September 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by forevergurl

My favorite mascara! It lasts all day, doesn't lump and gives amazing length

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

I might buy this product again, but I'm still looking for a better one. I got good length and volume from this. I find that if I'm not careful it clumps easily and I often get gobs of mascara on the brush that I have to try to drag off. It is not the most buildable. I can build it but if I'm not careful as mentioned, it tends to clump. I also noticed it dries out easily. I haven't had this for what I consider very long for a mascara and already I noticed that it is getting clumpier and harder to apply and just not working as well because it seems to be drying out. The first week of use was the best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

just another average to sub-par mascara in my book. Not incredibly dark, doesn't lengthen extremely well and provides OK volume. This flakes very bad and irritates my eyes horribly. Had to toss after only a few uses.

Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by melanie3170

This is a great product. My natural lashes are dark to begin with, but this really brings them out. My natural lashes also have a good curl to them. Ive seen that some people who have straighter lashes didn't like this product because it couldn't keep a curl, however its great for me. I've had many eye infections that left me with sparse lower lashes that other mascaras leave behind, but this makes them all the same length, it makes them look fuller and darker. It does not flake even after an all day wear which for me is from 7am-6pm. It has a rubber wand that picks up a lot of smaller lashes. It gives me great volume. I picked it up for seven dollars at cvs but i think you can get it cheaper at target. I shop a lot of Sephora but always buy drugstore mascaras because I find them to be a better product at a better price. Any mascara under ten dollars is a good price to me. Its nice packaging, its simple and black with a silver top. Its a lot nicer than some of the tacky bottles like lash blast or falsies. I recommend this product, its great all around.
Also, it can look natural. I NEVER have more than one mascara. I don't like the clutter and I dont find it sanitary. So it can go from natural to dramatic depending on the coats.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This mascara stays on all day, does not clump at all, and is great for lengthening and natural looking lashes. It doesn't smudge and does an amazing job separating lashes. My only complaint is that it is not as great at adding volume or holding a curl. Overall, a great mascara at a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by limari87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good mascara.. i love the definition it gives and it does not clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara... for those considering it- the magic happens in the 2nd and 3rd coat! Nothing spectacular with just one coat! Really defines and separates lashes. I like it a lot! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MascaraLoverXoxo

This mascara is definitely one of my favourites and I think it's perfect! I have long lashes and to get a dramatic look I usually have to apply many layers but with this - only once! It's very black which is awesome and has a really good brush that separates every lash. Would defo buy this again. (Please see attached picture)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by breeze1234

Very mediocre mascara. I got the WP because that's all I use since no regular mascara can hold a curl on my lashes. This didn't hold a curl either. By the time I got to work (15 minutes max), my lashes were looking limp. Several hours later, they were completely sad and straight. I haven't had any smudging, though, so that's a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by itzdianababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The product is like its name and promises volume to your lashes and I saw just that when I applied it. I felt that I needed 2 coats of it in order to get my desired look.