July 31, 2014 | 990 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by veggiesurfer

I'm having a baby this week, so I started test driving dry shampoo this past weekend in an attempt to look semi-presentable in the hospital (I was told I have to wait a day to shower after my c-section.) This stuff works great....my only complaint is that after I spray it, I have to leave the room while holding my breath....the fumes are pretty powerful.

If this stuff works for me, it will work for anyone....I have baby fine hair that looks crazy greasy by the end of a normal work day....this spray allowed me to skip washing my hair for a ful day in between. Didn't even need to put it in a ponytail, just brushed it into my usual style. Pretty impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kaseymarie716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing absorbs oil like this. This is better than any expensive dry shampoo out there and Ive tried them all.. For 3 dollars you need to try it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the third dry shampoo I've tried (Rene Furterer and Suave's original dry shampoo) and this is the best of the three.

The mist of powder is fine and does not gum up the roots the way Rene Furterer one does. My hair is fine and thin at the top, so too much product weighs it down. Some might think the mist is too fine, but i actually prefer it. It might not be effective enough for those with very oily scalps or those who want to go several days without washing. It works well for every other day washing or as a midday refresher/volume booster.

The scent is a little medicinal, but is a vast improvement on the cloyingly sweet one of the original Suave formula and the burning tire smell of Rene Furterer.

All in all, it's very affordable, much won't be a miracle worker for those with very oily hair.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by 1017

It smells like Right Guard (men's deodorant) and does nothing that I can't get done with good ol' Psssst (and that smells way, way, way better). Why is this getting so much buzz on the hair board? The smell, is horrid to me...really, really offensive. I have fine wavy/curly hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by misslis46

The product was good. Worked well. But i am rating it low because I only used it once and it was gone. I don't know if i got a bad can or what. disappointing but i guess you get what you pay for it was only 2 dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jkline72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally!!! I found it.I saw this in a magazine about 1 month ago and I've searched for it all walgreens and targets all over the bay area and today I found it! The whole line infact.
I LOVE dry shampoo! I have fine very curly hair so when I spend time to straighten it blow dry and flat iron at night then flat iron again in the am... Yes I have to do all 3 steps in order to get it straight! So with all that work for just one day is too much. Hense dry shampoo let's me put all that work stretched into a couple of days!
I've tried them all too...bumble and bumble,Rene freuter, tres semme,pssstt,bastisse, and the other suave one and this one rocks!
The smell is pleasant and reminds me of something I can't put my finger on..but it's nice and clean smelling. The mist is fine and the white powder blends nicely with fingers and any left is taken care of with a boar brush. I am impressed. My roots have body and it soaks up any oli I had at my roots! The best yet! And for under $4 I am hooked and will buy again and tell my friends!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by MSANGELMB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

During thee winter I do not wash my hair everday and have tried several dry shampoos, Thi is one of the better ones. The fragrance is pleasan and I was quite supeied as to how fresh my hair was after using it. It is an easy way to et away without haveing to go through the full process of fixing your hair when in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 8:21:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

dont get me wrong this dry shampoo is great, better than the regular suave line in the yellowgray can. but honestly i find this suave "keratin line" to be very misleading, in everyone of these hair products keratin is THE LAST INGREDIENT.... so the shampoo/conditoners wont do anything for your hair as in reparing damage or helping ur color last its BS && i think its rediculous that they could even say COMPARES TO KERASTASE -______- not at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by mzebra

I am a fanatic for this product. I'm not really a morning person but my job calls me to be. So to compromise I try and wash my hair as little as possible during the weekdays. I try and spend my precious time in the morning sleeping as much as possible. This definitely prevents me from looking like a scumbag in front of my co-workers. I have tried several other dry shampoos such as tresemme and umberto. Firstly, the smell of this product is so much better then others. The other products I have tried smell like cleaning chemicals. Secondly, the mist is dispersed very finely, to prevent that powdered wig appearance. Thirdly, the product just seems to work better in my hair. On top of this is priced far less then any other products I've seen out there. I never thought I would say Sauve for the win, but this is definitely the case here.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily hair, and hair extensions, so dry shampoo is a beauty staple in my house. I've tried a few other brands including Got2b, Psssssst, TRESemme, and Salon Grafix. I decided to check out the Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo, and I am pleasantly surprised.

First of all, it's cheaper than the other brands, which is a good thing because I seem to go through at least two cans a month. The white residue is minimal, and the little that is there brushes right out. The smell is light and fruity, and my husband didn't complain about the scent. This dry shampoo keeps the front and sides of my hair clean for a couple of days before I have to wash my hair extensions. I am quite impressed with this product, and will definitely repurchase...

13 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No