November 22, 2014 | 874 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by priscillasdf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product smells FANTASTIC and its scent lasts even after you towel dry off! I started using this in the summer when it got too hot to wear a separate lotion because I would just sweat it off later. I focused mainly on my arms and legs and I felt like they were moisturized all day even if I used it the night before (I shower at night).

I do think this is a bit pricey because you do need to use quite a bit to cover your entire body. I did need a little practice using this product. The first time I tried it, I lost some product because it kind of sits on your skin rather than lathering up or something so it would just slide off and fall on the floor.

The packaging is kind of difficult to handle in the shower because after twisting off the lid and scooping out some product, you have to struggle with screwing the lid back on with one hand.

The one and only thing that really bothers me about this product (and almost became a deal-breaker) is that it contains parabens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by nicolalucie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really hesitant to get into some of the Lush products; don't get me wrong- I love their skincare, bath bombs, etc but I was always a little skeptical about their shower gellies, body conditioners, etc when I can just use soap. Wow am I ever glad I bit the bullet and bought this! I absolutely love this! It is extremely moisturizing and smells incredible. A little pricey, but for the amount you get, it's worth it. Mine will last a long time as I don't use it every day. I particularly like to shave with this. I still like to alternate with my dream cream every few days though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by illusionz84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I walked into Lush to see the new products, and they had their campaign going on for Ro's Argan when it was $5.75 for a small tub. I decided to try it out because I felt like my skin could be smoother and softer. And boy, was I in for a treat with this product! After I used my regular body wash and shaved my legs, I used Ro's Argan and it made my skin very smooth! The product actually eliminated those pesky razor bumps and made my legs very soft. The smell of the rose is very soothing in the shower as well! Though the large tub is $39.95, I will definitely be buying the product again after I run out. Especially since it will last you about 3-4 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my very favorite bath product, it's so wonderful. The smell is fabulous, I want to smell like this all the time. I use it as the last step in my shower and my skin stays moisturized after I rinse it off, but doesn't feel sticky or heavy. It's great for when I'm in a hurry, but it feels like such a luxury. I don't need a lot of it at one time so it lasts a good while.
The price is ridiculous but I've already bought my second tub, it's that good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally splurge on this product... and found that its different from what i experienced when i tested it in the store.

The biggest difference is the scent. In the store, the lady tested it on my hand and after washing it off, the smell of roses are amazing and my hand feel so moisturized but not tacky.

I don't know if they changed the formula, between the time when i tested it (when it was first released) and when i bought it (Dec 2012). I don't smell roses but something i can't explain. The scent is ok but not fantastic... It leaves a residue so its better to use at night. I use it twice a week, it just feels like a hair conditioner. I'll apply it after I've showered and scrubbed my body. Then rinse it off.

Overall its moisturizing, good for dry skin but i don't really like the scent. I won't be repurchasing since its so expensive.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:47:00 AM More reviews by unicornlover

I was at Lush and struck up a conversation with a sales girl who was equally as passionate about their delicious products as I am. I asked her if there was something I MUST try, and this was her immediate response. I didn't hesitate to buy it, and I kind of don't want to tell anyone about it because it conditions your skin SO well, and smells SO good, that it will given any woman who uses it an almost unfair beauty advantage against her peers ;)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

LOVE this product, the only downside is that is pricey!! I love the feel of my skin after I shower and the smell this provides.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

oh my! i absolutely love this product!!!! i don't know how i survived without it! i have extremely dry skin (i live in a tropical country and yet you can write grafitti on my skin--that's how dry it is). i use this 2x a week and it has solved the problem of my arid skin! it is soo moisturizing. it leaves a healthy sheen on my skin and the scent... heavenly! and it lingers all day, too. i'm so in love with this one. i will most definitely repurchase and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sweetcuppincakes

Amazing! Saves me so much time to slap this on in the shower and emerge not having to apply lotion. Smells glorious too. A little goes a long way definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by ashton

Oh man this stuff is great. I frequently buy Lush products and I can't believe I'm just now trying this! I dry off a bit after I get out of the shower but leave my skin a little damp and apply this. Then, I pat-dry so I don't wipe off the product. First off, it smells AMAZING. I very sweet rose scent, but not overpowering just refreshing. I have the huge jar and I can tell it is going to last me a long time which is nice considering the price. Makes my skin feel softer than any lotion. I also use it BEFORE shaving in the shower and it helps prep my skin to give me a better shave without irritation. It's great for summer because sometimes heavy lotions and body creams feel sticky and hot but this stuff moisturizes well while feeling light to the skin.