December 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

This has been my favorite mascara since it first appeared in stores. I have very long, blonde lashes, and this product is excellent at defining my lashes and can build to a great volume (I usually only use one or two coats). The brush occasionally grabs too much product, particularly on its tip, but that's easily swiped off on the side. The end of the brush is comprised of more spikes, which is great for getting into the inner and outer corners. I do tend to end up with a weird ring of dried, plastic-y product build up around the bottle of the cap, but it's easily peeled off so it doesn't bother me too much. The colors are excellent and the wear is phenomenal, I never notice any flaking. This product does make your lashes hard or 'crunchy', but that's never bothered me so I love the product anyway. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chinupbeautiful03

honestly, i really love this mascara. its hard to find mascaras that hold my curl (i have medium-long yet pretty thin lashes) especially at the drugstore but when i used this i was really surprised. it doesnt provide way too much volume like Loreal Voluminous does but it does provide length and a little definition. it holds my curl all day (even when i dont curl my lashes), provides a decent amount of volume, length and a decent amount of definition. This is Covergirl Clump Crusher is my favorite drugstore mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this on clearance on a supermarket. I decided to try it out since I'm a makeup junkie and I already have three mascaras, lol. It is a voluminizing mascara but it gives excellent separation and lengthens very well. It seems to last all day without flaking so far. This is an underrated mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by jg7251

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why this mascara gets good reviews but all it did was lengthen my lashes but not really volumize them. On top of that, this is one of those mascaras that makes your lashes hard and "crunchy", which I can't stand. It also smudges easily. Not buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My all time fave, HG status mascara was Kat Von D's High Frequency mascara (black) which was discontinued. I'm still grieving over that...but I digress. This mascara is pretty cool. The wand is a stiff, plastic bristle situation but the money-maker here is the tip. Instead of being flat it's got spikes on it, which help with getting the outer corners for that flared, cat-eyed look. My lashes are pretty long and full, and this definitely kicks them up a notch, which is the look I like. The texture could use a little tweaking, at least IMO. I prefer a thicker, less wet formula. This mascara is on the thinner side, and it's pretty wet. It took 3 coats to get the look I liked. I took a lippie off for the formula. The handle is shorter than the average wand, which doesn't bother me b/c I have small hands. It's square though, so it's sort of cumbersome when I try and spin the brush while applying to get all the product off before I re-dip. I found that I did not have to wait long after each coat, a few seconds at most, so it dries fast. Overall this mascara is good, not HG status, but I would probably purchase again to keep in my mascara arsenal ( I usually keep about 5 at all times).
UPDATE: I find this mascara ages well. It's much better later on...I find myself reaching for this one more and more.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by beautiful72

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Right now I finished the mascara, and I have to tell you that this stuff is one of the BEST mascaras I've ever used (which is not a lot). I like that it is drugstore, when I heard one of youtube's beauty guru loved this, I had to buy this! I couldn't be happier! The name has to be changed though, rather than this being volumizing, Its more lengthing. My lashes are long, but straight, so I always use a eyelash curler. This made my eyelashes amazing!
Pros:
Lengthing
Really Black
Not clumpy
Cheap
The end of the wand is the best part

Cons:
Smudges to my bottom lashline (not crazy, but its annoying)
Can sometimes dispense too much mascara

Overall, thats really it. I really like this mascara. Its my number 2 after my Maybelline One-by-One!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The waterproof one didn't hold a curl. Really clumpy, I know that volumizing mascara tends to clump, but these left beads of mascara. Flaked a bit too. :( Really wanted to like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just after I bought this mascara and applied it I was wowed because my lashes looked very long, a bit more voluminous and nice. However, it did not hold curl extremely well and sagged a little during the day. I do really like the effect this product gives and used it for a few months but it did seem to make my lashes brittle, so I switched to one that claims to be healthy!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Namyli13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara claims to provide volume. I, for one did not experience this at all. Great lash definition, Beautiful black pigment, Attractive and compact packaging is really all that there is to this mascara. . Here in New Zealand, this mascara retails for about $27-0NZD which is more on the affordable side . . I have the non waterproof formula and I found that the few times that I did ear this mascara, it smudged a little bit as the day progressed? Dont think I will repurchase this again. The Revlon Colorstay mascara is much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by forevergurl

My favorite mascara! It lasts all day, doesn't lump and gives amazing length