October 24, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Creme Brulee

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this. To be honest it's not what i thought it would be like when I saw it in the tube. It's paler and more glossy than I expected but I'm actually happy with it. It looks darker in the tube but when applied it's actually a lovely nude.There is nothing dramatic or show stopping about the creme brulee shade, just a nice daytime lipstick.Unlike some reviewers I don't find this glittery at all. Glossy yes, glittery no.I don't think this would be much good for very fair skin tones(some people do)As it might make you look washed out. We can all carry off different looks, I'm a dark brunette where as I can't carry off pale frosted pinks which I imagine would look great on blondes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by SadAng3l

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip butter and its quickly become one of my favourite lip colours to wear on a daily basis. It looks like a brown/beige in the tube but it turns out to be a perfect everyday nude colour.

I've been on what seems to be a never ending search to find a product that gives me the perfect nude lip as my lips are very pigmented (as in red!) so as you can imagine, not very many lipsticks and glosses show up on me, they just look clear without a layer of foundation over the top of my lips.

I bought MAC Myth lipstick thinking it would do the trick, it shows up but it looks horrible on me and gives that concealer lip look which I don't want. Creme Brule however is perfect and very pigmented and is what I have been looking for all along. I love these lip butters so much that I now have nearly all of the 14 shades available in the UK.

The lip butters are all very moisturising and also very pigmented and I would definitely recommend them and also purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by esthernassar

WHY GLITTER!!!! WHY!?

It might not be moisturizing, but I'm fine with that... but the product kind of evaporates leaving only the stupid glitter which I think it dries the lips...

The colors are relatively pigmented, the smell is acceptable, but if you reapply it during the day, the glitter kind of exfoliates your lips... and maybe that's why it settles into lip lines and dries the lips etc..
(The same thing with colors PEACH PARFAIT and LOLLIPOP)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing dried my lips worse than winter itself! ive never gotten a bad reaction to any product like this lip product ...i mean serious cracking and driness!! what a waste!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this a lot! Revlon has really upped their game over the last few years! I got this 40% off at Ulta and what a great deal! I thought it would be like one of those color lipbalm with no color. This actually has good pigmentation. Nice light peachy golden nude color. I would definitely be open to more colors when on sale again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Meh. Bought it on sale at SDM for $4. I'm in love with the formula, but I barely like the colour on me. It's so pale, it makes me look washed out. Then again, I've never really found my perfect nude- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm is the closest I've ever come. I'll finish this, but won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by MadMonty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Am I the only one? I wanted to love this product. I tried it for 3 days and while the colour was nice enough and the consistency was ok, it did not smell of anything offensive - but I HATE the way it tastes after about 15 minutes. Plastic....burnt chemical plastic. Ugh. I had to toss it. I also got the L'Oreal Le Balm in Nourishing Nude and it is not much better, dries my lips out but at least does not taste like I licked a burnt margarine tub! ewwww.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

I was pleasantly surprised that I liked this. I figured it would be a little too orangey for my liking, but I was suprised to find that it's not orangey at all. Very golden nude in my opinion. Feels like a very moisturizing lipstick. Very cute, happy with this!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a golden tan complexion so this color is a nude for me. I think its great for the work day. It is a bit dry and not very long lasting. I plan to continue using it but I don't think I will repurchase. I think I will get the MAC CHAI lip glass which gives me a similar color but is more moisturizing and lasts longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I've always like Revlon products. This lip butter is one of the best ever! It moisterizes my lips just like carmax's lipbalm (my HG). It was about $6 at Wal-mart.The color is perfect, well at least I love it. The shade is nude, but goes on a little shimmer&clear as well. The nude color is not over powering, which I like. I'd def repurchase and try the other colors.