Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I keep coming back for the scent of this conditioner. Coconuts :)

Somewhat heavy; if I use it on my roots it builds up, but it works just fine if I use it only on the ends of my hair.

I wouldn't like it so much if it didn't smell so good and cost so little; there's nothing great about the formula. For me, it does the job as long as I don't use too much.

on 5/29/2011 1:20:00 PM

Normally I am strictly a Nexus girl, but this is my alternate conditioner if I cannot find a good deal on Nexus. It hydrates and smells great! Leaves my dry hair smooth unlike some other brands. Definitely a great value.

on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged and full of split ends. boo :(

This stuff smells great. I really liked the way it made my hair feel after the first few times of using it. Now, a month down the road, I really wish I hadn't of bought the big bottle. I have split ends and the conditioner no longer moisturizes my hair. So now I have this in my spare bathroom as a conditioner for guests. It's mediocre for my coarse hair, but a decent value for the price.

Great conditioner! I find that the "Moist" line smells the best to me, like it has a hint more coconut to it than the other Aussie products. I really like the tropical scent. This is definitely a good moisturizing product, especially for being only around $3. I've used so many hair products and this has to be one of my favorites. I like both the shampoo and conditioner very much. I don't know many conditioners that will completely take dryness away from my hair (from highlighting it in the past, the ends are dry and I have to frequently trim split ends), but this one definitely helps! The bottle is a very pretty purple color. I find that the cap on mine is a little hard to open and close (maybe it's just me though), but this isn't a big deal since I usually don't snap it completely shut while it sits in my shower. Great buy!

on 4/18/2011 10:32:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner, now I love my hair more and more, no one other brand made my hair so moisturizig, shiny and soft, like child's hair. Only one thing I don't like-is design, purple bottle, but it's ok, more important what's inside bottle. Who really wants nice, soft ,shiny hair, try it! Shampoo, Conditioner and 3 Miracle deep conditioner. No split ends anymore. I love it.

on 3/29/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This product did not give me the results that it promises,even though it softens my dry hair a teeny bit it just not enough for me. Also I used it today and noticed a lot of my hair had came out! I'm never using these products again and I may just give them to my sister. I'm VERY disappointed and unhappy with this conditioner and also this thing has so much different alcohols in it which is a HUGE no no. I will not buy this again...

on 3/12/2011 4:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

REALLY, really great conditioner -- I use the shampoo, too -- and they leave my hair shiny, soft and smooth. It looked better than it had in months! I used it at my parents' house and immediately went out and bought my own. Love!

I really love the scent. Very fresh and light. I have fine straight har, but lots of it. It gets greasy over night. I needed a light weight conditioner and this is pretty good. It does take a bit to wash it out. Even tho it feels like its still in, once its dry, my hair looks great.
Will see how it is after a couple weeks of use. I might change my review.

on 3/6/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you dye your hair and want something inexpensive this Conditioner is the best. I struggled for years with my overly dyed blonde hair and once joining MUA and finding this it made a world of a difference. My very dry hair started to get some life back to it. I used the Shampoo focusing on my roots and this matching Conditioner mainly on my ends.

I did need to add Argon Oil to further help out with the decade of damage I've done to my hair. It's now been over a year since I started using Aussie and have since dyed my hair back to it's original color 6 months ago and haven't dyed it since. My natural hair is slightly oily so I'm going to have to switch to another Shampoo and Conditioner once I've grown out all the damage.

Top Rated Aussie Products