November 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm very pale and despite the reviews saying it's orange and dark, it suits my skin very nicely. The consistency is a little odd, kinda runny, but it spreads well on my face. My only gripe is that it has a shiny finish and I have oily skin already so that's a problem, but I just dust on some powder and move on. 4/5 stars but I would not buy it again because I don't love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Runs VERY orange like most Garnier products. I'm not a huge fan of BB creams but i was hoping it could be something quick for school. I saw a You Tuber raving about this so i went and tried it. Definitely can't wear this until summer when I am tanner. If you're fair you should not purchase, it is made for people with olive toned skin. I also don't like the consistency or the coverage. It's very runny and covers next to nothing. To be fair I like Medium to Full coverage, so if you have olive toned skin and like light coverage this would be the product for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the thought behind a BB cream, but have yet to be impressed by any of the claims. This is a tinted moisturizer at best. I don't see "blurred imperfections" nor does it "even skin tone." I had to really shake the tube well before squeezing it out because it separated--had droplets of what looked like olive oil come out of the tube first. Perhaps because of that, I felt greasy after using it (even after shaking to blend it). This color is not for me either. It's not light at all--this is full on for medium tones. It appeared dark on me and rubbed off on everything. Though it didn't make me breakout thankfully, I'm not using this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ivanamandias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

this bb cream comes only in one shade in indonesia and claimed to be a shade that would be suitable to most-all indonesian skin shades; i don't know about that, but it sure does work for my skin tone. i wear this on a daily basis when i am trying to omit the use of my foundation. being someone who has skin that reacts rather quickly and sensitively to most products, despite it's quite strong scent and medium coverage, it does not do my skin any harm. it dries fairly quickly to an almost powdery finish, so i find that i still have to use moisturiser underneath it to prevent scaly, dry patches from showing up. i then dot some on my face and either blend it out with my fingers or buff it in with a brush. using my fingers gives me a more natural finish while buffing it in with a brush sort of makes the bb cream act as a foundation, giving me a more unrealisticly perfect finish. i then follow up with concealer and powder (for extra staying power) and im good to go.

UPDATE:
This BB cream breaks me out! I have been searching for the culprit amongst my makeup and skincare, and I've found that if I omit this cream from my routine, my skin clears up! Now that I've found other BB creams on the market, I don't think I will ever repurchase this product. It dries up powdery, and leaves a white cast upon your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Nikolinabobic0706

Very good 👍

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'd read a little about bob creams and decided on impulse to buy one on a late night Walgreens trip. This is no good. The light is really dark and very very orange. It was extremely oily in texture and made my face look like I'd just rubbed oil all over it. I tried a few times to tone it down with a lighter powder but needed so much powder to stop it looking oily that I had epic cake face. So unless you have incredibly dry, orange skin, I'd give it a miss!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was an impulse buy. I always look at reviews before I buy something and this is why! It was only $8 though. This has zero coverage, it looks much more like a tinted moisturizer. It does kind of even out my skin tone but it's very shiny and the colour is a tad on the orange side. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

I heard that this product was really good but after trying it, i couldn't like this product. It did slightly brighten my skin but very minimal. That was the only pro about this product. The cons is that it made my skin look really oily. It didn't absorb and made me look like i had a layer of oil on my skin. After a while, the product started getting blotchy on my forehead. It didn't smooth out my face but making me look like i had enlarged pores which i don't. After removing this product, my skin felt pretty dry. It claims to moisturize your skin but didn't for me. Overall, i will never buy this product again. If you're interested in this product, i suggest try getting a sample or use a tester at the store to see the results. It didn't work for me personally but it might for some others since many claim that this is one of the best BB cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by crispycat99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first BB cream I tried and I have to say I ended up throwing it in the bin. It was too dark for my skin, pilled up and did not blend at all, rubbed off easily, and didn't really do much to hide redness or blemishes. My skin looked nicer when I didn't wear it.

It's cheap yes, but you can get a much nicer BB cream for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by NKatherine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was impressed how good it is for its price. Minuses: even light tone is a bit dark for my fine skin, stains the clothes collar. Plusses: the price, very natural coverage, hides the flaky skin patches. The latest I very rarely spot among foundations or bbs, had dior nude bb before, it only accenctuated such patches, which is very annoying.