July 29, 2014 | 1221 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really hate this foundation.
I heard so many good reviews of this and i was so disappointed.
It smells wierd, the consistency was thick and hard to blend out and the color was so ligth.
Maybe it was just mine? I don't know but i will never buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by KenziKaulitz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very oily skin. I have the color "True Ivory" and It is almost perfect. A bit too light. I bought this hoping that it would have enough coverage to cover my redness and hide some of my acne problems. I would not call this a foundation. It is more like a tinted moisturizer. It looks as if nothing is on my face. I use it over my E.L.F mineral infused face primer. After 8 hours of school, my face is no where near as oily as it usually is. Another thing is that it almost completely disappears and my skin looks bare. Another thing that I found is that there is a smell to it. It smells like a very cheap and crappy foundation that you would get from a brand like L.A. colors that is sold at the dollar stores. Although it claims to be matte and oil-free, I find it to still be moist after 8 hours even if I set it with a powder. It does not cover or stay. I would use it for just lazy days. I will try to give it a chance in the winter and see how it does then. For now, it is a regret.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really did not like this product. At the time I bought it I was looking for a cheap foundation because I found myself always paying out big for foundation simply because when I bought cheap ones they all made me look cakey, or they would come up orange or the quality would just generally look cheap and nasty. But I find that Rimmel is good with mascaras, concealers and powders for me so I thought I'd give this a go. I really wish I hadn't wasted my time! It looked terrible, I got the colour Ivory because my skin is really fair but it came up much darker even though it was supposed to be one of the palest colours they do. It also became really streaky and didn't stay on my face, didn't offer any coverage and just generally did nothing. Wouldn't recommend or buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Hayleigh353

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I HATE this product. I was looking for a foundation that wasn't expensive and I came across this. I read the back and it said oil free which I needed so I bought it and the next day I started applying it. It did not give me a good even coverage and left me face looking very dark in parts and light in others. It did feel soft and not greasy on face but apart from that it was awful, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by kohleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is very affordable, long lasting and keep's oily skin matte! This foundation has overall pretty good coverage that lasts all day. It is a simple product that works well and has impressive payoff - and at very good price!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by vanessa4thewin

First of all let me begin by saying that I didn't even get the right color to begin with.
When I applied it on my face, I looked very yellow. I think the color I got was a beige. It didn't look matte by itself. It was really dewy around my nose but the rest was okay for me. I still had to set with powder.

So one day I was in a rush for school, so I quickly put on my make up and left home. I walled to school and by the time I arrived I've noticed that my face was starting to get oily and it was no where near matte! :( so I won't be sticking to this foundation.. It's not horrible but it's not that great either.. It's one of the foundations I wont hate but never purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahlovesrimmelonden

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a very average foundation and it does a half descent job of what its promised to do. Its really light weight product and the skin finish looks matte to what you would expect a normal finish foundation. It isn't one I would recommend for people with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by alright2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first inexpensive foundation I have found that is actually MATTE! It stays on throughout the day and I don't get that oily shine later on. And even though I am 42, I occasionally get a pimple here and there. After using this foundation I have had way less in the way of a zit here and there. I really like this product for its price, and because it does exactly what it says.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by JennyBean13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I liked this foundation, but that was because I was looking at it in the wrong light. It's quite orange toned.
It's very hard to blend, kinda like tanning mousse. The only way I could make it look decent was by applying a ton of powder over it.
The only good thing I found about it was the packaging, a conveniant little bottle. Otherwise, it's a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by NotHerAgain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff blows. It gave me no coverage and it didn't help with shine in the least bit. It was really cheap, so I didn't feel bad throwing it away, though.