December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nicolem100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an amazing color and an amazing lip butter. It has such a smooth and soft application and it has a creamy finish, not shiny or glassy. I have other revlon lip butters in other colors, but this one looks best on me. I have medium skin, very dark brown hair and very dark eyes, overall dark features. I have very pigmented lips to begin with, so this comes out as a sort of dusty, mute pink on me, not at all peach like the others have written. I feel that the name description fits very well, its a bit of a browned pink. I've been looking forever for a color like this, very natural! I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by misroule

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product. I wear it almost every day. I'm a pale red head without much pigment to my lips, so I feel naked and washed out without a bit of color. This stuff gives me a perfect rosey nude pout, slightly shiny and shimmery. I love the creamy texture too. Not a huge fan of the packaging as mentioned in my review for tutti frutti, but other than that this product is perfection. I bet this shade would look good on most everybody.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by MissRiss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Where is the pink in Pink Truffle? I was so excited to try it but when I saw the tube the color scared me a little. I still decided to buy it and when I put it on, wow, I had a nice peachy orange-ish color! I do tend to pull peach/orange in alot of lipsticks so I should have known by the tube that this would too. Just couldn't find any pink whatsoever. I also found it to be creamy when first applied but dries up my lips big time. I'll keep it in case I need it for some outfit but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Emma93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love it. That's what I've been looking for for literally years. The perfect nude, not corpse-like, not too pink, not too peachy, not too brown. Perfect.
And creamy, not drying.
If you want a long wearing lipstick, that might not be for you, but that's not what I'm necessarily looking for.
But for its creaminess, I'm quite surprised how long wearing it is. Of course it's not going to last hours and hours, but as long as you don't drink or eat anything, it will stay on.
I can absolutely recommend this product, but colorwise, because on me it's a nude, it won't work for everyone, obviously. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by alcMD2peds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product for the money. I recently also bought a Clinique Chubby stick and found it very drying, so I returned it and happend to find this at Target the same day. I love it!! It is a very pretty and natural nude-pink color that is so easy to wear. The formula is so smooth, shiny and moisturizing and does not dry my lips out. Not long-wearing, but so easy and foolproof to apply that I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Blushaholiclove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

now this bad boy right here .. is my absolutely favorite lippie EVER. it goes on my lips so smooth and soft and just gives them the right amount of color. im so upset with myself i caught this for a steal for 2.00$ and only purchased 1. it kind of hurts to have to replace it knowing that ill most likely have to spend the 8$ that it costs at regular price . hopefully i come across a coupon or sale

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite of all the lip butters. This rosy nudish pink really lights up my face and breathes life into my complexion. Once I run out, I'll definetely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Eleanor_The_Cute

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic tinted lip balm. It is truly moisturizing, does not dry out my lips, and does not make them peel. The tint is a real tint -- i.e. it is not richly pigmented and it is not completely clear. In fact, it is a great neutral shade which looks very natural. There was a coupon at HEB for $3 off any Revlon product so I got several lip butters for roughly $2.50 each, which made me do a happy dance. I'm going to get more of this particular shade next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good moisturizing lipstick! The colour is very MLBB for me. Very useable, nice texture and lightly scented. Packaging is a bit cheap, but oh well... Makeupbag staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Winterwise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This might be my HG MLBB product. Not too pink, not too brown, not too blue- just a nice, velveteen flush of color. The texture is true to the product name- buttery rich and soothingly smooth. This is a very luxurious feeling formulation for a sheerish lip color, and I appreciate that. Color coded caps and a peekaboo window for viewing the actual product are very nice options, but for some reason, the fact that the cap extends down the length of the tube makes it awkward for me to open. But that's just a minor quibble- this product, in this color, is fantastic. This is a very pretty near-neutral that will flatter the complexions of many women, in a rich, color drenched formula.