August 21, 2014 | 2133 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

WHOA. This is some SERIOUSLY great foundation. It has high coverage without feeling like you're wearing a mask on your face, and it stays put on me all day long. Also, the color is just spot on for my skin, and it does not oxidize on me!!!!!!!!! This is a great day foundation to make you look polished, but not overdone for the office. Love love love Dior foundations and will repurchase forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Great foundation - perfect for a night out or events. It hasn't a cakey appearance (I heard people with dry skin can get it cakey unless properly prepping the skin). Lasts Forever indeed. Great colour selection. Perfect finish, doesn't transfer. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sjearc

I love this foundation! I'm getting married next month and have tried out several different foundations over the past few months, and this one has come out on top for me. Some other long-lasting foundations I have tried can be very matte and suck the life out your skin, but this one gives the skin a nice healthy glow and is buildable to get a fuller coverage. I'm very pale and find that Dior 001 in any of their foundations is always the perfect colour. I think this will become my go-to foundation from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second favourite foundation. Unlike its predecessor, the flawless forever which broke me out this seemed to actually improve my skin. It caused no problems for my difficult hypersensitive to ingredients skin. I get cosmetic acne with most products but I know what I'm looking for now so that helps. This is a lovely velvety medium finish which has good longevity. My single gripe was that the colour I bought (020) was a bit pale for me so I tend to wear it in winter. The next yellowy shade one I thought was a bit too yellow so resisted buying. It also makes me a bit shiny in summer. It's an excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by graysuit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was in the market for a good foundation. I have used Makeup Forever HD, Lancome, Estee' Lauder,and Laura Mercier Teinted Moisturizer, but I wanted something different. I found this product and I am loving it. This is a medium coverage foundation. I love the fact that it lasts all day. It has a perfume smell to it, so just be aware of that. It comes in a pump bottle which makes it easy to apply.
This foundation LASTS all day! That is a plus for me. It goes on smoothly and it is made to cling to your skin, not just lay there.Which is where the fusion comes in. It is not shiny or clumpy. When I used this product, I noticed it didn't break me out...Great! When used with a good primer, this is the best foundation I have ever used. This is not cheap, Dior is not known for being a drugstore priced foundation, but if you want a good foundation that does a good job, the $47.00 price is no different then any top of the line foundation out there. If you are looking for a good foundation, may I suggest you look into this foundation. I was not disappointed, I don't think you will be either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by RoxMcr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive been recommened this product by the girl on the counter looking for covering, long lasting foundation. I can honestly say it doesnt do neither of those. It gives quite natural sheer coverage which didnt manage to cover my blemishes or dark circles under my eyes. It has smooth natural finish but tends to look a bit cakey when powdered. It looks quite nice. For the first hour.. Then the oil starts coming through and its rubs off so easiy that at the end of the day theres pretty much nothing left. And the worst of all it oxidizes horribly. I applied it and it seemed quite matched to my skin tone. And the suprise i ended up with slightly orange mask on my face.
It might be a great product for someone who doesnt have any problems such as blemishes or too much oil with the skin, but someone who needs a bit more coverage, long lasting matt won't find this foundation helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ashleytreece

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite foundation I've used. I love the consistency. The finish gives a wonderful healthy, radiant glow. I always got compliments on my skin when I used this. Unfortunately, when I stopped tanning even the lightest shade was much too dark. I still cheat and add a bit of this in with my MUFE Mat Velvet foundation. It really improves the texture and finish, which is normally a bit too mat and dull for me. Along with the fact that it doesn't come in a light enough shade, my only other complaint is the packaging. Not a big deal because there is a pump, but the lid just will not stay on.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by KellyA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm hesitant to give this five lippies as I've only worn it for three days, but so far it's the best foundation I've tried in a while. I was using MUFE HD in 120 but as I became paler in the winter it was starting to make me look too yellow. I tried other shades but nothing looked right. So in the last two months I tried MUFE Mat Velvet, which was too dry, Revlon Photoready which was nice but not long lasting, and Guerlain Lingerie De Peau, which is a beautiful foundation but none of the colors looked right for me.
Forever Flawless in 022 Cameo is a perfect color for my winter skin tone and the finish is beautiful, as well as long lasting. There is no oxidation, which I've had a lot of issues with using MUFE and Revlon. I apply Dior with the Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge (waiting for the Beauty Blender to arrive) and finish with MUFE HD Power, and my skin looks flawless.
This is an expensive product at $47, but its worth it if you apply it right and only use a pump of the product. If you need more coverage let it dry and apply a small layer with a moist beauty sponge to problem areas. It's wonderful.
Ill add another lippie after a week or two if it stays this awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love baby doll look and this foundation does not give you a good coverage at all. It is not good for those who have oily skin. Its coverage is medium.
But I love the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Ginaisobel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fan of Christian Dior foundations, as I used the Nude foundation a few years ago and remember it gave good coverage. I'm on the fence as to whether I would try the Forever foundation again. The reason being is that while I do like the texture and coverage, I'm not sure that the shades of the range suit my complexion.

The coverage is full. Not a lot of foundation is needed. The packaging is excellent (a pump bottle). However, the downside is the coverage can feel heavy and it is very expensive. It is also perfumed, which I don't think is necessary for a foundation.

Although I'm pale and am using a lighter shade, I feel this foundation washes me out and I need to use a lot of bronzer to not look like a corpse. I may have to switch foundations as it is just not the right undertone for my skin.

If I did use another Dior foundation, I would go back to the Nude foundation line which I used a few years ago.