December 25, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

i got this in a mini size (GWP) it is a perfect gloss for over lipsticks, but by itself its like any other gloss. I'd probably buy it again in the regular size one just becasue i do collect JT, but this really doesnt have much difference compared to regular glosses

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by danger_natalie

It is a good lipgloss. But it actually comes on clear. Not worth it to pay that much for a clear lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2004 9:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkribbonscars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty pale pink Juicy Tube in the package, but applies clear. However, it has excellent staying power and the most DELICIOUS scent! It smells EXACTLY like swedish berries, yum! I think it's worth just just for the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Alegrias

I just got a sample of this today and I absolutely love, love, love the smell! It stays on a good long time and isn't sticky. It has absolutely no colour, but is great to perk up your own natural lips or gloss over some lipstick or liner. However, I think if I bought this, i'd be dissapointed only b/c it's a lot to pay for a lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lrgrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my fave juicy tube...yes, it's such a light shade that it's practically clear, but the smell is divine, and the shine is megawatt without being too sticky.

love love love love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this in a GWP. It's basically clear so it's more suited for wearing over lipstick. I will use it at home for some moisture and shine. I like it just fine, but couldn't wear it by itself out in public.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by juujubez

JTs is one of the most talked about lipglosses out there . Everyones using them and everyone has one. They are just amazing. There are alot of knockoff products out there (Loreal has their Colour Juices) but nothing can compare 2 the original JT, i think. In the tube, this colour looked a bit 2 cool and frosty 4 me, (im tan, with brwn eyes, black hair), but when put on it gives the lips the nicest sheen. Over time though, I noticed that it then toned down to a more natural looking lip tone which I liked. This colour is a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 12:08:00 AM More reviews by pussycatdoll_x

spring fling is a very light pink lipgloss that comes in a cute package. when i first bought it i thought it would be a little more colorful and visible than it really is. it comes off a little pale. great glassed over a bright enough lipstick or lipgloss. it has a sweet fruity scent, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss just makes me happy. I've been trying to find it forever and managed to, halfway across the country! I hear it's discontinued, but I'm not too sure. It's milky pink in the tube, but shows up a translucent pink on the lips. There isn't much pigment, but it smells like Kool-Aid to me. It reminds me of my vacation, which is why I am attached to this. My first foray into Juicy Tubes and I'm happy with the product. Slightly tacky, but not unbearable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by xMzxPrEcIoUsx

Spring Fling is a peachy pinkish color. It goes on sheer, so in another words it goes on clear. It smells sort fruity, but it's not a strong smell. The smell isn't disturbing, so don't worry. This is my first Juicy Tube so I wouldn't know what's a good one or bad one. All i know is that it's shiny. It's kind of hard to rub on because it doesn't spread evenly even though it has a slanted-tip, but then after awhile it kind of evens out itself. It does cost a lot of a normal sheer lipgloss: $15.50. This is the second most expensive lipgloss I have ever purchased out of my own pockets. If you're looking for a brand name that has a ligploss that's very shiny, yet pretty sticky (which means that the staying power lasts longer), then go for it.