Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 8/13/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

My HG eyeliner, I have tried many highly raved ones & only artliner wins all bases, the felt tip adsorb just enough liquid, so easy to control that even beginners doesn't require much practice, formula is solid black & no glossy finish. I used to be satisfied with the cheaper dupe L'oreal lineur intense but it's formula quality has been watered down so much, Bobbi Brown gel liner has beautiful finish but constantly requires a cleaned brush, love DollyWink's super sharp tip but it's only good for the wing section of my eye line, overall artliner is the most flexible & easy to use.

on 7/26/2012 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I admit I think gel liners are superior in their staying power, but they are such a hassel to apply, you have to always make sure the brush doesn't have too much or too little. Plus they dry out! That's why I think the Artliner is so cool, it's soo easy to apply and they staying power is good.

This eyeliner is amazing! I have it in black and this is definitely one of my go-to everyday products! It's felt tip makes it very easy to apply and the colour is rich. I have also tried it in Blueberry, which is a beautiful royal blue, but I prefer the black one for my daily look. I have been using this eyeliner for about two years now, and never once has it smudged like other eyeliners I've tried tend to do. Great product!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lancome products are usually quite expensive, but they're worth it. I especially love their Artliners! Great colour pay off, and the long handle on the liner and the small tip makes it great for lining the inner corner of your eyes! The liner lasts a long time, but smudges really easily if you go for a swim, so if you're taking a swim, use a different eyeliner!

on 6/11/2012 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

With slightly hooded eyes & very oily eyelids this stayed on my very well with no flaking and hardly any smudging. I love the applicator because it is flexible & easy to create a sharp wing. The eyeliner itself isn't goopy like the milani liquid eyeliner but instead glides on very smoothly and sets quickly and stays all day. The only thing is that it is a bit expensive but it is definitely worth it.

on 5/27/2012 5:59:00 PM

Thank you all so much for your reviews! I bought this after reading them.
This liquid eyeliner is the best one I've ever used, def HG for me.
The colour is really black and not shiny, it goes on really smoothly, lasts all day (and I have oily lids), doesn't flake, is easy to apply and comes off quickly with normal eye makeup remover. It has a weird thin spongy applicator but it works well.
It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. Love it so much! My hubby was commenting on how lovely my eyes looked.

on 5/27/2012 12:32:00 AM

surprised by the high ratings: this smudged + flaked off my lids on a hot sweaty day (i didn't use primer b/c was hoping to skip that step, due to reviews). disappointing considering the price. the brush is great + it's surprisingly easy to use.

Wow! This Artliner is a real black liner, that is soooo easy to apply!

This is called Noir, and I've determined that the price is justified by its high quality. It is a charm to use. It's a liquid liner, with just a bit of shine to it. It lasts forever, and ever, and doesn't smudge on its own. It's a breeze to make cat=eyes, which is my reason for the purchase. I thought it would make it easier to make cat-eyes. Currently, I will on a hiatus from my favorite MAC Blacktrack fluidline.

I don't know how long the Artliner will last, since I just purchased it the other day. Nor do I know how soon it will dry out. But as it stands now, I am very pleased with the product.

on 5/13/2012 10:42:00 PM

This is my favorite liquid liner. It stays in place and doesn't smear. The applicator is great, too. It's hard to mess up with it.

I bought some Artliner as kind of a lark. I worked myself up to three colors I would occasionally use. I was using gel liners because they stayed a little better. I have greasy eye lids and in the winter my eyes water a lot, so the more liquid liners would run a little.

Then a few weeks ago I bought the Too Faced eyeshadow primer, which is as awesome as everyone says it is. I had the idea to put it down before I put my eyeliner on (I'm a little OCD in the order I put things on, so that switch was a big deal for me, common sense for everyone else). I put a little in the out corner of my eyes (I do a modest cat eye) and put on the Artliner. BAM! I had all day, super great staying eye liner. I think it stays great on normal people, I'm just not normal.

I now have it in four colors - Smoke, Amber, Brown, Aubergine. The Aubergine tends to flake a little, but it might just be a bad batch. The Smoke is my general go-to, though the Brown might replace it (just got it over the weekend). I love them because they go on so quickly compared to gel liners in the morning and nothing beats that liquid look. Buy it, it's totally worth it!