July 25, 2014 | 1842 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Kori3307

I had purchased this awhile back, hoping to love it. My experience with this product was not so pleasant. I have combination skin, and this foundation went into every pore,every fine line I have, and it broke me out on my cheek/chin area. The consistency was nice, the color selection was okay, but I wouldn't recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I love Revlon, but this could have been better!
- Kori

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this . I had tried the ColorStay liquid foundation and loved the way it looked, but it never stayed through the school day, which for me is essential. This product on the other hand did stay all day (even through gym class). There are two major problems with this though , 1.) it clings to dry skin like no other. 2.) it made me break out . I've got oily acne prone skin that has become really dry from acne treatments . my face actually looked better when I didn't have it on. I just bought a heavier moisturizer (ponds dry skin cream) so we'll see if that helps. I'm going to try to stay away from this foundation for a couple of days to see if my breakouts go down to make sure it's this foundation. If it is then I hope I can find the receipt & return it and try Covergirls 3 in 1 foundation.

Pros :
1.) Nice coverage (medium-full)
2.) Lasts through school (about 8 hours)
3.) Good skin tone match

Cons :
1.) Clings to dry patches
2.) Causes breakouts
3.) Hard to completely get off (after using ponds cucumber cleansing cream, a Garnier face wipe & neutrogena Clear Pore cleanser, make up still came off when I used toner!)

and the search continues ....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by klanepr1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic make up! It actually goes on creamy and dries to a satin, but not oily or shiny finish. It can creep slightly into smile lines, but use a sponge and keep a light touch, and that won't happen. Sometimes I mix with a tiny bit of moisturizer to make sure it is easily spreadable and give a nice, thin coat. Stays on all day to a beautiful finish! Great stuff. I can't wait to see if it is still okay in the summer, or becomes to oily in the humidity.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by poisonivy08

pros : - easy to blend, best applied using fingers( easier to blend than the
regular colorstay)
- satin finish
-long staying, can withstand heat and humidity
- good coverage...it really hides imperfections
- no white casts on photo
- never broke me out even if i have sensitive skin
- doesn't oxidize
- not oily

cons: - bulky,unsanitary, packaging
- feels quite heavy on the skin

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I hated this. It left my skin looking dry and cakey. I hate the package. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by rachladner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent foundation and Colorstay offers a wide range of shades, most are yellow-based (except Ivory - that one is pink)

My problem with this foundation is that it is really heavy. It settles into lines and creases pretty quickly, and I'm not old. I'm really young. But it makes smile lines. Gross. I'm not even slathering it on, either - I try to apply it lightly.

I think the packaging makes it very easy to reach in and apply with your fingers, but the glass case is super heavy and awkward to carry around.

But, in places where you don't smile, the staying power is pretty great, and you probably won't need concealer since the coverage is so thick.

If you have severe acne, this foundation will be great for a night out and will cover up all your imperfections. If you have mild acne or scarring, skip this, since it's not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Ainsleyvh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Thought this would be a good product since I had heard a ton of good things about it but nope it's just awful! It does feel really cool to touch but having to scoop it out is just gross and messy. Plus the packaging alone weighs about a hundred pounds and could definitely do some damage! Anyways I have mild acne and it kind of covers them but it also makes them look some really weird orangey purple color which is just disgusting and after about 2 hours it begins to cake up and look patchy and just gross. I was embarrassed to even show my face in public wearing this stuff! Just don't buy it unless you're gunna use it for self defense.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this out of desperation one day, when I didn't have my regular foundation on hand (Kryolan Ultra Cream) but needed to wear makeup. I'm N12 and purchased this in Ivory, and it looks so freaking ashy...I just can't! I also find it to be pretty much worthless as far as coverage is concerned, and it accentuates my pores. The packaging is a joke...so much bulky glass jar, for not so much product. I guess this product works quite well for some people, but for me, it's a total fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG let me just say this is the best foundation I have ever used! Regular Colorstay does not even compare...the formula is much more blendable! The consistency of the product is very creamy and easy to apply. I bought shade 320, warm golden & it is a PERFECT match with my skin! I apply this with a damp beauty blender & the finish i get is amazing! The coverage is amazing too. Any blemish gets completely covered without looking cakey. It's just like my own skin since it feels so light. This is now my HG foundation! I highly recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lyssaw519

My HG foundation. This stuff smooths on wonderfully and provides just the right amount of coverage. I love the whipped texture but the jar packaging isn't my favorite. The jar does last quite a while though I have had the same one for almost 2 months now. I have skin that gets oily as the day goes on and this stuff still looks good at the end of the day. Dries quickly after application and is by no means oily. I have not had any problems breaking out from it either which is a major plus. I will definitely re-buy!