October 20, 2014 | 1917 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Moist Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love the scent. Very fresh and light. I have fine straight har, but lots of it. It gets greasy over night. I needed a light weight conditioner and this is pretty good. It does take a bit to wash it out. Even tho it feels like its still in, once its dry, my hair looks great.
Will see how it is after a couple weeks of use. I might change my review.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you dye your hair and want something inexpensive this Conditioner is the best. I struggled for years with my overly dyed blonde hair and once joining MUA and finding this it made a world of a difference. My very dry hair started to get some life back to it. I used the Shampoo focusing on my roots and this matching Conditioner mainly on my ends.

I did need to add Argon Oil to further help out with the decade of damage I've done to my hair. It's now been over a year since I started using Aussie and have since dyed my hair back to it's original color 6 months ago and haven't dyed it since. My natural hair is slightly oily so I'm going to have to switch to another Shampoo and Conditioner once I've grown out all the damage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jesshunter

Bought this on a whim as I needed conditioner...and was pleasantly surprised. Left my hair soft and detangled well...without being heavy. I tend to rotate conditioners, but this will be a re-buy!
*EDIT* Well, this is a mediocre conditioner. Does the job, but doesn't leave my hair as soft as some of the other ones I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by AllaboutgliTTER

I bought the deep conditioner a while back and loved that so i thought what the heck the other moist products must be as good. Normally i have healthy hair but a while after i got my new straightener my hair started to look fried. So i decided to use something more moisturizing.

Bought this and the shampoo..the shampoo is nothing special but the conditioner is amazing. I actually think it moisturizes better than the deep conditioner and it doesn't make my hair greasy at all. This is the best conditioner i've tried and i've used a lot of them!!

Plus the price is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite conditioner. It smells nice and it detangles my hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this conditionor. It makes your hair smell so good and feel so soft. My favorite drugstore brand hands down!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked this up when I was on my thanksgiving break in my hometown after discovering that my mom's pantene shampoo and mizani conditioner wasn't going to cut it for my multiracial hair (sorry pantene and mizani lovers). I just wanted a conditioner to get me through the long weekend until I got back home to my own products and I remembered being curious about Aussie and hearing good things, so I picked it up. Isn't as moisturizing or "thirst quenching" as advertising/other reviews led me to believe it would be. Great value for the money and it's good to detangle with in the shower. The fact that the giant pump bottle I have says the average person needs two pumps for enough conditioner to cover their head is nearly laughable. I need at least six (I also have enough hair on my head for two people to share though so I don't penalize them for that). It's a good last minute pickup if you realize you left your conditioner somewhere, but I'm probably not going to buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by shannonannagins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Too heavy for my fine hair. Definitely helped with the frizzies and made my hair feel and smell nice, but it weighed my hair down. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by DivineHammer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to conditioner. I have thick, wavy hair, and most conditioners I try are way, way too light, leaving my hair a tangled, stringy mess. This conditioner is nice and thick, and smells so good. It never leaves any build up, with other thick conditioners I end up having to use a clarifier every few weeks, but not this one. People are constantly commenting on how nice my hair smells, although I can't really smell it anymore! My hair always feels nice and soft, I won't use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Corienna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Works great on my very dry hair during the winter months! Takes out all the tangles & leaves my hair moist, smooth & smelling great! Would def. buy again.