Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Isobutane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40 B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Keratin

on 4/4/2012 11:52:00 AM

yes I would purchase this again if they would FIX THE PACKAGING!....I also got a defected bottle like other reviewers...used it once and then went to use it again and shake shake shake empty can! How disappointing..good thing it was dirt cheap.

on 3/31/2012 8:15:00 AM

The product works great. Gives hair a boost, gets rid of residue and oil. I really am not a fan of the smell. But I will put up with it for the product.

I liked this alot. I used this three times. Then it fell off my counter in my bathroom. I picked it up and noticed it was almost empty. Then I realized it was leaking............ It wont let me put a 0 for the packaing. Id only rebuy if the problem was fixed

on 3/28/2012 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG dry shampoo! Love this stuff. I would compare it to Batiste dry shampoo - just cheaper and therefore my favorite. The smell is strong (not as strong as Dove) but doesn't bother me. It makes my hair oil-free without the stiffness or dryness of other brands I have tried. And a total steal for under $3. I may be buying all of them I can find.

on 3/22/2012 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really liked this dry shampoo; it was under $3 at Walmart and still worked amazing. On days when I didn't wash my hair, spraying a little of this on my bangs would remove any oil or stringiness and leave my hair soft. It also didn't leave any gray areas like other dry shampoos I've used. The smell was a little strong, so I'd suggest using it in the bathroom. The smell seemed to fade quickly.
The only problem was the can. Mine was defective, and lasted only a couple of uses. However, at such a cheap price, I don't mind going out and buying another.

on 3/18/2012 10:01:00 AM

Very sad! I really liked this product a lot. It worked very well and I liked the scent better than the other dry shampoo Suave offers (which smelled nice, but the tropical scent was just too strong for me since I'm sensitive to scents), but I also got a defective item. I'm bummed out to see that there are a good number of others out there who have gone through this as well. I would gladly repurchase later on if Suave gets the containers fixed up better. I tested out my dry shampoo the day after washing my hair. I lightly sprayed only certain areas of my roots that needed it. I used very little product. I did see a little bit of whiteness on my hair, but it easy blended in when I used my brush. It worked perfectly! This is why I'm still rating it an overall 3... great product, but with a lot of defective cans out there. After using such a small amount of product, everything seemed pretty normal with how much product seemed to be left in the can. I go back to it about a week later and it feels very light, like barely any product is left. I had this happen with a dry shampoo made by Tigi, except for the first can seemed to be okay and the second was the defective one. The worst part about the defect was that I woke up this morning to a clanging sound in the bathroom. I got up quickly and went in there, only to find the dry shampoo in the sink (it had been sitting on the counter)! After reading more about the issue, I hear that Suave has mentioned that there is a pinpoint leak in some cans. I guess the small leak was enough to make the can shift off it's spot on the bathroom counter.

Hoping I can try it again later on! On a bright note, it's very inexpensive. I paid just under $3 for it at the grocery store. I'm pretty sure I threw away my receipt, so at least I won't have a lot of money wasted. I do recommend this product, but keep your receipt just in case you run into the same issue!

on 3/14/2012 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Update: okay have used this a few times but darn it if it doesn't feel empty as well way before it should be out of product. I originally wrote how I bought Suaves previous incarnation of dry shampoo prior to this. I could not write a proper review as the can was empty though I'd used it maybe twice if that! This version seemed not as white and with my dark brown hair ithat was a good thing. It still is white, but diffuses to blend into dark hair faster than some other dry shampoos and the price was good. But again, as I feared, the can seems defective so what good is it if its cheap if you can't get your money's worth? Original review: ust got this one and will update. I just wanted to write that with my dark brown hair most dry shampoos leave me looking like Ben Franklin in a school play. I have used this just twice but no white powdery look thus far at all. Did give some body yet did not feel stiff. So far so good!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Great dry shampoo. Leaves my greasy hair soft and manageable.

on 2/29/2012 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought mine for $3.49 at Walgreens. It was the only store in my area (I also have a Target & Walmart) that carried the Keratin line. I have dark black hair and most dry shampoos have a gray cast to them or leave residue. This does not. I sprayed it within 5 inches of my hair and it looks like nothing is there. I also wear Got2B Glued (spray can version) which makes my hair very crunchy and straw-feeling too. After spraying in the dry shampoo my hair feels soft and clean. I'm so happy this looks nice in black hair (it's a first)!

3/18/12 update: Okay so first spray can of this only lasted about 4x. I'm on my 2nd can so we'll see if I have the same problems. I'm not sure if I want to constantly pay $3something for only four uses.
Also Walmart now carries this.

on 2/13/2012 10:40:00 PM

I'm having a baby this week, so I started test driving dry shampoo this past weekend in an attempt to look semi-presentable in the hospital (I was told I have to wait a day to shower after my c-section.) This stuff works great....my only complaint is that after I spray it, I have to leave the room while holding my breath....the fumes are pretty powerful.

If this stuff works for me, it will work for anyone....I have baby fine hair that looks crazy greasy by the end of a normal work day....this spray allowed me to skip washing my hair for a ful day in between. Didn't even need to put it in a ponytail, just brushed it into my usual style. Pretty impressive.