Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

3.5

Dimethicone, Isododecane, Water, Trisiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Silica Silylate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methicone, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides , CI 77007/Ultramarines)

on 11/11/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It keeps me from getting oily and keeps my makeup on for longer. It casted a white tint and made me look ghostly, but did reduce the redness on my face.

on 11/2/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. This was an HG for me for a long time.

It gives my skin a soft oil free finish throughout the day. I can wear it alone for a natural look or with revlon photoready liquid foundation for a more flawless appearance. It's cheaper compared to other brands but it's promising.

I will continue to repurchase this

on 10/17/2013 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best primer I have ever encountered. I gave up on primers altogether as every single one has just let me down. I began to believe primers were a myth.. or simply didnt work on my skin. Smashbox, Korres, Neutrogena, Too faced, Urban Decay, Mac... Nothing comes close to this one, It blurrs perfectly (I have extremely noticeably large pores), it keeps my makeup in place, and velvety matte for hours .. i actually can feel my foundation adhere to this primer as I apply. But here's the trick: work with this primer in sections. Directly after you apply the primer, work in your foundation and move onto the next section of your face. It is magic.

on 10/16/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I was very hopeful because I like the Colorstay foundation.

Unfortunately, I was VERY disappointed! I have to admit, I only used it a few times, but I gave up now and I don't think it'll ever agree with my skin. I used it under different foundations (MAC Fix Plus, Bourjois Flower Perfection, Colorstay, Wake Me Up). My skin would still get very oily and the foundation would literally start melting off my face after a few hours. It made me look cakey too.

I like the packaging though...

on 10/13/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have combo skin but I try to control my oil first and foremost. I have Monistat, MAC skin base, and this. Out of all 3, revlon is the one that keeps me looking the most flawless. I can really tell a difference when I use this stuff. It also works great as an eye primer! For a girl with oily lids, this is a godsend. Try it if you haven't!

on 10/12/2013 11:31:00 PM

I love the pump bottle. the product in the spout area does get dry but pumps out ....but that's the nature of the packaging method. I like the product for what I paid. It was $12.99 @ulta but I had coupons and a buy one get one 50% off Revlon so I bought a color stay foundation in 200 nude. I like it a lot. however I still have issues with Revlon foundation in photos but that's not this primers fault it may help I haven't experimented yet. I like the feeling of this primer. so far no complaints but I haven't used it for a night out so I will have to reevaluate when I do that in the future.

I am absolutely IN LOVE with this primer. I've been using it for about 2 years, & recently decided that I wanted to experiment. I decided to buy Too Faced Primed & Poreless & try Becca's & Korres Mattifying Primer. They're all fine primers but I found myself coming back to Revlon's. Nothing else has made my face appear as flawless. It diminishes my pores (under makeup) more amazingly than anything else I've tried. The only annoying part is the pump & how it doesn't completely use up all the product. However b/c I love it so much, this doesn't bother me. If you are iffy about it, I would highly recommend you try it. It is definitely worth way more than its price. I bought it for my aunt & she is completely in love as well. I would most definitely repurchase. Good job, Revlon!

Bought this a while ago at my local Target for $13 if I recall correctly. Pretty expensive for a drugstore primer, imo. Either way, it worked perfectly for me: it blurred my imperfections, mattified, smoothed out, and increased makeup staying power! The smell isn't even very noticeable (I am very smell-sensitive). The only complaint I have is the packaging. The glass container is impossible to de-pot w/o breaking and there is always a lot of product left that won't come out :(

on 9/17/2013 3:02:00 PM

This is not the worst primer but its definitely not in my top 3. The texture of this primer is very thick so it is hard to blend so I end up ALOT of product. The thing that really turns me off about this primer is the finish. When the primer dries, it literally dries your face! It starts flaking in certain parts and gives a white cast. I have tried different foundations from high end to drug store but Im giving up on this primer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this primer, my bestie works as a cosmetologist in a drug store so I always get awesome samples or unused testers! That's how I got this, otherwise I wouldn't have picked it up - it's a bit pricey.
I love this primer, I find it lasts a long time, goes on really smoothly, and blurs away my pores and fine lines. I don't use it daily, usually only if I have an interview or if I'm going out dancing in a sweaty bar and I know my makeup will be sliding around.
I don't like that the first part of the pump always comes out dry and chunky but meh, that always happens with pump-y thingies.
I do love it though, the colour blends really well into my skin, if I use it underneath eyeshadow I find it really helps the colour stay in place for a long time, and it definitely brightens. If I'm in a hurry an don't have time for foundation or a BB cream a quick pump of this under each eye really helps brighten my dark circles.
I've had the bottle for over a year and it's lasted well, I've recommended it to friends and they've all really liked it as well.

Popular Primer/ Correctors