September 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by CaliK

I am comparing this to the original falsies which i was not a fan of...but i do have to admit I like this one a little better. It still doesnt offer the amazing fake lashes that it claims on the package, but it definatley does give you a soft, flared look to your lashes which can look very subtle and pretty when youre trying for that look. I would definatley recomend this to anyone who wants to try a unique mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by NotAfraid2BeMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is not the best, but it's not the worst either. It's just a mascara. I seriously don't know what all that hype was about. It made my eyelashes clumped together, and I couldn't get an eyelash comb through it. They didn't really lengthen them, either. I wouldn't recomend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an Epic Fail for Maybelline which is sad because they've made some of my favorite mascaras ever (especially the wp formulas), but this is just plain bad with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Ok... maybe the purple and blue tube is attractive and I don't think it flakes but that's all I can say for it. It's bone-dry right out of the tube and we're talking brand new, which causes it to clump like nothing I've ever seen. The brush is useless; it doesn't separate or deposit enough product on your lashes to do anything. I get absolutely NO curl holding at all and that's the ONE thing I buy wp mascara for. And Falsies? Nope; I get no volumized false-lash look with this whatsoever no matter how I apply it. All I get are stick-straight wimpy clumpy-looking lashes that do flare- straight into nothing even after three coats and combing to death hoping something might be gained or at least salvagable but nope. I bought this during a sale to get a Bouncy Blush half off because I didn't want to pay full price for that either but this is just horrible and going straight into the round file as fast as I can chuck it there. Back to Maybelline Colossal, CGLB Volume and L'Oreal False Lash and Carbon Black Voluminous waterproof versions. Any and all of these are ten times better than Falsies Flared ever could hope to be.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cottagebeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

sucks, it does make eyelashes appear thicker but because it clumps and dries extremly fast so it you need and extra coat your eye lashes get very clumped, and it takes a miracle remover to get this crap off, and i hate the shape of the brush, and it DOES NOT curl eye lashes at all

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have pretty long eyelashes, but this mascara gave me a dramatic look! It made my lashes curl with plenty of volume. My boyfriend told me my eyes looked seductive... Def a keeper- the mascara I mean.. Maybe the boyfriend :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by LauraL17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't know how to feel about this product, it does make my eyelashes look amazing but after a couple of hours it makes them look awkward I don't even know how to explain they look long but thin and don't get me started about fallout!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by trinigenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this mascara, didn't extend my eye lashes as stated in their commercials.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by shelbysahara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The only good things I have to say about this mascara are that the packaging doesn't suck, and it looks DECENT after one coat. I have long, thick lashes already, but they are kind of light and straight at the end, so I like something that darkens and adds some curl. This garbage makes my lashes even straighter, and clumpier than a mofugggga. It's horrendous. One coat looks alright, but nothing to write home about, plus I like at least two coats if I'm going to bother with mascara. Soooo disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by payalbansal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is somehow worse than the original. It still flakes and clumps, is a bitch to take off and gives me NO volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

HG of my HG- who knew that was possible? After two decades of searching high and low for a mascara that would hold curl and lengthen my sad, straight lashes, I became obsessed with the original Falsies. I am even more satisfied with the Flared formula. It is considerably more wet than the first but has this incredible effect where you can layer more product over the tips of your lashes, concentrating the length in the outer corners for the "flared" effect. The mascara stacks itself onto the ends of my lashes and stays on without flaking! If I curl my lashes (Shu Uemura) and do this process several times allowing each coat to dry, I can build a false lash effect that is super dramatic and sexy without looking like I have a tarantula on my eye. Packaging is tacky but I have nothing bad to say about this product, it ended all my lash woes.