Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 8/31/2013 1:43:00 AM

I really love this! I have it in two shades and may very well pick up a third or fourth in the near future. The formula is smooth and airy and stays in place through the entire workday. It's pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way and is still buildable. I think my only complaint would be that you're forced to use your fingers because a brush just doesn't seem able to pick it up and having long nails I tend to catch a bit of product.

on 8/30/2013 7:07:00 PM

This product isn't bad, it's fun to play with and all but I have a hard time getting colour onto my finger to apply it. I almost have to scoop it out to get some. But once I do get it on it has a nice natural looking finish and it does last most of the day. Will I buy it again? Probably not.

Amazing! I have it in two colours, Orchid Hush & Fresh pink. Both offer nice colour payoff, have a nice creamy texture and last all day. An HG cream blush!

on 8/19/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best blush ever!

I bought this on sale to give it a try. I have the shade pink frosting and it's okay. I have a hard time blending it over my foundation and wears off throughout the day. I won't repurchase but I will use it until its finished. It's an okay blush, just not for me

I got this blush in Hot Tamale and I absolutely love it. i found about this about Adelaine (a youtube makeup guru) and I see why she loves it so much. The blush is creamy and goes on like powder. I use my finger and just blend it from there. You do have to be careful as to how much product you get on your finger and how you blend, though. And the packaging is super cute! It's tempting to squish the bounciness(x

on 8/13/2013 11:28:00 AM

I really wanted to love this inexpensive cream blush but it just didn't work for me. It would look flakey caked on when i applied it with my fingers, and streaky when when i tried with a stippling brush. My friend has the same product and oily skin and she adores it though. Not for me.

on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really like this product. Although the colour was pretty when applied, it was hard to apply and the makeup got dirty VERY easily! I wouldn't buy it again. :/

I find it very difficult to apply this makeup. The strange texture doesn't allow pigmentation to get onto my brush, but it definitely likes to stick to my fingers (eg still not on my face). It leaves the application area strangely tacky. Perhaps the color is simply to close to my skin tone (Candy Coral), but I can't see it, no matter how much I try to put on.

on 8/3/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a wonderful creme blush. Easy to apply with your fingers, this blush is a dream! It lasts forever, I have been using the same pan for a year now, and still haven't run out. The blush looks so natural, yet it brings out my cheeks. My one complaint is that after a few months, the blush lost the original bouncy texture it came in. It was so fun to poke in the packaging!