Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

Out of all the Baby Lips - this one is my favorite. Cherry Me gives off a beautiful glossy sheen - and looks great with fair skin tones. It moisturizes fairly well, and you don't need to prime your lips before applying. This is one of those products you don't even need a mirror to apply..you can just swipe it on and go knowing it looks great!

Oh - it also smells amazing. Plus the packaging is just adorable!!

on 8/12/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A touch too red. When applied, it was really pigmented, which meant I couldn't slather it on, even though I desperately needed it. Not that this helped much with that anyways. This lip balm wasn't very moisturizing. I prefer EOS and Burt'a Bees. They do a better job. However this does smell really nice, if a bit plastic.
Edit: I use it on top of another lip balm as a lipstick/gloss and it's actually pretty nice. It gets a lippie for that

on 8/1/2013 3:25:00 PM

Its great! Much more colour than i would expect. It doesnt feel moisturizing but whatev it has spf. Smells nice

on 7/26/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Baby Lips and I own them all! I love Cherry Me too. The color payoff is great and it's super moisturizing. The only flaw is that the smell reminds me of medicine like Tylenol. Definitely not a plus but I love the color and shine!

on 7/25/2013 10:37:00 PM

I love this product - both the colour and the formula. The colour doesn't last very long - you have to reapply, but I find it be moisturizing and not drying. I would repurchase this if I lost it. It also has a cherry scent - kinda like cherry slushy. If you don't like scented products, especially fake cherry, this is not for you. The price was good - I paid $3 at Walmart.

on 7/2/2013 10:13:00 PM

Personally, the balm color was too red. It looked like I put red lip stick on. Also my lips became dry after 15 minutes or so. If you purchase the lip balm, dab only a little to show minimal color or it looks unnatural.

on 7/2/2013 9:18:00 PM

The colour looks great, but after 15 min. my lips are incredibly dry! Pretty sure it's the petrolatum, which dries my skin out a lot. Really sad about that after spending $5 on the tube.

>:(

Pretty magenta color that applies sheer of course since it is a tinted lip balm. It does add a good amount of color, though, and it's buildable to an extent. The thing that incredibly erks me is that it is not hydrating for me. At first it feels nice but after an hour it's incredibly dry and uncomfortable. The packaging is very teen-friendly, but it's user friendly and convenient. Has a great fruity scent. 4.4g of product (0.15oz).

Update: I've figured out a way to use this without it totally sucking the life out of my lips. I put it over a layer of eos lip balm that has been on my lips for at least 10 minutes. It gives my lips color and makes me look alive, ha. I still don't find it moisturizing so its claim of being a lip balm ehh. I actually would buy this again for the color and the fact that it's a cheaper sheer lip color compared to other drugstore brands.

on 6/23/2013 2:43:00 AM

I love the cherry smell and these leave my lips really soft.

on 6/21/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't expecting too but I actually really like this, I kind of bought it as an impulse buy walking through Walgreens. I usually wear red lip stain but feel like it's sometimes a little over powering at work. I've been using the Cherry Me shade and find that it gives me a subtle pop of color, I end up re-applying a few times through out the day, being that it's just a balm it obviously doesn't last as long as lipstick but I love the way it looks. It makes my lips feel moisturized and you can't go wrong with SPF. I would def. recommend this product.

Popular Lip Treatments