Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

on 8/19/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best blush ever!

I bought this on sale to give it a try. I have the shade pink frosting and it's okay. I have a hard time blending it over my foundation and wears off throughout the day. I won't repurchase but I will use it until its finished. It's an okay blush, just not for me

I got this blush in Hot Tamale and I absolutely love it. i found about this about Adelaine (a youtube makeup guru) and I see why she loves it so much. The blush is creamy and goes on like powder. I use my finger and just blend it from there. You do have to be careful as to how much product you get on your finger and how you blend, though. And the packaging is super cute! It's tempting to squish the bounciness(x

on 8/13/2013 11:28:00 AM

I really wanted to love this inexpensive cream blush but it just didn't work for me. It would look flakey caked on when i applied it with my fingers, and streaky when when i tried with a stippling brush. My friend has the same product and oily skin and she adores it though. Not for me.

on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really like this product. Although the colour was pretty when applied, it was hard to apply and the makeup got dirty VERY easily! I wouldn't buy it again. :/

I find it very difficult to apply this makeup. The strange texture doesn't allow pigmentation to get onto my brush, but it definitely likes to stick to my fingers (eg still not on my face). It leaves the application area strangely tacky. Perhaps the color is simply to close to my skin tone (Candy Coral), but I can't see it, no matter how much I try to put on.

on 8/3/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a wonderful creme blush. Easy to apply with your fingers, this blush is a dream! It lasts forever, I have been using the same pan for a year now, and still haven't run out. The blush looks so natural, yet it brings out my cheeks. My one complaint is that after a few months, the blush lost the original bouncy texture it came in. It was so fun to poke in the packaging!

on 8/2/2013 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Honestly, what a stupid concept for a product. I'll admit I thought the whole "bouncy" texture was amusing and cute when I first bought this, but it not practical! I can barely pick up any product when I use a brush, and using fingers isn't much easier. This is so weird to blend... the consistency is jelly-silicone-y and it applies as a kind of smear of shimmer/color.
While in the (extremely cheap) packaging, the product tends to pick up little dust and particles very easily.
This blush is currently residing in my trash bin, I don't think it's even worth gifting to someone...
Make your life easier and if you want to try something different from powder blushes, just opt for a true cream blush, not this junk.
"Ugh" is how I would generally sum up my thoughts about this whole bouncy blush line.

on 8/2/2013 9:49:00 PM

Overall I like this blush, It has a unique texture. The packaging is rather small. I have the peach satin and I love the color, it looks bright but sheers out to a nice natural flush. I tried using a brush with this and could not get any to stick. I have to just pat my fingers on it and tap it/blend it. I have a feeling that it could dry out, and will become harder to use as time goes on. If that does happen I will not re-purchase this. For $6, I think its a good deal and I hope it lasts me awhile.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased these blushes after seeing one of my favorite Youtubers use it in a video. I bought three of them, all from ulta. I have fairly light colored skin, so when I use blush, I like it to be more of a subtle glow instead of a very obvious color on my cheeks. These blushes are perfect for what I'm looking for! They feel very nice on the skin, and blend incredibly well! I feel that you could go as sheer and glowy as you like or as intense as you like. I like to go back over mine with my Covergirl cheeksters just to help set it in and add to the color. These blushes are great for any skin tone as they range from pinks to reds to some purple and even some more orange. But when I bought my first one, I was kinda excited to see it "bounce" but when I poked the round blush, it created a very ugly hole type thing...not very bouncy;)