Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 12/7/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I loved this. The only problem for me is that it's not my type of color - it's bright pink. If it had been a color I liked it would have been perfect. I'm surprised people say it's dry. For me it was really moisturizing. I have dry lips so this is a good thing to use because sometimes lipstick settles into the dry parts. I also loved the fruity smell.

on 12/7/2012 12:49:00 AM

A battle between being not opaque enough and too pink, if that makes sense. I like the quenched (blue) tube that simply gives my natural lip color a moisturized shine. Might work for girls who want a sheer wash of pure pink.

on 12/6/2012 8:48:00 AM

Cute packaging, yummy taste!

But, it doesn't moisturize my lips for long... And by that, I mean... It's gone in 10 seconds.

The pink barbie color of the balm doesn't even work on my lips, I was expecting it to be like a lip stain considering the hue of the pink.

Baby lips in other flavors are great!!! But, this one not so much.

2/5 from me.

on 11/28/2012 4:55:00 PM

This product does not moisturize my lips at ALL, it actually makes them kind of dry and flakey. I do not enjoy the flowery taste, and the pink is pretty but it wears off very quickly and is not very noticeable. I will not repurchase.

on 11/9/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like the soft, moisturizing feeling this put on my lips. You can tell the difference as soon as you put it on!!! Too much though can add unwanted clumps and make it look unattractive. Nice color, a winter kinda color :)

on 11/6/2012 5:10:00 PM

LOVE this product. Soooo pretty!!! I will definitely be running out of this soon from wearing it everyday and will have to repurchase. It makes me feel so pretty and I honestly feel like this and mascara is enough to go out and still feel pretty and girly. My new fav product :)

on 11/4/2012 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! Its so moisturizing and such a pretty color. It never makes the dead skin on my lips more noticeable. By far my favorite lip balms.

on 10/28/2012 8:04:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am in Love ! I bought this product because my lips began to get very dry and chap due to the crazy weather changes going on where I live. Not only does it look cute but as soon as you apply it on your lips you can feel the smoothness it brings and to make it even better it has a great smell. The tint or color it has makes my lips look healthier or more alive ( I have tan skin). Only thing that stopped me from rating it a is that they do test it on animals =( . Hope I helped a bit !

on 10/24/2012 8:59:00 PM

This product works pretty well. It has a nice scent and it is moisturizing. It has normal packaging. I got mine at Walmart for about $5. This product also works well as a blush!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was very dissapointed with this lip balm. The color is very pink, but seems "matte" to me. It was not super moisturizing like I expected, and did not last very long. The color makes me look super washed out. Even with a full face of make up on. I am going to pass this tube on down to my 12 year old. I would try the peppermint next time, but would not purchase this one again.

Popular Lip Treatments