November 26, 2014 | 1008 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by poeticrealist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works well for my oily skin as long as I set it with a translucent powder, although some sheen does come through around the 4 hour mark. It doesn't photograph as well as my Nars Sheer Glow though, so I'd definitely like Revlon to refine the formula some more. The little shimmers are not visible to the naked eye when applied, so no need to worry about that. Overall, this is the first drugstore foundation I've liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm quite surprised reading the negative reviews on this product. I actually really like this foundation. It worked great for me...I have combination skin and it gives me good coverage, makes my skin look 'airbrushed'...I dab dots all over my face and then use a flat top kabuki to blend it in and it blends quite nicely. It leaves a matte finish and makes my face look flawless. I would definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by bayergal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I can only think of one good thing to say about this product - it looks okay in photos.
The shade matches my skin pretty well but it turns grey after about 30 minutes on my face which is very unattractive. I find I have to mix this with BB cream just so it will still look some-what okay for the whole day.

The container leaks and clogs quickly, the smell is disgusting, and I find even with a thin layer it looks extremely piled on.
I do not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Nicole696

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

overall i wasnt pleased with this product. it has ALOT of glitter in it, which makes me look like I'm straight out of twilight. and dat smell. yuck. when you first get it, its hard to control the amount that comes out. it looks cakey, and feels disgusting when applying it. waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2012 6:29:00 AM More reviews by CosmicBaybee

I hate how they advertise this product as a PHOTOready foundation when it is in no way suitable for photography makeup...It has little glitter particles in it which, as far as I'm concerned, will reflect light and make your face look washed out in flash photography. Not to mention that it has the lightest coverage ever...how are you supposed to get a flawless "photoready" look if you're wearing a foundation that won't cover your imperfections?
Plus it's so expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by AmbyCakes

This product is HORRIBLE! Okay it's my fault for thinking it was airbrush makeup and didn't read the "mouse" part until I got home.

Greasy finish

Smells like old dirty wet towels.

Very light coverage.

I was really bummed out.

Please save your money!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by DalyaD

This foundation is amazing for me, and I've got oily skin around my t-zone and it worked perfectly for me I dont see why this product is getting so many bad reviews.

Pros:
Perfect match to my skin tone
(020 shell)

Packaging is very hygienic

Pefects any flaws, redness and covered my spots well

Extremely light, feels like I'm literally putting coloured air on my face

Unlike on diamondsandheels review on YouTube mine didn't oxidise

Fast drying

Doesn't look too dewy when blended properly

Looked so natural that I was disapointed when I took the makeup off to see my real skin

Gives a very matte finish

Cons:

Gotta learn how to Control the pump otherwise you get loads on the back of your hand

If your spots are unbelievably red you might need to use a bit of concealer before you put on the foundation

Its too fast drying so it dries before you get the chance to blend it out properly

Best way to apply I would say is with your fingers but make sure they're clean for hygienic reasons

I was skeptical about buying this product at fisrt but then I realised that I won't know it's as bad as they say if I don't try it out first so please before you buy it go into the shops and try out the tester or sample and make sure that it's right for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Tannerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Alright so this will be extremely vague because I don't have much positive things to say on this product. First, it absolutely smells terrible. It can't even really be explained.. maybe like a dirty 1 month old dish rag. Second, watching the mousse on my finger tip with the bubbles in it.. the way it looks.. makes me feel ill. Looks completely unpleasant to put on my face. Third, when I tried to get past the smell and the look of this product and put it on my face it felt TERRIBLE. Like suffocating my pores and VERY cakey. You could definitely tell it was there and not in a good way. I would rather waste $24 dollars somewhere else and not on this disgusting product. A full bottle I hardly know what to do with. Can you return this garbage?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this and found the color/shade options to be limited. I didn't match any of the colors and was between two of them. It also looked very cakey despite having very little of it on. Did not look like skin if you know what I mean... masky. The consistency is very interesting but I think the formula needs some help. I would never want this on my skin again. The regular Photo ready foundation is mucccccchhhhhh better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

RUBBISH foundation. Please please plllllllllease don't waste your money! This goes on well, looks lovely for about ten minutes, then transforms into an oily mess. The foundation and oil sort of seperate on your face and you end up looking like a clown. I use high end primers, and gels to keep oil down and this foundation so far has been the WORST i've ever tried. Its disgusting, it melts everywhere, transfers EVERYWHERE and worst thing, im in UK and its the middle of winter! At 0 degrees this foundation still melts off. On the day I wore it, it looked so bad, I washed all my makeup off.....trust me your better of bare than with this. AWFUL product Revlon. AWFUL!!!!!!! (thank God I got it free, had I paid for it Revlon would have never heard the end of it).