December 21, 2014 | 1940 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by bercause

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this dry shampoo; it was under $3 at Walmart and still worked amazing. On days when I didn't wash my hair, spraying a little of this on my bangs would remove any oil or stringiness and leave my hair soft. It also didn't leave any gray areas like other dry shampoos I've used. The smell was a little strong, so I'd suggest using it in the bathroom. The smell seemed to fade quickly.
The only problem was the can. Mine was defective, and lasted only a couple of uses. However, at such a cheap price, I don't mind going out and buying another.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sad! I really liked this product a lot. It worked very well and I liked the scent better than the other dry shampoo Suave offers (which smelled nice, but the tropical scent was just too strong for me since I'm sensitive to scents), but I also got a defective item. I'm bummed out to see that there are a good number of others out there who have gone through this as well. I would gladly repurchase later on if Suave gets the containers fixed up better. I tested out my dry shampoo the day after washing my hair. I lightly sprayed only certain areas of my roots that needed it. I used very little product. I did see a little bit of whiteness on my hair, but it easy blended in when I used my brush. It worked perfectly! This is why I'm still rating it an overall 3... great product, but with a lot of defective cans out there. After using such a small amount of product, everything seemed pretty normal with how much product seemed to be left in the can. I go back to it about a week later and it feels very light, like barely any product is left. I had this happen with a dry shampoo made by Tigi, except for the first can seemed to be okay and the second was the defective one. The worst part about the defect was that I woke up this morning to a clanging sound in the bathroom. I got up quickly and went in there, only to find the dry shampoo in the sink (it had been sitting on the counter)! After reading more about the issue, I hear that Suave has mentioned that there is a pinpoint leak in some cans. I guess the small leak was enough to make the can shift off it's spot on the bathroom counter.

Hoping I can try it again later on! On a bright note, it's very inexpensive. I paid just under $3 for it at the grocery store. I'm pretty sure I threw away my receipt, so at least I won't have a lot of money wasted. I do recommend this product, but keep your receipt just in case you run into the same issue!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Update: okay have used this a few times but darn it if it doesn't feel empty as well way before it should be out of product. I originally wrote how I bought Suaves previous incarnation of dry shampoo prior to this. I could not write a proper review as the can was empty though I'd used it maybe twice if that! This version seemed not as white and with my dark brown hair ithat was a good thing. It still is white, but diffuses to blend into dark hair faster than some other dry shampoos and the price was good. But again, as I feared, the can seems defective so what good is it if its cheap if you can't get your money's worth? Original review: ust got this one and will update. I just wanted to write that with my dark brown hair most dry shampoos leave me looking like Ben Franklin in a school play. I have used this just twice but no white powdery look thus far at all. Did give some body yet did not feel stiff. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great dry shampoo. Leaves my greasy hair soft and manageable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought mine for $3.49 at Walgreens. It was the only store in my area (I also have a Target & Walmart) that carried the Keratin line. I have dark black hair and most dry shampoos have a gray cast to them or leave residue. This does not. I sprayed it within 5 inches of my hair and it looks like nothing is there. I also wear Got2B Glued (spray can version) which makes my hair very crunchy and straw-feeling too. After spraying in the dry shampoo my hair feels soft and clean. I'm so happy this looks nice in black hair (it's a first)!

3/18/12 update: Okay so first spray can of this only lasted about 4x. I'm on my 2nd can so we'll see if I have the same problems. I'm not sure if I want to constantly pay $3something for only four uses.
Also Walmart now carries this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by veggiesurfer

I'm having a baby this week, so I started test driving dry shampoo this past weekend in an attempt to look semi-presentable in the hospital (I was told I have to wait a day to shower after my c-section.) This stuff works great....my only complaint is that after I spray it, I have to leave the room while holding my breath....the fumes are pretty powerful.

If this stuff works for me, it will work for anyone....I have baby fine hair that looks crazy greasy by the end of a normal work day....this spray allowed me to skip washing my hair for a ful day in between. Didn't even need to put it in a ponytail, just brushed it into my usual style. Pretty impressive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kaseymarie716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nothing absorbs oil like this. This is better than any expensive dry shampoo out there and Ive tried them all.. For 3 dollars you need to try it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the third dry shampoo I've tried (Rene Furterer and Suave's original dry shampoo) and this is the best of the three.

The mist of powder is fine and does not gum up the roots the way Rene Furterer one does. My hair is fine and thin at the top, so too much product weighs it down. Some might think the mist is too fine, but i actually prefer it. It might not be effective enough for those with very oily scalps or those who want to go several days without washing. It works well for every other day washing or as a midday refresher/volume booster.

The scent is a little medicinal, but is a vast improvement on the cloyingly sweet one of the original Suave formula and the burning tire smell of Rene Furterer.

All in all, it's very affordable, much won't be a miracle worker for those with very oily hair.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by 1017

It smells like Right Guard (men's deodorant) and does nothing that I can't get done with good ol' Psssst (and that smells way, way, way better). Why is this getting so much buzz on the hair board? The smell, is horrid to me...really, really offensive. I have fine wavy/curly hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by misslis46

The product was good. Worked well. But i am rating it low because I only used it once and it was gone. I don't know if i got a bad can or what. disappointing but i guess you get what you pay for it was only 2 dollars