August 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this one too! Looks great on my tan skin for the summer. For reference I am a NC 30-35 in the summer. Blue eyes and black hair. Looks scary in the tube, but when on the lips, it is the perfect coral shade that I have been searching for. It doesn't show up pink like soo many corals have on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have several lip butters now but this is my 1st prod. review of one because this one is my favorite to-date! I purchased other shades first because the bright orange look of this in the tube frightened me, despite the good reviews on the MakeUpBoard - finally today I decided to pick it up while picking up some groceries at WalMart & of course I applied it as soon as I got back in my car Lol ;D -I was very pleasantly surprised!! The scary orange color it appears to be in the tube shows up a bit different on my lips - it's KINDA like how everyone searches & searches for that "blush that looks like your not wearing blush - just gives a healthy GLOW to your cheeks" EXCEPT FOR YOUR LIPS! If my lips were to have a natural& beautiful glow to them, THIS is what it would look like :)
For reference I am 30yrs old and have fair skin w/neutral leaning warm undertones. (slightly too light for MAC SFF in NC15 ATM) I also have dark brown hair & eyes, my lips pigmentation is medium(normal), & my "season" is considered a Clear Winter.
I am ALSO one of those people that has several lifetimes worth of m/u (especially lip products) The only thing w/these lip butters that doesn't thrill me is the LONG TUBE LID for the product.. I've already put a LINE-- through one of my other colors due to the long cap & not getting it back on the lippie correctly -know what I mean?.. That is really my only con w/this. Otherwise, gorgeous color & great price + availability. I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Ashley1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FINALLY! A REAL coral color! I had to go to THREE different stores (two Target stores were completely sold out of this color!) I finally found it at CVS. I was so tired of buying "coral" lipsticks and having them look PINK. Tutti Fruitti is AWESOME. It's a really nice mild orangey-coral color (not pink!) with a hint of just the right amount of "glow." I use the word "glow" because I hate to use the word "shine" (that makes it sound shiny and greasy - and it's not at all). This "lip butter" is perfect in every way! It goes on smooth. Looks great alone or layered with something. I prefer to wear it alone. Why mess up such a beautiful color! Love the way it feels on my lips - very nourishing (it contains mango, coconut and shea butter) but not overly moisturizing, not wet or sticky. Will definitely be buying again!
Quick update: After wearing this for hours AND eating, the color is STILL there. Staying power is quite impressive! Love everything about this product!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: warm, bright orange

PROS

- creamy
- pigmented

CONS

- not moisturizing
- don't like the color on its own

COMMENTS

I was surprised to find that I didn't like the way this looked on its own. It's a warm orange with red undertones to it. I love these lip butters in general, but this one I wasn't too crazy about. There's no hint of coral, it's just a warm bright orange on me. However, adding the Super Lustrous gloss in Coral Reef makes it prettier and mixing it with a light pink lipstick gives me a nice soft shade of coral.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by orngeppyseed

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love tutti frutti a LOT! It applies very smoothly, is pigmented and long lasting. I can wear it sheer or build it up to a vibrant orange that isn't gaudy (as it is sheer enough). It applies smoothly but it isn't overly greasy or sticky at all. I don't find it very moisturizing, however, so I tend to wear it over a lipbalm but it still applies well by itself and isn't drying.

I'm NC 15, pale with fairly pigmented lips and this applies a pretty orange on me. Oranges tend to work well for me in general, but this one has literally made me start lip products again after about a year of not really being interested in wearing them.
The packaging is nice too, doesn't look cheap, the only thing is that it's around $23 in Australia! Nevertheless, I would definitely repurchase:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by icloverbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I simply love this! It's smooth, applies well, doesn't feather/bleed, sheer but buildable, and moisturizing. It's great for summer (or any time of the year IMO).

For reference I'm NC15 and have pigmented lips (the kind with purple undertone). So to have TF directly applied on my lips really doesn't show its true color since it's so sheer (and not very flattering either). What I do is I use a nude liner (I use MAC's Naked Liner) to cancel out some of the pigmentation and then apply the l/b. Result? Fantastic! I never knew I could pull off orange/coral, but voila, here I am, rocking in it for a whole week now. I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by cm826

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the Tutti Frutti Lip Butter! I had been wanting this color, but every time I went to the store, it was sold out so I couldn't try out the color. I finally found it, and I'm not disappointed

Pros:
-Moisturizes (Can use in place of lip balms)
-Good color!
-Good price ($6)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! I just bought it yesterday and it is a VERY satisfying purchase. The first time I put it on I thought: "wow!! this is buttery, I see why they call it lip butter!" It's just delightful. I love the texture, and I love how it has a great color and it's definitely pigmented, but slightly less so than a regular lipstick. It gives me a nice orange red lip that isn't too much for day time. I bought hot coral quite awhile ago but I haven't worn it outside of the house, it's just too bright, too much risk for me but this is perfect, I could wear it anywhere. I will definitely be buying more colors in this lip butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

wonderful colour! it looks orange in the tube, and it also looks orange - on me! my skin is fair mediterranean and my lips are not so pigmented, so that may be why the coral doesn't show on me. nevertheless i love this colour! if you google-image MAC's Morange lipstick, this is how that looks on me when i apply it generously, if that helps anyone.
anyway, as all lip butters, it feels moisturising on the lips and has great pigmentation. no matter what your skintone is, this is a very brightening and flattering colour, because it's not too pale and condensed, nor is it too dark. it's just a great pick-me-up that can be worn with a heavier eye as well, but still will kind of "make" your look if that makes sense. i bet it would also really nicely contrast blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by foppery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you're looking for a sheer coral lip product, this is a really good bet. It's a scary orange in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it turns into a beautiful orange-pink. The texture is nice, too: less thick than lipstick, less sticky than lip gloss, fairly moisturizing. You'll definitely have to reapply after eating or drinking, but that's to be expected from a sheer lipstick.

My one major quibble was with the packaging. The tube opens from the bottom, which is awkward, and it's made of a shiny orange plastic that looks tacky and childish. Worst of all, the lip butter doesn't retract fully; I have to push it back into the tube. Maybe I got a defective one, but regardless, this shouldn't happen (especially not for the price, which is high for a drugstore product). Still, I'd buy this lip butter again just for the color and texture.