December 20, 2014 | 975 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by TataDi

Really nice product. Good moisturizer and gorgeous color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this color! I have noticed its the only lip product i have been reaching for, for weeks now. its very moisturizing and the pigment is perfect. i love how it looks like a lip stain with a gloss all in one. i cant say enough good things about this stuff i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by charice123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great packaging and marketing. The Baby Lips writing and colors are very cute. However, I guess I just have wayy too dry lips as other reviewers are saying this is actually moisturizing. I would say, when you first put it on it does feel so. But afterwards lips turn out to be even more dried out. Not a good lipbalm but more of a liptint. This Cherry Me is very red on the lips. My most favorite part of it is the scent. AMAZING. Smells like those Twizzlers candy or yummy cherry flavored candies. I just have it sitting in my washroom and when Im bored I just take a whiff at it and swatch it on my hand for fun. Its just way too drying to use on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Makeupjunky14

It is amazing! I thought it would be a very bright red, but it is the perfect sheer pop of color

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by laceylashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this Baby Lips. The color is perfect, not too red and not even pink. It is very addicting and smells like sweet tarts. I would absolutely buy this again I am so glad that a family friend gave this to me I wore this to prom and it looked gorgeous on my pale skin with the light bronzer. Wore it today again. Wow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mainly for the sheer red tint it gives, rather than for the moisture factor. It's the perfect Popsicle red stain; really nice for a natural look. It's pretty moisturizing, too, but nothing spectacular. If you're shy about a full-on red lip and want to edge your way into that look, try this. I paid about $3 for it and I plan to try more colors. Oh, and it smells yummy!

EDIT: I've been wearing this a ton lately, and my gentleman friend commented that my lips feel really soft. I guess that's the ultimate test for "baby lips." ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by heyyitslisa

This is pretty cute on the lips and gives a sheer red color. However it DOES NOT hydrate my lips that well. If your lips are cracked it will go into the cracks and look horrible! i usually use my normal chapstick and then apply this over. Overall though i really like it but it does not hydrate well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by channydavis

Love this for a tint of color for class! It also hydrates my lips pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Isabellaqi

This is the best color other than the coral in the Baby Lips line. I love the color and it is pretty buildable!!! The reason I took off one lippie was because these product in general feel dry on and off and I have pretty moist lips. The lid comes off too easily after you've had it for a while. I'm going to try Revlon Lip Butter because it seems more moisturizing. But I will rebuy this cherry me flavor and the coral and maybe the bright pink because they are cheap and cute for younger people.