Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

on 3/30/2014 3:37:00 AM

Got this at Costco when it came in a pack of 2 for $10! Part of my everyday makeup routine, you can build up on it. Wouldn't recommend if you have dry skin though, it'll cling to the dry parts. It's a bit greasy, and it only has 2 shades so I have to use bronzer to set and darken the foundation a bit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am very surprised to see all the negative comments on here about this product. I love this! I bought the light/medium shade and it blends well with my skin tone. Covers all my redness and gives me a nice dewy look. It feels like I'm not even wearing anything! The colour can be built up as well. The only complaint I have about it is that if you get it too close to the eye area, it does cause some irritation and stinging. Most likely from the SPF. Other than that, I absolutely love this product and will definitely purchase again. A nice, light foundation to wear in the spring/summer months.

on 3/24/2014 11:01:00 PM

Well I was breaking out when I started using this. I was out of concealer and had to go out... So I decided to wear it. It worked surprisingly well. I have combination skin and it didn't get oilier or dry out haha. It smelled quite nice... Like a moisturizer should. The pigmentation was pretty good, but the coverage was pretty thin. My only problem was after a few hours I had to re-apply because my inner pizza-face was starting to shine through! The price was pretty good actually, I got it at Costco in a two pack for $20. BUT my skin is usually light/mediumish with most products but their version of light/medium was rather tan. But overall, a pretty good lightweight product. It doesn't 'perfect' your skin completely, but if you aren't breaking out *coughmyselfcoughcough* then it'd probably work really well!

on 3/20/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this twice before I abandoned it for something else. It is too light for my skin tone but it gave this dewy glow that I liked. Yet, the dewy glow did not last long outdoors in humid weather, and I look like an oil slick soon after. It is cheap but I would not settle for something like this.

I really liked this product. it didn't cause me to break out horribly, but I did have a couple breakouts (whether or not it was due to the product is questionable). it had nice coverage and I found that it illuminated my skin. I thought it looked good. I did find that after a few hours or wear my skin did feel oily, but overall I think its a great product, I was very satisfied and I would definitely buy it again.

on 2/27/2014 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I was so surprised to see this product has such low ratings... I've tried loads of BB creams and this one is my favourite, looks beautiful and I use it on days where I don't have time to properly apply any makeup and it instantly makes my face look alive, the only reason it didn't get full marks is that it can irritate my eyes.

on 2/25/2014 11:28:00 PM

I love the way it covers. The con for me is that my skin feels so greasy after a few hours and it makes me breakout. I know people complain about the scent, but I love it. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it reminds me of something I've smelled before. I guess it's a sense memory thing that allows me to continue using it periodically.

on 2/21/2014 5:43:00 PM

I'm in my early 60's and have good but dry skin. This is one of my favourite products although, in Canada, it doesn't have an SPF. Other than that, this is like Photoshop in tube for me. It glides on, has excellent coverage and adds a bit of moisturizer. I've used it alone, with sunscreen or moisturizer underneath and with loose, mineral powder on top and it has performed excellently in all cases. I love this product and, compared to other BB's, it covers like a foundation and moisturizes well if you have normal skin. (I generally use it with moisturizer, which I put on before, when my skin is very dry in the winter.)

on 2/14/2014 3:11:00 PM

This BB cream is good for any skin types and it is not to heavy on your face

on 2/13/2014 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product in Light/Medium for combination to oily skin and this is the 2nd time that I have purchased it & it has worked great on me. I have oily skin & at 1st I didn't expect it to work on me at all. I have used this product during the summer & even harsh winters & it has never failed me. Of course it won't last me an entire day (it's BB cream) but I can get a good 8 hours from it. However, if I do prime before applying the BB cream I will get a full day from it. The coverage is light & it can be buildable but only to a certain extent. My choice of color is a little light on me so I do have to mix it with the darker shade (Medium/Deep), but its only a tiny bit. If you're looking for something that gives you full coverage, this is not the product for you. This product is definitely something to use on a daily basis & like it claims, it does improve your skin. On a daily basis, I apply it with my Real Technique expert face brush or, most of the time, a damp Beauty Blender. I do use concealer and powder after it (MAC's pressed blot powder in Medium Dark/Dark or Ben Nye banana powder) without a problem.

Overall, I will & do recommend this product to everyone. The product itself is $13 USD & will last you for a good 4 months+ so its definitely worth the price.