BeneFit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

4.1

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, MICA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SOYBEAN GLYCERIDES, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, BUTYROSPERMIUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) UNSAPONIFIABLES, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (77499), LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID.

on 12/22/2013 2:06:00 PM

I'm reviewing the Sephora birthday gift version of this product so I can't comment on the packaging of the full size version.

I don't usually use highlighter on a regular basis, My face can get oily sometimes so I don't want to use anything that will make me look shiny, however I quite like this product. First thing I like about it is the fact that its in stick form. I can just swipe and blend with my fingers. Its really quick and easy and it actually gives a little oomph to my skin without looking greasy. The full size comes with a sponge but I don't think it is necessary. I have a pale asian complexion and the champagne color really blends in well. It looks equally nice with a tan or in my paler months. I actually like this small version because its really handy for traveling. It isn't in-your-face glittery, but there is definitely glitter in it. At some angles, you'll see direct reflection off the glitter. I prefer a natural look and this one is still ok in my books. Its not as natural as Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers (gives more of a sheen) but its also less expensive.

I won't repurchase because I think this little version will last me quite a long time, and I'd like to try other highlighters like Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector.

on 12/22/2013 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love benifits packaging always the cutest ideas . Love this product , great on my checks blends well and gives u that great highlighted effect without looking like a fairy covered in glitter .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I usually prefer a liquid luminizer but this one works really well! It's super creamy and very blendable.

Check out my tutorial using this.

I love this stuff! Got this gem as my birthday present from Sephora. Am obsessed! It provides the perfect highlight. The directions say to apply to your cheeks and browbone. I do that, but focus more on my T-Zone (I also use it on my nose) rather than focus on the apples of my cheeks since I use blush. I also use this as a highlight for under my brow as well as on top of my brow. Gives you that perfect glow! And it looks natural; not too shimmery. Overall great product!

on 11/18/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really love this product. I received it as a sample from Sephora, and have since purchased it. It's really versatile and I've been using it as a brow bone highlighter. It is a bit pricy, but well worth it. It glides on very easily, and is super easy to blend. This is a really great item to have and pulls my whole look together, especially mid-day when I want to touch up.

Useful, simple product. Mine was a freebie from Sephora. I'm not a huge highlighter user so probably would never have tried it otherwise. And yet... I find myself reaching for it 1-2x a week. I like to put a little swipe under my brow bone, blend just a bit with fingertips, et voila. I have deep set eyes and wear chunky glasses, and this helps to brighten that area up just a bit. I like how subtle this is, no fear of looking frosty or uber-sparkly, and the stick format is very portable and doesn't require use of any extra brushes or tools. A great pick for anyone wanting to find a basic, multipurpose, non-scary highlighter that's super easy to use.

on 11/9/2013 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm very pale and it's really hard to find a highlighter that is lighter than my skin, that can really pop! I love highlighting, but it seems like every highlighter is the same champagne color or light gold, so this wasn't any different. However, its really creamy and my tan mom loved it, so I just gave it to her. The left two strips of Dior's Rose Diamond is perfect for highlighting, and I use the other three as a blush.

This highlighter is great! It has the perfect amount of shine and shimmer and shows perfectly on top of my foundation. The packaging makes the application easy as pie!

on 11/1/2013 5:28:00 PM

I really do love Watts Up, I have fairly dry skin and so I'm always looking for a product to give me that glowing, somewhat dewey look. I googled what is used on Miley Cyrus to give her her glow and I found Watts Up. I bought it about 6 months ago, I use it everyday and I still have it so it definitely goes a long way! It is pretty pricey, about $30 I believe before S&H. I've read that people do not like it because it's caking feeling but I don't belive it is cakey. It comes in a very usable tube, like a crayon you use to draw it on your face, the other end has a little sponge applicator to help spread it out but I feel it is pointless and just rubs it off. Instead, I lightly rub my finger through it to spread it out evenly. It's very quick and easy to apply. I would say this is the product that makes or breaks my whole entire makeup routine. I love it and will definitely be re-purchasing! Thanks Benefit!

on 10/30/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Ok so I recieved this as a gift from Sephora, and to be honest I would never had known it existed until then. I'm a medium brown skinned woman, and luckily I dont really have to highlight and contour a lot. One day I actually had a little extra time for my morning makeup routine and decided to beat some face. I contour with a dark brown powder from NYX, so I was a little weary about using a cream highlighter. I applied this product on the bridge of my nose and under my eyes. I must say I was impressed. It wasn't too light, and didn't leave looking all shimmery and crazy like other highlighting products I've used in the past. It's expensive, so I probably wont be purchasing this once my trial size stick runs out. But seeing that I only use it a few times a month, that should be ok.

Video Reviews & Tutorials