October 22, 2014 | 1954 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my very favorite bath product, it's so wonderful. The smell is fabulous, I want to smell like this all the time. I use it as the last step in my shower and my skin stays moisturized after I rinse it off, but doesn't feel sticky or heavy. It's great for when I'm in a hurry, but it feels like such a luxury. I don't need a lot of it at one time so it lasts a good while.
The price is ridiculous but I've already bought my second tub, it's that good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally splurge on this product... and found that its different from what i experienced when i tested it in the store.

The biggest difference is the scent. In the store, the lady tested it on my hand and after washing it off, the smell of roses are amazing and my hand feel so moisturized but not tacky.

I don't know if they changed the formula, between the time when i tested it (when it was first released) and when i bought it (Dec 2012). I don't smell roses but something i can't explain. The scent is ok but not fantastic... It leaves a residue so its better to use at night. I use it twice a week, it just feels like a hair conditioner. I'll apply it after I've showered and scrubbed my body. Then rinse it off.

Overall its moisturizing, good for dry skin but i don't really like the scent. I won't be repurchasing since its so expensive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by unicornlover

I was at Lush and struck up a conversation with a sales girl who was equally as passionate about their delicious products as I am. I asked her if there was something I MUST try, and this was her immediate response. I didn't hesitate to buy it, and I kind of don't want to tell anyone about it because it conditions your skin SO well, and smells SO good, that it will given any woman who uses it an almost unfair beauty advantage against her peers ;)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

LOVE this product, the only downside is that is pricey!! I love the feel of my skin after I shower and the smell this provides.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

oh my! i absolutely love this product!!!! i don't know how i survived without it! i have extremely dry skin (i live in a tropical country and yet you can write grafitti on my skin--that's how dry it is). i use this 2x a week and it has solved the problem of my arid skin! it is soo moisturizing. it leaves a healthy sheen on my skin and the scent... heavenly! and it lingers all day, too. i'm so in love with this one. i will most definitely repurchase and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

Amazing! Saves me so much time to slap this on in the shower and emerge not having to apply lotion. Smells glorious too. A little goes a long way definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ashton

Oh man this stuff is great. I frequently buy Lush products and I can't believe I'm just now trying this! I dry off a bit after I get out of the shower but leave my skin a little damp and apply this. Then, I pat-dry so I don't wipe off the product. First off, it smells AMAZING. I very sweet rose scent, but not overpowering just refreshing. I have the huge jar and I can tell it is going to last me a long time which is nice considering the price. Makes my skin feel softer than any lotion. I also use it BEFORE shaving in the shower and it helps prep my skin to give me a better shave without irritation. It's great for summer because sometimes heavy lotions and body creams feel sticky and hot but this stuff moisturizes well while feeling light to the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this with my last purchase, so I've only used it once. I used it on my whole body today and at first it seemed to feel waxy on my skin, but I moisturized on top once I got out of the shower and the products blended together perfectly into my skin. Also the smell is really amazing, and my skin has smelled great all day! I would purchase as a treat for myself in the future but not as a regular thing due to the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells amaaaaazing. It is the same scent as the pink lush bubbleroon. I resent moisturising all the time, so this is a wonderful way to smell beautiful and moisturise all at once. Once wet in the shower, I slather it on, stand out of the way of the water for a few minutes then rinse off. If you can, I would say not to get dressed immediately after this (I walk around in a dressing gown for awhile) as it can feel a bit like you still have product on the skin, but it sinks in and smells amazing afterwards. It is a beautiful rosey smell that isn't too sweet or overpowering. I will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hanako283

As someone who -hates- applying body lotion, this is a God-sent. Slap this on in the shower, rinse off, step out and you're already moisturized and smell like a dream. The scent is very luxurious and is even better once it's settled into the skin. It's quite expensive for such a small tub, so I use it sparingly, once every three days or so. I use my Buffy the Backside Slayer bar the other days and my skin is always adequately moisturized!