Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 6/12/2014 10:33:00 PM

I'm pretty impressed with this mascara. For $3 I get awesome length and volume and it even seems to curl my lashes a bit. Staying power is good, too. I've bought pricier ones that haven't performed nearly as good as this one.

on 6/12/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not a fan after trying this mascara twice with two different tubes with the same results.

- Too wet
- Have to apply multiple coats to see results and I have long lashes already
- Leaves my lashes crunchy
- Smudges under my lower lashes – and I have dry skin
- NO volume or fullness

It doesn’t compare to the best of all time – Max Factor 2000 Calorie which I have to order from the UK and wait 3 weeks for it to be delivered just because I can’t live without it.

on 6/11/2014 10:33:00 PM

Amazing! I bought this today because YouTube makeup artist Lauren Curtis swears by it. I have tried Chanel, YSL, Dior, LancĂ´me, Benefit...etc & I have to admit this product is great! ONLY $2.99!!!!

on 6/1/2014 1:52:00 PM

This has to be the most price efficient mascara I've ever tried. It is so great, very easily takes down any $10+ mascara; it is so great, it lengthens, separates and gives volume, the formula isn't too wet or dry, it lasts the whole day without chipping, the brush or packaging isn't anything fancy- which I honestly love because it doesn't even brag to try to get your attention- which in my opinion just makes it even better. I don't know who found this gem but I'm sure to make it my go to mascara and I'm sure thankful! give it a go! you most likely wont regret it. Plus it's super cheap.

on 5/29/2014 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm not feeling the love. Maybe it's my fault, since I bought it at the same time as a few others, tried it, and then let it sit fir four or five weeks. Went back to it today and it was a gloppy mess. Even wiping excess on a tissue, the texture was kind of like pudding. I usually do two coats, but there was no way I was going to try that. After applying just one coat and brushing with a spoolie it felt heavier than my normal two. So, I guess the takeaway here is that it should be used once it's opened, and probably not the best to keep as a spare unless it' sun opened.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Best Lash Extreme has to be the best drugstore mascara - one of the best mascaras I've used period! Name brand orbl otherwise! I stumbled across it on Instagram, I saw how nice it made ine girl's lashes; it separated them beautifully and volumized them to oblivion - so I was interested and then I read some of the reviews here so I figured I'd give it a try. Boy am I glad I did! I put Benefit They're Real on one eye and Jordana BLE on the other and couldn't tell the difference. One coat was enough to amplify my lashes beyond! They were well defined and voluminous. I've since purchased 2 back ups and will probably run out and get another after this post, its THAT good. I'm so glad I've added this jewel to my makeup arsenal.

on 5/18/2014 12:33:00 AM

Makes my lashes spider looking and very clumpy. But that isn't the worst part! For me it's trying to get the damn stuff off. Wipes don't work, face wash won't work, makeup remover won't work! Imagine stepping out of the shower after washing your face twice and you have thick greasy streaks of black mascara. This stuff is actually tar, I'm convinced! Needless to say I won't be buying it again.

on 5/13/2014 3:54:00 PM

very good mascara and best price ever, does everything for me, lengthening, volumizing and does not smudge. I will buy it again.

on 5/13/2014 1:38:00 AM

This stuff packs a punch. I bought a tube because I read so many positive reviews here on MUA. It adds serious volume to lashes and I really like the brush. However I always get some clumps, even when I wipe off the brush on the side of the tube like other reviewers suggested (although this definitely helps). I already have fairly long dark lashes and so I prefer to apply 2 clump-free coats of a wetter formula like Maybelline's to build volume. That's the reason I won't buy again - but I think I would prefer Jordana if I had shorter lashes or if clumps don't bother you! Definitely thickens & darkens lashes, and stays on all day.

on 5/4/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The best, hands down. Lots of volume and no eye irritation. It also removes quite easily.