July 23, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Smells like a mix between Flintstone vitamins and cherry koolaid. Thinner consistency when applied but easily melts on lips and does feel moisturizing. I wanted a nice red tint out of this and instead it just kind of deepens my lip color a little. There really isn't anything red about it on my lips. Sort of a boring purchase really. I've bought 3 Baby Lips now and none of them have really wowed me so I think it is time to stop trying these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by TheReviewLady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I agree with the reviewer below me. It smells ok, feels ok, and it moisturizes and leaves a red tint. However, I feel that the tint is a bit watermelon-red and looks strange on me. I don't feel too terrible as it was really cheap, but I probably could have saved the $3 and bought a cup of tea instead. Also, I hate the packaging and I find the name of the product creepy.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells good and leaves a red tint. The color may not look good on everyone though so beware. This is not the most moisturizing lip product I have used, it goes on nicely but I feel I need to reapply more often than with usual chapstick. Some people may like the ligher feel but as a personal preference I prefer a thicker consistency.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by rengreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these, pink pop and this one. Some people love them, but to me they're very drying. They look great for twenty minutes and then sink in and feel gross. For tinted lip balm, this is not ok. I would not repurchase, but would encourage people to try them, since they're relatively inexpensive and readily available.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Korra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cherry Me is my second Baby Lips purchase.
I love the scent so much, the color is a light rose tint and it works fine for me.
I love the lid for Baby Lips it never falls off when in my purses and the product cant get crushed when in the bottle because it's locked in place so it can't roll up.
Great product overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really like this! It's a nice red-coloured tinted lip balm that adds moisture to the lips. The colour is very natural and doesn't scream lipstick/lipgloss. You can totally build it up too - I was surprised at how red it got after a few quick coats! It's perfect for on the go.

I have to say, though, that this lip balm wouldn't do much for extremely chapped lips. It does help dry lips, but when my lips were really chapped I switched to a more heavy duty healing balm.

Overall, I absolutely love it. One thing I don't like though, is the artificial taste. It's kinda gross.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an okay balm, but it's too oily for me. I prefer emollient and moisturizing balms, and this just doesn't cut it. The color is pretty good, but the moisture lasts about as long as lipstick, so why not just wear lipstick? This is nothing special to me....Yes To Carrots and Burt's Bees make way better tinted balms.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by laurelhinche

I bought all the baby lips this summer. I started using this product just as a lip balm. I really enjoy the pigmentation in this product and the way it makes my lips feel. I wouldn't recommend buying this product if you are looking for a hardcore moisturizer because it only moisturizes for a short amount of time. But the color is gorgeous and the application is great! Overall a great product that I will be purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes this item is so cute and the name is just so adorable, like a BABY!! But as a lip balm not so great. If put on my bare lips after a while my lips are chapped. It gives good color but Im not a fan. If Im going to use this I always wear my eos balm first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by aiislyn

I heard about Baby Lips when I lived in Houston and decided I didn't have enough lip products(three lip balms, two chapsticks, one heavy lip treatment, one lipstick, and one lip plumper... I counted one day just from my purse!), and thought I'd give these a try. I didn't have any tinted lip balms at the time, last December.

I bought Pink Punch, Cherry Me, and Quenched for $3.50 each, but I have seen them cheaper at Target and Wal-mart. I tried Pink Punch and the Quenched and fell in love, and used the Pink almost exclusively, though it did dry out fast and I was applying every half-hour or so. With that, the color would build up so bright it looked like Viva Glam GaGa on my lips(good news for those looking for cheap dupe of the color).

One day I decided I wanted red lips but didn't want to use my MAC Ladybug lipstick, and remembered I had this.
On it went and in love I fell!
It goes on sheer with one quick swipe and brings the faintest touch of color to my lips without looking like I put anything on. I use it everytime I decide to wear makeup. With some mascara and light powder, it gives a very natural look that I wear almost everyday. You can build it up until it's fairly bright, but I rarely do.
It leaves a slight stain as it wears.
It doesn't last eight hours but I tent to reapply it every hour or so out of habit. It isn't terribly moisturizing but I don't wear it as one so I don't mind.

I plan to buy some of their newer colors, but this one is my HG red balm. I love these lip balms!