April 19, 2014 | 840 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by icloverbby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I simply love this! It's smooth, applies well, doesn't feather/bleed, sheer but buildable, and moisturizing. It's great for summer (or any time of the year IMO).

For reference I'm NC15 and have pigmented lips (the kind with purple undertone). So to have TF directly applied on my lips really doesn't show its true color since it's so sheer (and not very flattering either). What I do is I use a nude liner (I use MAC's Naked Liner) to cancel out some of the pigmentation and then apply the l/b. Result? Fantastic! I never knew I could pull off orange/coral, but voila, here I am, rocking in it for a whole week now. I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by cm826

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the Tutti Frutti Lip Butter! I had been wanting this color, but every time I went to the store, it was sold out so I couldn't try out the color. I finally found it, and I'm not disappointed

Pros:
-Moisturizes (Can use in place of lip balms)
-Good color!
-Good price ($6)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love it! I just bought it yesterday and it is a VERY satisfying purchase. The first time I put it on I thought: "wow!! this is buttery, I see why they call it lip butter!" It's just delightful. I love the texture, and I love how it has a great color and it's definitely pigmented, but slightly less so than a regular lipstick. It gives me a nice orange red lip that isn't too much for day time. I bought hot coral quite awhile ago but I haven't worn it outside of the house, it's just too bright, too much risk for me but this is perfect, I could wear it anywhere. I will definitely be buying more colors in this lip butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

wonderful colour! it looks orange in the tube, and it also looks orange - on me! my skin is fair mediterranean and my lips are not so pigmented, so that may be why the coral doesn't show on me. nevertheless i love this colour! if you google-image MAC's Morange lipstick, this is how that looks on me when i apply it generously, if that helps anyone.
anyway, as all lip butters, it feels moisturising on the lips and has great pigmentation. no matter what your skintone is, this is a very brightening and flattering colour, because it's not too pale and condensed, nor is it too dark. it's just a great pick-me-up that can be worn with a heavier eye as well, but still will kind of "make" your look if that makes sense. i bet it would also really nicely contrast blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by foppery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you're looking for a sheer coral lip product, this is a really good bet. It's a scary orange in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it turns into a beautiful orange-pink. The texture is nice, too: less thick than lipstick, less sticky than lip gloss, fairly moisturizing. You'll definitely have to reapply after eating or drinking, but that's to be expected from a sheer lipstick.

My one major quibble was with the packaging. The tube opens from the bottom, which is awkward, and it's made of a shiny orange plastic that looks tacky and childish. Worst of all, the lip butter doesn't retract fully; I have to push it back into the tube. Maybe I got a defective one, but regardless, this shouldn't happen (especially not for the price, which is high for a drugstore product). Still, I'd buy this lip butter again just for the color and texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, I like the lip butters. TF is sheer on me because of the pigment in my lips. One thing I don't like is the texture. It's very soft and starting to make a mess all over the applicator. I also use pink truffle and it's not this soft.
edit 5/8/12 --> Also, settles into lines on your lips.
edit 7/12 --> took another lippie off. This stuff is just too soft!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Revlon Lip Butters are seriously the best lipstick I've ever used!
Price: $8.93 CAD (@Walmart)
Pkg: square tube, translucent quilted lid w/clear top
Colour: tangerine-orange
Finish: balm-y crème-shine
Pigmentation: light at one swipe; buildable
Texture: buttery smooth
I freakin love this colour esp now that it's spring (supposed to be anyway). Since it's a sheer orange/tangerine, it doesn't overwhelm the entire face.
I like it over lip balm cuz it makes my lips tingly
A fun bright colour that I'll buy again and again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first saw it, I was in love with the colour. Really bright and vibrant, just the colour that I was looking for for this spring/summer! But it was a disappointment. It doesn't coat evenly on my lips. And the colour doesn't look right... Different than what you would expect. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

For me this is a bit more orange than peach. One layer is flattering, two layers... not so much. The color is buildable, love the tube it came in, and I love the texture. I wouldn't buy this shade again but I can see myself purchasing other colors in this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by psychdoc28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST STUFF EVER. I have literally started hoarding this product... I pick up a tube anytime I see it in stock. I have been in search of a peachy lipstick that is hydrating and glossy on its own and this is it. No complaints whatsoever.