Lancome Juicy tubes in Spring fling

3.9

on 2/18/2004 1:45:00 PM

This juicy tube has a very strong sweet smell (which can sometimes be a little bit too much). It appears to be opaque in the tube, but once on your lips, it turns out to be clear. It does make my lips look super shiny though, almost as though they have a vinyl covering. A nice, basic, STICKY, clear gloss.

on 2/16/2004 11:04:00 PM

i got this in a mini size (GWP) it is a perfect gloss for over lipsticks, but by itself its like any other gloss. I'd probably buy it again in the regular size one just becasue i do collect JT, but this really doesnt have much difference compared to regular glosses

It is a good lipgloss. But it actually comes on clear. Not worth it to pay that much for a clear lipgloss

This is a pretty pale pink Juicy Tube in the package, but applies clear. However, it has excellent staying power and the most DELICIOUS scent! It smells EXACTLY like swedish berries, yum! I think it's worth just just for the scent.

on 2/12/2004 12:36:00 AM

I just got a sample of this today and I absolutely love, love, love the smell! It stays on a good long time and isn't sticky. It has absolutely no colour, but is great to perk up your own natural lips or gloss over some lipstick or liner. However, I think if I bought this, i'd be dissapointed only b/c it's a lot to pay for a lipgloss.

on 2/4/2004 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is my fave juicy tube...yes, it's such a light shade that it's practically clear, but the smell is divine, and the shine is megawatt without being too sticky.

love love love love it

on 1/29/2004 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Got this in a GWP. It's basically clear so it's more suited for wearing over lipstick. I will use it at home for some moisture and shine. I like it just fine, but couldn't wear it by itself out in public.

on 1/28/2004 11:22:00 PM

JTs is one of the most talked about lipglosses out there . Everyones using them and everyone has one. They are just amazing. There are alot of knockoff products out there (Loreal has their Colour Juices) but nothing can compare 2 the original JT, i think. In the tube, this colour looked a bit 2 cool and frosty 4 me, (im tan, with brwn eyes, black hair), but when put on it gives the lips the nicest sheen. Over time though, I noticed that it then toned down to a more natural looking lip tone which I liked. This colour is a keeper.

spring fling is a very light pink lipgloss that comes in a cute package. when i first bought it i thought it would be a little more colorful and visible than it really is. it comes off a little pale. great glassed over a bright enough lipstick or lipgloss. it has a sweet fruity scent, too!

on 1/7/2004 2:50:00 AM

This lipgloss just makes me happy. I've been trying to find it forever and managed to, halfway across the country! I hear it's discontinued, but I'm not too sure. It's milky pink in the tube, but shows up a translucent pink on the lips. There isn't much pigment, but it smells like Kool-Aid to me. It reminds me of my vacation, which is why I am attached to this. My first foray into Juicy Tubes and I'm happy with the product. Slightly tacky, but not unbearable.

Recommended for Medium Skin