GLAMGLOW Mud Mask

3.2

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 1/16/2014 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smelled great, but once I smeared it on my skin it was like I headslammed a campfire. Not even 2 minutes into it and I washed it off. My face was beet red, so I rinsed with cool water and slathered on moisturizer and I was fine. Returned it the next day. Never using again.

on 1/12/2014 12:31:00 PM

Attention ladies: you can make your own glam glow mask. You can buy green clay, French clay, volcanic rock (pulverized of course), add chamomile tea, green tea (yes, right out of the tea bag, add a drop of lavender essential oil. All these ingredients will probably cost you the price of one tub of this-but your products will last you a year. You could make a mask every day for a year for the price of one itty bitty jar of this stuff. Yes, it has a couple other ingredients like marigold for example. You can buy that too or pluck it out of your garden. Seriously, you can make this stuff-I Do!!! And it saves me a ton of money. And masks are freshly made when I want it. Amazon has a facial set with a brush, bowl, measuring spoons for under $3. I use a kitchen ceramic bowl and my old Lancome flat foundation brush. Hope this helps someone. Lots of various clays are available. Good luck and best wishes ladies.

on 1/8/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is too harsh for my little sensitive skin I think. I thought it was pretty irritating in fact when I used it, however I thought my skin felt really great afterwards.

Although I have sensitive skin, for some reason, my face really likes this. It has an earthy, mineral and tea smell. You put it on, let it dry and then add water and massage the little rocks to exfoliate. I don't rub very hard because the little volcanic rocks mean business and it would scratch and irritate my skin if I did. My face is glowing and baby butt smooth when I'm finished. I really like it for the days when I see that my skin has gotten a bit dull. Great results.....Pssst...I didn't buy it for $70...I bought it for like $35 on Amazon. I wanted the Sephora points, but I wanted the half off price more.

on 1/8/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recieved some samples of this and I don't know...it didn't seem to do anything special. I mean, I use mud masques a lot and this didn't do anything they didn't. Freeman masques do the same thing for like $3.50 lol. This is like $70. I think its more of a gimmick than anything else honestly and I would never pay $70 for this.

No breakouts, no stinging, and no real "glow" I noticed. Was just a typical masque. Hope this helps anyone considering this.

on 1/7/2014 10:19:00 PM

I have been getting samples of this stuff every place I can mostly from my friends who work at sephora. this is as great mask it tightens my pores and helps with oil and black heads right away I use it once a week. a little goes a long way I would never pay for this though but if you can get samples I would for sure get some. It is amazing but not HG for me.

on 1/6/2014 3:09:00 AM

This mask is very good. It tingles / burns a little... This may bother those with sensitive faces. It's dark grey at first when you apply it and dries to a light grey. You can see some leaves in the mask when you apply it, which surprised me. After it completely dries, (and the masks has pulled all the oil/ dirt from you face), splash your face with water and start lightly exfoliating your face and then rinse. I noticed an immediate difference to my pores and face. This product made my pores smaller and face firmer/lifted. This is definitely a treat because a tiny bottle 0.5 oz from sephora was 20$. Use it sparingly.

on 1/6/2014 12:43:00 AM

This is a special treat...it stings like crazy but really makes my skin feel clean and soft. It's far too expensive though, and I would not buy it.

on 12/31/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This is an amazing product. It is on the expensive side. But you get instant results from this mask. You can see it pulling the oil out of your face while the mask is on. Then when I take it off my face feels so much better. The next morning my acne had reduced in size and my pores are smaller. It also helps with oil control especially on my nose. I love this product.

on 12/24/2013 5:54:00 AM

I received a sample of this from one of the SAs at Sephora, when it first came out. She was raving about how great the product was and that I needed to give it a try. Since I love facial masque treatments I was game to give it a go and am happy I sampled before purchasing.

There is an ingredient in this product, not sure which one, that did not agree with my skin and burned like fire from the moment I applied. I didn't think anything of it at first since I was told that a little tingle was normal, but this went from tingle to uncomfortable pretty darn fast. I immediately rinsed the masque off and my face was beet red and stayed that way for a couple of days. I know everyone is different and I may be the only person that experiences this type of reaction but I would recommend caution before purchasing this product, it's pretty pricey for a mud masque treatment so go to Sephora and request a sample to try it out first.

Popular Masks