Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

4.2

Titanium Dioxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylparaben, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Soybean Lipid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristyl Lactate, Citric Acid. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 3/31/2004 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very good - just not worth the price you have to pay. There are probably equally good products on the market for less $$$ - and I'm looking for them!

on 3/12/2004 11:42:00 PM

Best concealer Ive found in ages, its pale enough for me plus covers dark circles well. Really moisturising too, there seems to be way more product than the touche eclat, does a better job and is cheaper too so Ill stick with this one now!

on 3/10/2004 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to say that of all the concealers I have used, this is defintiely one of the best. But I would not consider it HG. It is creamy and not drying and it does seem to have light diffusing properties. But I don't think you should use this if you have deep/medium lines around the eyes cause it sets in. Also, I have veins around my eyes that show and yeah, this did cover it somewhat. IMO, Trish McEvoy concealer was better in terms of coverage, altho that one I found too drying.

on 1/30/2004 11:53:00 PM

This is my HG concealer. i bought both the No1 and No2 shades, cuz the No2 worked great to hide my dark circles, and the No1 is perfect for blemishes on my face. sometimes i blend both of them to get a more natural tone. the texture is creamy and it glides on easily, does not smudge or crease and stays on all day. it's expensive, but given the results, i'm in!!!

on 12/26/2003 5:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this product. This is my 1st concealer and I probably won't give it up just yet. Its creamy but suits my combo skin. The YSL MA put on #2 for me and it lasted the entire day! It hid my barely there dark circles really well (not too sure about ppl with really dark circles though). The packaging is great as it acts like a mirror! Great for touching up. Will definitely re-purchase!

on 11/27/2003 8:40:00 AM

This was surprisingly good concealer. It suits very well on the skin under eyes because it is very greasy and will not look cakey. On the other hand the greasiness might make your mascara crease too. This covers my circles much better than Touche Eclat and does not cause irritation. I will repurchase. This is one of the best undereye concealers I have tried with Elizabeth Arden flawless finish Concealer. EDIT: I found greater one from The body shop and it is much cheaper. So I wont repurchase.

on 4/18/2003 2:48:00 AM

I bought this because it was easier to get than my HG Becca concealer. Consider it a quick fix (YSL a quick fix? Oh, geez) It does it's job, but kind of half-heartedly. Call me spoiled, but it didn't cover quite as well as my Becca did. It's good points are that it's easy to find, comes in a lovely gold lipstick-like package, doesn't get my fingers all dirty because it's a stick that you apply directly to skin, and it matches my skin remarkably well considering there's only something like 3 shades to choose from. This would be an excellent concealer for those who do not have much to conceal, but my dark circles need a bit more than this one has to offer. I would repurchase this again as a "quick fix" (lol!) if I couldn't get my hands on my HG..

on 4/18/2003 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I tried this out on my deep, dark, hideous undereye circles. I got the #1 shade (I think it's Ivory Beige) and it was a bit too light for my Stila C, MAC C3 complexion. (There are only 3 color choices, but all are pretty neutral.) It goes on and blends amazingly well for a stick concealer. It's not greasy but not too dry, either. However, I had problems with creasing in the *ahem* little lines around my eyes. Overall, it's a very good (but pricey) concealer, but not great for "mature" skin. EA's new wand concealer is comparable but better, IMHO--and the color choices are great. But if you have no lines and dark circles, give it a shot if you can get a color match!

on 4/12/2003 5:12:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer after Becca. The texture is light and silky, and it blends beautifully. However, the coverage is not as great as Becca, and I did get some minor creasing under my eyes, even with a bit of powder. Also, I wear the lightest shade, and I'm hardly a PPP (light olive, actually). This should definitely come in more shades.

on 3/27/2003 8:45:00 AM

I am soooo glad that I didn't swap this item. For some reason, when I first bought this, I thought it didn't work. I must have been crazy. After everyone talking about Cle de Peau, I was almost going to take the plunge. However, when I dug this concealer out again, I was amazed! What a great concealer! This doesn't dry or get cakey, and it's not greasy like LM Secret concealer. It covers well, blends well and it is the BEST concealer I've used, and I have tried sooo many and this is the best. I use the Touche Eclat pen afterwards and it is a great combo.
UPDATE: MARCH 10, 2004 I am STILL loving this concealer. I am always searching for the supreme concealer and every single time, I always come back to this one. The texture is just perfect, moisturizing, yet not too emolient, like LM Secret Concealer. Also, it covers beautifully and is PERFECT for my skintone. In the summer, when I self tan, the #2 works out well.

Top Rated Yves Saint Laurent Products