August 27, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i REALLY wanted to love this liner knowing that it's HG for so many people. it just didn't work for me. i have monolids that completely fold underneath so after i applied the product, i had to keep my eyelids stretched to allow the liner to dry and even after doing so, it was a complete mess...got all over my eyelids. ok...perhaps i have to wait longer...fixed it w/some eye makeup remover and went about my day. it didn't last on me AT ALL. i dont think i got even 4 hours w/primer. it was so disappointing for me cuz it's definitely not cheap. i just don't think the formulation works for monolids bc it takes too long to dry and rubs off against the constant rubbing from my eyelids, but i can see that it would work for others w/"normal(?)" lids. w/that being said, i do love the felt tip. it's not rock hard so that it pulls on the eye nor so flexible that it's hard to have a steady line. i love that it's tapered and how evenly it distributes the product. i've tried stila's waterproof liquid liner that also didn't work for me. so far, the only one that has lasting power on my lids is the hourglass calligraphy liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by lovilyest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this a week ago. I really wanted and smudgeproof eyeliner and I got just that. My lids are so oily and everything I've tried in the past smudged. This eyeliner is not only smudgeproof, it is very black and doesn't have a shine like most liquid liners. I am so happy with this purchase. It's a little expensive but I think it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really nice for people with unsteady hands to get a nice line. It won't be super thin if that's what you're going for, though.

I loved it at first, but the staying power was just crap. My eyeliner always rubs against my eyelids so sometimes it gets a little oily and sometimes it won't last in the corners of my eyes...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Valerie84

Hands down, this is the best liquid eyeliner I have come across. I have bought this twice and will buy again. The felt tip applicator does not fray or snag in any way. That is a problem I have run into with almost every other brand of liquid liner. The tip picks up the liquid evenly without having to dip over and over (another common problemin the past. It dries on nicely, no need to go over the line again, and does not wear off. I've woken up in the morning with still perfect eyes. I always do wing-tips and it is very easy to do with this artliner. This product lasts me about 5-6 months and I wear it about 5 days a week.
PROS: glides on smooth, lasts all day (and night), tip applicator is durable and easy to use, no need to double-dip, very black matted color, can be used for bold or thin lines,
CONS: It is a little pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product makes winged liner super easy. The tip is pretty fine and long, which allows for good control. Noir is a really true black, the finish is almost glossy black. I find that after 8 hours though, this does begin to flake off in patches, and I have oily lids so it's not because my skin is dry. However, it stays nice for a very long time and doesn't need touching up. I have repurchased several times because it's just so much more convenient than gel liner in a pot. It has a very faint "new paint" smell but it doesn't bother my eyes. Overall, one of my favorite Lancome products ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by abbz0id

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG eyeliner! It does not smudge once dry, and lasts all day. I've tried a few other liquid eyeliners and have always had trouble creating a fairly thin smudgeless line, but with the Lancome Artliner, I have had no troubles at all. I have the Lancome Artliner in Noir and it's a true deep black. The only con is the price, but I'd definitely buy this product again because I think it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about a week ago and I must say it definately gets the job done. The felt tip allows for an easy application process the only con I see with this is that a lot of product comes out on the tip so you have to rub it on the side of the container, other than that no complaints; great for a dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by katchan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to eyeliner for a decade. It was recommended to me by SA's at Bloomingdales who all agreed that this was the best. They were right. I am Asian with a fairly deep eyelid fold but my skin gets very oily, so most pencils smudge and stick to my top lid. Not Artliner. If I give it the right amount of time to dry, it will stay on for 6-8 hours without rubbing off. I love the applicator--thin if you want, thick if you desire. Great for the cat's eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ebabeba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super easy to control, with great consistency. My go-to liquid liner for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Psy1ocke

One of the best liquid eyeliners on the market. The trouble I've had with others is the applicator - too thin, too thick, etc. Very easy to use and virtually mistake proof after lots of practice!