Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 4/12/2015 4:45:00 PM

Great drug store concealer, like the smell and constancy, doesn't crease or cake but the shade light (lightest one you can get in uk) does seem a little orange on my pale skin but when blender looks fine! Love the price, deffo a great substitute for high end brands.

on 4/9/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Works great & great price

on 4/6/2015 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

ALL CONCEALERS CREASE SO PLEASE GIRLS!! STOP YOUR WHINING!!

on 4/6/2015 6:44:00 AM

Pros:
- great coverage
- blend-able
- price is reasonable
- didn't break me out

Cons:
- product doesn't set fast, feels tacky even after a while
- applicator is unhygienic but nbd

Overall, a little above average product. Would totally repurchase bc the coverage is really nice,
but I'm stopping myself bc I can't stand how long it takes to set. I have to set this a few times with powder before I leave the house with this on.

I've been using this for a while for dark circles. I am not so much a fan of the sponge applicator. I pump the product up and dip a small concealer brush into it and dab on my under eyes. I find this product good at covering dark circles but I find it can be a bit cakey and settles into patches if not blended well. It wasn't until a tried another concealer I realized that the consistency of this is very thick (if you swipe it on your hand next to other concealers). However, I guess that's why it is good at covering dark circles. I will continue to alternate using this but have recently found one just as good.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is the concealer I've repurchased the most!! (4-5x) Inexpensive and easy to find (any drugstore ), it is medium coverage and creamy, not runny at all which is awesome. The medium shade matches my skin so I use it to conceal face blemishes & as a color corrector under my eyes. I use the light shade on top of the medium shade for highlighting under my eyes. This combo works well. It does burn slightly upon application but the burning doesn't last long. When setting with a powder (I use Ben Nye Banana), it lasts a solid 6-7 hours before wearing away. I know some people have an issue with the sponge-tip applicator but it has never caused breakouts etc and I like the applicator because of the convenience. If you are looking for a concealer, I highly recommend this!

on 4/3/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really loved this concealer. I don't think it covered my dark circles, but it definitely made my under eye look better especially because it has yellow undertones. The only thing I hated about this product is the packaging. I hate that it's a twist up and the worst part is the sponge tip. I feel like it's such a waste of a great product because it just soaks it up and I can't even use it so technically I am only using half of what I am paying for.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this! The concealer stays on all day and there's a great variety of colors to choose from! I'm not sure about the anti-aging part since I'm just 20, I haven't noticed any anti-aging taking effect on my skin obviously.

on 4/2/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

MUA raved about this product so I gave it a try.

It's not the worst concealer out there. I don't think it made my skin look worse. However it was really nothing special. My undereye circles were still visible, & it's not like this formula will plump up your skin.

The biggest issue I have with this line is the packaging & shade selection. The sponge tip is a germ/bacteria magnet so I ripped that off asap. I had a lot of trouble getting any product out. As for the shades issue......the lightest color is about NW15. I'm NC10 so obviously that was too dark. I opted for the neutralizer shade although clearly it's meant to be a pale yellow.

This wasn't HG worthy, so I'll keep looking.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Everyone loves this but me. I can't give a high rating. I just can't do it! Also the packaging, I think it's bad. I think the sponge can spread bacteria, and besides that it easily comes off, which could be good or bad I guess considering. I do love how it concealed, but it broke me out! I kept getting little bumps on the top of my cheekbones where some would smooth out. I don't know what my skin didn't like about it, but I can't re-buy it. It's truly a bit fat Bummer...I think it's worth trying for everyone else, it seems to work so well on everyone in the youtube community, but just didn't for me. I shudder to think of girls using this to cover acne though, this stuff is making it worse! If it broke me out, I know it's doing it to other girls too. I hate that! I feel the same way about Bare Minerals, and anything with a lot of Bismuth Oxychloride! Ugh! Stay away! I don't know but this probably has something toxic in it too.

Video Reviews & Tutorials