July 30, 2014 | 1617 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by javierazure

I usually use Maybelline BB cream, but the store ran out of my shade so I tried Garnier, thinking it might work better because it costed more. WRONG. It didn't blend in well at all and didn't cover imperfections the way my Maybelline did. And when my eyes teared up from the wind outside it burned the hell out of my eyes. I stopped using it after only a couple applications.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by sidro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So disapointed..I loved this at first right after applying it but after a few minutes it started to melt down, I got it everywhere..My face felt greasy and oily (I have dry/comb)..Will not buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Wickins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I give it an overall rating of 3/5 lipsticks. Price could be less considering the coverage is very minimal but it does even out my skin tone, so I can't complain there. It does go on a little greasy which worried me since i tend to become oily through out my work day. I think habits, climate and diet have a lot to do with how this cream looks on different skin tones. I am a Caucasian 27 year old non-smoker female living in a 4 season climate; Toronto Canada. I have olive skin tone (Greek ethnicity) with combination to oily skin, I found that it does even me out. The light/medium is a bit light/fair; but for me it matched my skin tone perfectly. It wears well under powder foundation, I dusted a little on this morning and I still look matte, not shiny. My complaint would be that with wearing the powder on top for me personally it brought out the fine lines on my forehead and underneath my eyes. The smell is nice, not too strong. I don't think I would try this specific brand of BB cream again. I don't like wearing makeup so I need to find something with more coverage that I can get away with wearing just the BB cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Carla1346

This was horrible I have pretty good skin but this made me look like an oil slick! I put it on my skin the consistency was great but the look ohh gross not even my power could hold it also! The colour was way off the supposed light colour turned orange on my skin! Would not recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So i was ALL out of my MAC studio sculpt (my FAVORITE foundation of ALL time!!!) and asked mom if she had anything i could use she gave me her makeup bag her skin is darker than my NC25 skin so i knew i was probably not going to find anything good...she mostly has bb creams and TM's. At the bottom of her bag i found a this it was almost empty too! I tried it out i was a bit dark but i blended out with my finger...and OMG it look AMAZING! i was like MEDIUM coverage (tells alot cuz i have redness and pimples),it had an amazing hydrating effect while applying,dewy finish (some ppl don't like that but I certainly LOVE it!)price! I set it with the Chanel Universal Loose Powder and Omg totes gonna buy it!!!! Pros: full coverage,does NOT cling to dry areas,hydrating,dewy finish (if you don't like that powder will kill shine),inexpensive Cons: NOT for oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My everyday face routine includes this BB cream with its wonderful coverage and healthy glow after a pressed powder has been placed on top it is a must have!! I don't even need concealer most of the time! I always have a back up!! love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 5:19:00 AM More reviews by feliciatjk99

I really love this BB cream! It gives me a very nice natural coverage which still covers my blemishes, uneven skintone, and minor redness. I have oily combination skin which gets very oily on my nose and forehead, but this bb cream works great on my skin. It has a slight cooling sensation and a nice lemon scent (garnier type of scent). It doesnt make me break out or making acne pop out around my face. And the plus are it has spf and its very cheappp!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by wateverblahblah

This garnier bb cream does not have the consistency to provide good coverage for the skin.Has anyone else broke out from using this?I have.so i avoided using it at all on the face.
The product has a light fragrance to it and the texture is quite watery,taking some time to apply.It cannot cover blemishes,so i don't know why its called a bb cream( blemish balm?!)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jdblack78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a fair skinned natural redhead. This is the first BB cream I purchased in Light/Medium. I found the color was too orange and too dark for my skin. I did, however, find the Fair/Light BB Cream which I use much more. This is great for when I have dry skin but I do have to set it without a powder or else it appears to have a lot of shine. I find it doesn't last all day though. By the end of the day I look like I need major touchups.

I prefer L'Oreal BB Cream over this one but this is a good backup one to have. Overall, its okay but not the best. I will continue to use the rest of the product but if I will ever buy it again I'm not sure about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

This product is a dream for dry skin. It's completely unnoticeable on the skin, eventhought it evens out the complexion like it claims to do. I have numerous red patches and blemishes on my skin and it blurres them out, making them less apparent. I do think it works the best on young, dry skin. When absorbed it provides healthy moisturised skin glow. The staying power is not great and this definitely is not a long lasting product, nor it claims to be. The coverage it provides can be increased by applying second layer of it where needed. Overall I find this to be a great everyday product for the natural look, that evens out complexion, makes you look less tired and more energised.