April 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 5:48:00 AM More reviews by ongsarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this product. This is my 1st concealer and I probably won't give it up just yet. Its creamy but suits my combo skin. The YSL MA put on #2 for me and it lasted the entire day! It hid my barely there dark circles really well (not too sure about ppl with really dark circles though). The packaging is great as it acts like a mirror! Great for touching up. Will definitely re-purchase!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 8:40:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was surprisingly good concealer. It suits very well on the skin under eyes because it is very greasy and will not look cakey. On the other hand the greasiness might make your mascara crease too. This covers my circles much better than Touche Eclat and does not cause irritation. I will repurchase. This is one of the best undereye concealers I have tried with Elizabeth Arden flawless finish Concealer. EDIT: I found greater one from The body shop and it is much cheaper. So I wont repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 2:48:00 AM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because it was easier to get than my HG Becca concealer. Consider it a quick fix (YSL a quick fix? Oh, geez) It does it's job, but kind of half-heartedly. Call me spoiled, but it didn't cover quite as well as my Becca did. It's good points are that it's easy to find, comes in a lovely gold lipstick-like package, doesn't get my fingers all dirty because it's a stick that you apply directly to skin, and it matches my skin remarkably well considering there's only something like 3 shades to choose from. This would be an excellent concealer for those who do not have much to conceal, but my dark circles need a bit more than this one has to offer. I would repurchase this again as a "quick fix" (lol!) if I couldn't get my hands on my HG..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this out on my deep, dark, hideous undereye circles. I got the #1 shade (I think it's Ivory Beige) and it was a bit too light for my Stila C, MAC C3 complexion. (There are only 3 color choices, but all are pretty neutral.) It goes on and blends amazingly well for a stick concealer. It's not greasy but not too dry, either. However, I had problems with creasing in the *ahem* little lines around my eyes. Overall, it's a very good (but pricey) concealer, but not great for "mature" skin. EA's new wand concealer is comparable but better, IMHO--and the color choices are great. But if you have no lines and dark circles, give it a shot if you can get a color match!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite concealer after Becca. The texture is light and silky, and it blends beautifully. However, the coverage is not as great as Becca, and I did get some minor creasing under my eyes, even with a bit of powder. Also, I wear the lightest shade, and I'm hardly a PPP (light olive, actually). This should definitely come in more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Kellyp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am soooo glad that I didn't swap this item. For some reason, when I first bought this, I thought it didn't work. I must have been crazy. After everyone talking about Cle de Peau, I was almost going to take the plunge. However, when I dug this concealer out again, I was amazed! What a great concealer! This doesn't dry or get cakey, and it's not greasy like LM Secret concealer. It covers well, blends well and it is the BEST concealer I've used, and I have tried sooo many and this is the best. I use the Touche Eclat pen afterwards and it is a great combo.
UPDATE: MARCH 10, 2004 I am STILL loving this concealer. I am always searching for the supreme concealer and every single time, I always come back to this one. The texture is just perfect, moisturizing, yet not too emolient, like LM Secret Concealer. Also, it covers beautifully and is PERFECT for my skintone. In the summer, when I self tan, the #2 works out well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2003 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TriciaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is superlative. The texture is silky and goes on so smoothly, no tugging at all under the eye. It covers perfectly and lasts all day. The packaging is beautiful as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2002 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hides imperfections, has light diffusing properties, goes on smooth, blends well, flawless finish. Contains Silica which coats the pigment so it wears like a dream. Nylon Micro-sponges for a lasting matte finish. Contains Ginko-biloba for dark circle diminishing and Chamomille for its soothing properties. Once you apply it stays all day on. Not cakey or heavy or dry. No creasing either. All in all this is a fantastic product. Yet another great concealer for my hall of fame. Not to mention a wonderfully elegant and luxurious golden presentation. Trés chic, very YSL but not gaudy like Versace. :-)