December 19, 2014 | 1588 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

Gives a nice subtle glow. I put it on my cheeks bridge of nose Cupid's bow. Only need a tiny bit. I use it on its own or over foundation for when I'm going out. Use it nearly every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many other reviewers, I received this beauty from Sephora's birthday gift. I have to say I immediately fell in love with the product. I use it as a highlight in my inner eye corners, brow bones, down the bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. I rarely put it on the tops of my cheek bones, but I personally have extremely oily skin and well let's just say I have enough "shimmer" there. I think it's an excellent product and I love how it comes in a stick form for easy and hygienic application. The only thing about this product is the price tag. I'm hanging onto my sample for as long as possible before it runs out.. and realistically I don't think I will repurchase it again for the whole price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by LaynaLoo

I received this as a sample from Sephora, & now cannot be without it! I adore this product for the natural glow it provides! I wear it in the usual highlighting areas (inner corner of eyes, brow bone, high points of cheeks & cupids bow) & feel naked without it! It lasts forever too!!! Perfect for any skin tone (except maybe extremely fair as it does have the lightest pink/champagne colour to it) will definitely buy this again!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I am in love with this highlighter.
I use it in the corners of my eyes, the top of my lips (cupd's bow), and at the top of my cheekbones.
It's not glittery, which I like. Some highlighters leave behind too much glitter which looks incredibly fake. I like products that leave a somewhat realistic "glow" and this one does.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wondering about this product for a few months now. I received the sample size from Sephora and I am IN LOVE!

I have spent so much money on other highlighters that did absolutely nothing for my olive skin tone and wore off right away. This product leaves a natural highlight that lasts all day and looks beautiful in photos.

Regardless of any price tag on this product it will always be a staple for my makeup collection now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this sample alongside the They're Real mascara from Sephora as my birthday gift, and I adore it! It's so easy to apply, lasts all day, and gives an absolutely gorgeous glow that I've not found in other highlighters.
Prior to this, I was using the Feeling Younger illuminator from Lush and while I love that, I find it doesn't have the best wear time. Watt's Up is much longer-lasting. It's also a lot more difficult to overdo it with Watt's Up, whereas any other highlighter can end up leaving me too shiny and glimmery. My lack of interest in looking like a Cullen often times leaves me with no desire to use any highlighter at all.
But Watt's Up is so much easier to work with, so I've grabbed it and used it every day since I received it. It works perfectly with my Tarte BB cream, some cream blush, and a bit of the E.L.F. HD powder (all of which I apply before the Watt's Up).
I will definitely repurchase even though the price is a bit scary. Since it has such a long wear time, it's a better investment than another highlighter whose price point may be lower, but needs to be reapplied halfway through the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is not a bad highlighter, it lasts all day and it gives a nice shine, just not to bright. I only have one concern with this product: the color! My skin might be too pale to handle it but it leaves a peachy-beige tint that just looks weird. That is why I am not using it to highlight my face. However I use it almost everyday just on the top of my cupid's bow to give my upper lip a little more volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had never used a highlighter before using this, so I had no idea what to expect. It came in my Sephora birthday gift. It's tiny and Benefit cosmetics are super expensive but I liked it. It does exactly what it says it will do, nothing more or less. They should offer it in a range of skin tones though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

Watt's Up is THE perfect highlighter, and I'm a highlighter junkie! I own about 3 powder highlighters, Benefit High Beam, and just generally love highlighters in general. Something about a glowing cheekbone a la Benedict Cumberbatch makes me feel like I was born polishing my cheekbones. The best part is how easy it is to apply and how hard it is to over-do.

With other highlight powders, a slight heavy hand can take you into uncharted glitterbomb territory very easily. You always have to bend your face this way and that way, making sure that any angle you catch is demure and not obvious. Sometimes you walk out of the house thinking you're emitting a natural glow when you're really just a lighthouse for drowning sailors. It's really awkward and then you spend your time trying to smudge some of it off....ugh.

This product can be applied directly from the cutesy wand or taken onto your fingertip and patted onto your high points. I like how it is such a beautiful champagne color that is actually very rosey (read: warm and not ashy) when you see heavy swatches. I think it would work for a lot of skin tones without looking fake.

I don't like the weird foam end of it and rarely use it, but that's okay. The trick to making this look super au naturel is to pat it on little by little rather than sliding it on and then trying to blend out. This is better than High Beam which is just too liquidy and tends to bleed onto your entire damn cheekbone instead of staying concentrated where you want it to be. You can take the wand anywhere unlike a powder set, but you wouldn't need to touch up. It lasts all day even when your face is melting off and you're plotting Batman's death.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by falconcutie364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had bought this forgetting that I had something similar to it already from vs (the vs product has since been discontinued). the color is somewhere in between a champaign and gold color. it comes off very nice and smooth on the skin. blends very easily as well. this does last about 7 hours or so on my oily skin. this is a great product. the packaging and price are a different story. the sponge end is a bit useless. the price isn't horrible but I feel like I'm paying for the name. the staying power and the pack is what I feel makes this produt expensive. I ended up losing the cap for the sponge as well