December 20, 2014 | 1130 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Its so moisturizing and such a pretty color. It never makes the dead skin on my lips more noticeable. By far my favorite lip balms.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by bombbon92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in Love ! I bought this product because my lips began to get very dry and chap due to the crazy weather changes going on where I live. Not only does it look cute but as soon as you apply it on your lips you can feel the smoothness it brings and to make it even better it has a great smell. The tint or color it has makes my lips look healthier or more alive ( I have tan skin). Only thing that stopped me from rating it a is that they do test it on animals =( . Hope I helped a bit !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by 101makeupgirl

This product works pretty well. It has a nice scent and it is moisturizing. It has normal packaging. I got mine at Walmart for about $5. This product also works well as a blush!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by calyssadanielle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very dissapointed with this lip balm. The color is very pink, but seems "matte" to me. It was not super moisturizing like I expected, and did not last very long. The color makes me look super washed out. Even with a full face of make up on. I am going to pass this tube on down to my 12 year old. I would try the peppermint next time, but would not purchase this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lbmakeup18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this, the packaging was so cute and i like most maybelline products but i actually didn't like this lip balm. I hate the color its just not flattering at all i gave it to my mom hoping she would like it but she didn't like the color either. The formula is okay but im not impressed by it i wont be purchasing the clear ones either i will stick to my eos lip balms.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Feels nice, smells nice, but wow, the color is just awful on me. I have very pale skin and was expecting this to be much more translucent than it turned out. The color is quite opaque for a balm, and very blue-based bubblegum pink. Like one of the other reviewers said, one swipe made me look like Niki Minaj or Lady Gaga. Which would be cool if I were a rockstar, I suppose, but I was getting ready to go grocery shopping. I can't imagine this color on anyone but Barbie.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by jenniecampbell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the pink shade, and I like that you can build up the color, but the Pink Punch is not very moisturizing compared to the Peppermint or Quenched. Plus, when I applied this brighter shade of lip balm, I had to be careful of the "lip-smushing" thing most people do because it ended up spreading the pink color past my lips and onto my skin, which with the non-moisturizing just made me look like I had chapped lips. Not cute. I can usually use a tinted balm or balm stain without this issue, but I found to make this look right I had to apply like a lipstick-carefully and finishing with concealer around my mouth for a clean line.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MaryMarvel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colour it gives to my lips. The scent is nice, too. But I hate the taste. It's not giving me enough of moist. I won't be re-purchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Pink Punch is amazing. It's sheer but can be built up to opaque. It's a nice neutral pink (even looks good on my light/meduim yellow skin), but BEWARE. Build this color up too much and you might look like Nicki Minaj. I don't mind going bright, so it's fine with me. However, I think it would be a better summer look. This balm is very moisturizing, and keeps lips "baby bottom soft". It smells like sweet punch. Tastes the same. Overall very nice, I think I really want to purchase Cherry Me and Grape Vine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Bellalovespink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing!!!! At first I didn't know which one to buy, but I picked pink punch and cherry me

Pink Punch
Smell: yummy!!! Smells like punch!!!
Color: pink! Like a bright pink. It all depends on how manny layers you put. Looks nice with my medium tan skin.
Taste: nothing really (I like because when I eat I don't taste anything!)
Hours: about four
Feel: it isn't sticky, like lip gloss. It's more balmy. Goes on smooth. Makes my lips feel so smooth after too!
Outcome: I will definetlly buy this again! Im going to buy peach kiss and quenched soon.