natural product, I would forever use this, but it ain't. I would buy it again if I cannot find anything better.

Update: Used this, then at the end of the day had a huge cyst on my chin! I never really know what is breaking me out, but from other reviews, I think acne-prone people should beware.