Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 3/29/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product did not give me the results that it promises,even though it softens my dry hair a teeny bit it just not enough for me. Also I used it today and noticed a lot of my hair had came out! I'm never using these products again and I may just give them to my sister. I'm VERY disappointed and unhappy with this conditioner and also this thing has so much different alcohols in it which is a HUGE no no. I will not buy this again...

on 3/12/2011 4:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

REALLY, really great conditioner -- I use the shampoo, too -- and they leave my hair shiny, soft and smooth. It looked better than it had in months! I used it at my parents' house and immediately went out and bought my own. Love!

I really love the scent. Very fresh and light. I have fine straight har, but lots of it. It gets greasy over night. I needed a light weight conditioner and this is pretty good. It does take a bit to wash it out. Even tho it feels like its still in, once its dry, my hair looks great.
Will see how it is after a couple weeks of use. I might change my review.

on 3/6/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you dye your hair and want something inexpensive this Conditioner is the best. I struggled for years with my overly dyed blonde hair and once joining MUA and finding this it made a world of a difference. My very dry hair started to get some life back to it. I used the Shampoo focusing on my roots and this matching Conditioner mainly on my ends.

I did need to add Argon Oil to further help out with the decade of damage I've done to my hair. It's now been over a year since I started using Aussie and have since dyed my hair back to it's original color 6 months ago and haven't dyed it since. My natural hair is slightly oily so I'm going to have to switch to another Shampoo and Conditioner once I've grown out all the damage.

on 3/1/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this on a whim as I needed conditioner...and was pleasantly surprised. Left my hair soft and detangled well...without being heavy. I tend to rotate conditioners, but this will be a re-buy!
*EDIT* Well, this is a mediocre conditioner. Does the job, but doesn't leave my hair as soft as some of the other ones I've used.

I bought the deep conditioner a while back and loved that so i thought what the heck the other moist products must be as good. Normally i have healthy hair but a while after i got my new straightener my hair started to look fried. So i decided to use something more moisturizing.

Bought this and the shampoo..the shampoo is nothing special but the conditioner is amazing. I actually think it moisturizes better than the deep conditioner and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all. This is the best conditioner i've tried and i've used a lot of them!!

Plus the price is amazing!

on 1/30/2011 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

this is my favorite conditioner. It smells nice and it detangles my hair

on 1/30/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this conditionor. It makes your hair smell so good and feel so soft. My favorite drugstore brand hands down!

on 1/27/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I picked this up when I was on my thanksgiving break in my hometown after discovering that my mom's pantene shampoo and mizani conditioner wasn't going to cut it for my multiracial hair (sorry pantene and mizani lovers). I just wanted a conditioner to get me through the long weekend until I got back home to my own products and I remembered being curious about Aussie and hearing good things, so I picked it up. Isn't as moisturizing or "thirst quenching" as advertising/other reviews led me to believe it would be. Great value for the money and it's good to detangle with in the shower. The fact that the giant pump bottle I have says the average person needs two pumps for enough conditioner to cover their head is nearly laughable. I need at least six (I also have enough hair on my head for two people to share though so I don't penalize them for that). It's a good last minute pickup if you realize you left your conditioner somewhere, but I'm probably not going to buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Too heavy for my fine hair. Definitely helped with the frizzies and made my hair feel and smell nice, but it weighed my hair down. Won't repurchase.