October 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin with a lot of redness and some freckles. My skin is also dry. I have used many different types of foundations in the past. Even though I have dry skin, I've found it difficult to wear liquid foundation. It always gets flaky on me, on my nose especially. I work 12 hour shifts as an RN and I wanted a good foundation to last throughout my work hours. I decided to bite the bullet and spend more for a foundation, if it works then I don't mind the price. I bought the lightest color, 110. I always apply moisturizer and smashbox photofinish primer before any foundation. I only had to use two pumps of this foundation, each pump is very small. I used a MAC 187 brush to stipple the product on. The firs thing I noticed was that it had a pleasant smell to it. It applied very easily. I need a medium to full coverage and this is definitely buildable, that's why I use 2 pumps. If you want a light coverage, 1 pump would be more than enough. I've been wearing this foundation for weeks and I'm very happy with it. It covers all my redness, does not get flaky, it gives a nice natural finish to the face, not too matte but not too dewey. I use NARS translucent powder to set my foundation and this combination works well for me. I love that the lightest color has some yellow in it to tone down my redness. I always end up having to buy the 2nd lightest color to cover my redness and I don't get a perfect match. This was different, it matched my skin and covered all my flaws. The foundation held up for my 12+ hour shift as well, no fading or oxidizing. I would definitely repurchase.

UPDATE: I do love this foundation. I actually went through 3 bottles because I loved it so much. I have learned though that the product doesn't last very long. I can go through a bottle ever 5 weeks. The foundation is in a heavy glass bottle. The top is sealed and you cannot open it. Once the pump stops pumping, you cannot open it to get out the foundation. I have no idea who much is left in the bottle either because the glass is so thick, you can't see through it. I really love this foundation but I cannot keep using it when I use it up so quickly. The price is too expensive and I feel like there is a lot of product being wasted.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation and use it as my regular everyday makeup. I love that it does not irritate my skin (surprisingly, despite the noticeable fragrance, which I do find lovely). It goes on very smoothly, dries quickly (while allowing just enough time to blend it - apply to one area at a time), covers all sorts of blemishes, wears well (almost an entire work day - I set with powder) and provides a beautiful finish. The look is more of a doll-faced appearance, as it is medium to full coverage, closer to the full end of the spectrum. It is a natural look in the finish, in that it is a bit mattifying, but has a subtle glow as well. It is very pretty. I am always told that I have nice skin when wearing this foundation, when actually I have blemishes and freckles (which, I know, some may love). It applies well on its own or over my Hourglass primer, and blush/powder apply well over it too. It does not cause me breakouts, and I think it may actually help my skin also. This has been my favourite foundation for years.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by MaddyKate93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Sorry to be a party-pooper.
But this stuff really disappoints me! :(
I expected a lot from this, being $77 AUD and Dior.
I use Lancôme teint idole ultra 24h for day and Revlon colorstay when I go out.
After reading reviews on here on the quest for even better foundation I decided to purchase this over YSL teint resist.
I was color matched to shade 010, the lightest and on my neck it looked alright.
I wore this for a week and just really couldn't love it!
It gets oily on me and goes orange, every time I applied I was disappointed! Maybe on someone less pale and with dry skin this might work.
Also the scent reminded me of an old rimmel foundation..
Oh well, at least I know brand doesn't necessarily mean quality, I much prefer the Lancôme!! Lastly, this gave me pimples too and It's hard for me to breakout from a foundation. Sigh. Goodluck!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

WHOA. This is some SERIOUSLY great foundation. It has high coverage without feeling like you're wearing a mask on your face, and it stays put on me all day long. Also, the color is just spot on for my skin, and it does not oxidize on me!!!!!!!!! This is a great day foundation to make you look polished, but not overdone for the office. Love love love Dior foundations and will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Great foundation - perfect for a night out or events. It hasn't a cakey appearance (I heard people with dry skin can get it cakey unless properly prepping the skin). Lasts Forever indeed. Great colour selection. Perfect finish, doesn't transfer. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sjearc

I love this foundation! I'm getting married next month and have tried out several different foundations over the past few months, and this one has come out on top for me. Some other long-lasting foundations I have tried can be very matte and suck the life out your skin, but this one gives the skin a nice healthy glow and is buildable to get a fuller coverage. I'm very pale and find that Dior 001 in any of their foundations is always the perfect colour. I think this will become my go-to foundation from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second favourite foundation. Unlike its predecessor, the flawless forever which broke me out this seemed to actually improve my skin. It caused no problems for my difficult hypersensitive to ingredients skin. I get cosmetic acne with most products but I know what I'm looking for now so that helps. This is a lovely velvety medium finish which has good longevity. My single gripe was that the colour I bought (020) was a bit pale for me so I tend to wear it in winter. The next yellowy shade one I thought was a bit too yellow so resisted buying. It also makes me a bit shiny in summer. It's an excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by graysuit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in the market for a good foundation. I have used Makeup Forever HD, Lancome, Estee' Lauder,and Laura Mercier Teinted Moisturizer, but I wanted something different. I found this product and I am loving it. This is a medium coverage foundation. I love the fact that it lasts all day. It has a perfume smell to it, so just be aware of that. It comes in a pump bottle which makes it easy to apply.
This foundation LASTS all day! That is a plus for me. It goes on smoothly and it is made to cling to your skin, not just lay there.Which is where the fusion comes in. It is not shiny or clumpy. When I used this product, I noticed it didn't break me out...Great! When used with a good primer, this is the best foundation I have ever used. This is not cheap, Dior is not known for being a drugstore priced foundation, but if you want a good foundation that does a good job, the $47.00 price is no different then any top of the line foundation out there. If you are looking for a good foundation, may I suggest you look into this foundation. I was not disappointed, I don't think you will be either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by RoxMcr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive been recommened this product by the girl on the counter looking for covering, long lasting foundation. I can honestly say it doesnt do neither of those. It gives quite natural sheer coverage which didnt manage to cover my blemishes or dark circles under my eyes. It has smooth natural finish but tends to look a bit cakey when powdered. It looks quite nice. For the first hour.. Then the oil starts coming through and its rubs off so easiy that at the end of the day theres pretty much nothing left. And the worst of all it oxidizes horribly. I applied it and it seemed quite matched to my skin tone. And the suprise i ended up with slightly orange mask on my face.
It might be a great product for someone who doesnt have any problems such as blemishes or too much oil with the skin, but someone who needs a bit more coverage, long lasting matt won't find this foundation helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ashleytreece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite foundation I've used. I love the consistency. The finish gives a wonderful healthy, radiant glow. I always got compliments on my skin when I used this. Unfortunately, when I stopped tanning even the lightest shade was much too dark. I still cheat and add a bit of this in with my MUFE Mat Velvet foundation. It really improves the texture and finish, which is normally a bit too mat and dull for me. Along with the fact that it doesn't come in a light enough shade, my only other complaint is the packaging. Not a big deal because there is a pump, but the lid just will not stay on.