July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After years of using foundation, I wanted to try a healthier way, so I decided to use BB creams. This is my first.

Consistency: Pretty liquidy. It dries on pretty fast on the face so you have to blend it quick. I use my hands, I think it's the best way. I blend it outwards.

Color: Not a wide selection, so I bought a light and medium and mix the two together to create the perfect shade for my tanned skin. I suggest you do the same if you have trouble finding your perfect shade. Also, this goes very pink-y, so the yellow undertoned ladies like myself might find it a bit too ~off.

Lasting power: Stays on pretty well for up to 10 hours (never had it on above 10, so I wouldn't know what happens after), but after the 5th or 6th hour it starts to get a bit rough and cakey. I have to keep powdering. By the 7-8th hour it starts drying up around your dry areas and it looks absolutely terrible.

Coverage: Medium to full. I rarely need concealer, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation! So this is a bonus. I've never had a foundation as well as this. Just one layer and it looks flawless.

Control: My oily skin seeps through this foundation after a few hours. I pat it with MAC's blot powder every few hours. But I highly doubt anyone has a face as oily as mine.

Packaging: Terrible. Spills everywhere. I have to keep it upside down, and even then it gets all over the lid once I take it out.

Overall, it looks very natural under the sun and looks great for the first few hours. It doesn't control my shine, but I'd rather use a BB cream than thick foundation for everyday use. I just wish the packaging would be better and that it would last longer. It lasts long but doesn't look as good anymore. The oil messes it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by imasupermann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Coverage - pretty amazing for BB cream. It beats the expensive Korean ones; the one that targets oily skin basically dried up my skin like crazy while offering horrid coverage.
- Managed to make my skin matte and looked a lot more natural than a foundation, yet the pigment covered
- Relatively lightweight
- Very buildable

Cons:
- Difficult to blend. It dries quickly
- Doesn't last all day. Starts to go away at around 3 to 4 hours afterapplication.
- Colour selection. I have asian skin and I need to mix Light and Medium to get my skin tone.
- The bottle! The amount of times I have twisted the lid on tight and it has spilt in my bag is ridiculous.

Would repurchase. Hasn't irritated my skin, and is a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Christinegem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coverage is pretty good for a bb cream definitely buildable. Staying power is only good if you put more than a thin layer cuz with thin layers it doesn't control oil as well. It has a nice lightweight thin formula but it's slightly hard to blend because it lacks moisture (which I understand cuz it's for oily skin) overall I love it and don't regret buying it but they need a wider range of colors because their darkest is too light for my Filipino skin tone;p

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Just bought this recently! Love it. It works great with my acne prone, oily skin. It offers amazing coverage that looks just like skin. It's fabulous! If you haven't bought it yet, go out and get it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hiiicaitie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I was super excited to try out this new product! I have combination-oily skin and after seeing numerous positive reviews I was couldn't wait to go out and try it myself. The bb cream itself has a very runny consistency and can make a mess if not stored properly. However, it left my oily skin matte and really stayed on well the whole day without a primer. I loved how easily it went on and it covered all my acne scarring so well I didn't even need to use concealer over it. Even though it covered well, it felt very light on the skin and still felt like a bb cream rather than a heavy foundation. The big turn off for me was the color selection. I'm extremely pale and this product did not have a very wide color selection. I picked up the lightest shade (light-medium). It looked very orange on my skin. After powdering though, it did match my skin a little better but was still too dark. Overall, I think this is a wonderful product except for all my pale girls. If they made this in a shade lighter it would be my dream come true bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by jesschrist26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! I have oily skin but can get some dry patches which matte foundations tend to stick to. I have used this for a few weeks now and I love the coverage, feel and how easy it is to blend it into the skin and look natural! I love how this BB cream controls my oil but still makes my skin glow like i'm healthy. Only this I HATE about this cream is the packaging. I store upright in its box and the cream still seems to leak out of the lid and can go EVERYWHERE!! Still if you can get over the annoying leakiness, this is a great BB cream for people with oily skin and it is reasonably priced too.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by aliciagrasby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product isn't bad it just isn't for me. I have the light shade but it is too dark and yellow based for my skin tone and it doesn't adjust to your skin tone at all. I find it gives light to medium coverage however it doesn't cover blemishes or hyper pigmentation very well. A concealer is a must to go along with this BB cream. On my combination skin it lasts 5-6 hours before it starts to wear off.

Furthermore it has a very overwhelming alcohol scent, an instant put off for me. Also the nozzle leaks product as soon as the lid is removed, even holding it up it still manages to pour out. I feel like you would loose a lot of product that way.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Ellie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was not pleased it sucks because there was no medium skin tone one, besides the medium to deep one and it was way tooo Light! Not even tan at all, it was cakey ! And very gross I have oily /Abe prone skin but thats not the point this formula is too thick and doesn't cover up anything besides make small bumps on you're face more noticeable. It was terrible !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by HaleyKong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love hate relationship with this BB cream, the bb cream comes in a tube form with a screw on lid; it has a running formula but gives a medium coverage and theres a subtle smell compared to the original which had a strong smell and thick consistency that made me shiny after 3/4 hours. I have combination skin thats more to the oily side round the t zone with dry patches across my face. With this you have to have perfect prepped face thats moisturised and clean if not it tends to go patchy and fade quickly that leaves you with shine i find that if i do it properly it lasts 6 to 7 hours before the need of quick touch ups. To apply this i recommend applying with a brush i used real techniques experts face brush to blend in circler motions and before that prepping it by washing with mild cleanser and toner use simple light moisturiser to hydrate leave for at least 5 minutes so the makeup doesn't fade later on the day faster than apply a primer, i use aloe vera gel as it has a LOT less chemicals in it and helps your skin yet leaving it soft only need small amount and make sure to wait for it to dry. To set use powder buff and rimmel stay matte. I would recommend this for people with pale to medium skin tone and no lighter, not suitable for very pale or fair skin or dry skin. I will be repurchasing again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by crea11

Leaves me very oily after a few hours, sets into wrinkles, pigment is attracted to dry spots. I have combo skin but it leaves me looking like a mess, especially next to my asian friends that have perfect skin.