October 21, 2014 | 1372 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Update: okay have used this a few times but darn it if it doesn't feel empty as well way before it should be out of product. I originally wrote how I bought Suaves previous incarnation of dry shampoo prior to this. I could not write a proper review as the can was empty though I'd used it maybe twice if that! This version seemed not as white and with my dark brown hair ithat was a good thing. It still is white, but diffuses to blend into dark hair faster than some other dry shampoos and the price was good. But again, as I feared, the can seems defective so what good is it if its cheap if you can't get your money's worth? Original review: ust got this one and will update. I just wanted to write that with my dark brown hair most dry shampoos leave me looking like Ben Franklin in a school play. I have used this just twice but no white powdery look thus far at all. Did give some body yet did not feel stiff. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great dry shampoo. Leaves my greasy hair soft and manageable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought mine for $3.49 at Walgreens. It was the only store in my area (I also have a Target & Walmart) that carried the Keratin line. I have dark black hair and most dry shampoos have a gray cast to them or leave residue. This does not. I sprayed it within 5 inches of my hair and it looks like nothing is there. I also wear Got2B Glued (spray can version) which makes my hair very crunchy and straw-feeling too. After spraying in the dry shampoo my hair feels soft and clean. I'm so happy this looks nice in black hair (it's a first)!

3/18/12 update: Okay so first spray can of this only lasted about 4x. I'm on my 2nd can so we'll see if I have the same problems. I'm not sure if I want to constantly pay $3something for only four uses.
Also Walmart now carries this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by veggiesurfer

I'm having a baby this week, so I started test driving dry shampoo this past weekend in an attempt to look semi-presentable in the hospital (I was told I have to wait a day to shower after my c-section.) This stuff works great....my only complaint is that after I spray it, I have to leave the room while holding my breath....the fumes are pretty powerful.

If this stuff works for me, it will work for anyone....I have baby fine hair that looks crazy greasy by the end of a normal work day....this spray allowed me to skip washing my hair for a ful day in between. Didn't even need to put it in a ponytail, just brushed it into my usual style. Pretty impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kaseymarie716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing absorbs oil like this. This is better than any expensive dry shampoo out there and Ive tried them all.. For 3 dollars you need to try it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the third dry shampoo I've tried (Rene Furterer and Suave's original dry shampoo) and this is the best of the three.

The mist of powder is fine and does not gum up the roots the way Rene Furterer one does. My hair is fine and thin at the top, so too much product weighs it down. Some might think the mist is too fine, but i actually prefer it. It might not be effective enough for those with very oily scalps or those who want to go several days without washing. It works well for every other day washing or as a midday refresher/volume booster.

The scent is a little medicinal, but is a vast improvement on the cloyingly sweet one of the original Suave formula and the burning tire smell of Rene Furterer.

All in all, it's very affordable, much won't be a miracle worker for those with very oily hair.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by 1017

It smells like Right Guard (men's deodorant) and does nothing that I can't get done with good ol' Psssst (and that smells way, way, way better). Why is this getting so much buzz on the hair board? The smell, is horrid to me...really, really offensive. I have fine wavy/curly hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by misslis46

The product was good. Worked well. But i am rating it low because I only used it once and it was gone. I don't know if i got a bad can or what. disappointing but i guess you get what you pay for it was only 2 dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jkline72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally!!! I found it.I saw this in a magazine about 1 month ago and I've searched for it all walgreens and targets all over the bay area and today I found it! The whole line infact.
I LOVE dry shampoo! I have fine very curly hair so when I spend time to straighten it blow dry and flat iron at night then flat iron again in the am... Yes I have to do all 3 steps in order to get it straight! So with all that work for just one day is too much. Hense dry shampoo let's me put all that work stretched into a couple of days!
I've tried them all too...bumble and bumble,Rene freuter, tres semme,pssstt,bastisse, and the other suave one and this one rocks!
The smell is pleasant and reminds me of something I can't put my finger on..but it's nice and clean smelling. The mist is fine and the white powder blends nicely with fingers and any left is taken care of with a boar brush. I am impressed. My roots have body and it soaks up any oli I had at my roots! The best yet! And for under $4 I am hooked and will buy again and tell my friends!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

During thee winter I do not wash my hair everday and have tried several dry shampoos, Thi is one of the better ones. The fragrance is pleasan and I was quite supeied as to how fresh my hair was after using it. It is an easy way to et away without haveing to go through the full process of fixing your hair when in a hurry.