BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1939 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 12/31/2014 2:38:00 PM

The wand is GREAT and I love the brush, it gets right into the corners and really coats every single lash! However the formula is really goopy and wet, and it takes FOREVER to dry. If you sneeze within 15 minutes of applying it you're guaranteed to have black smudges under your eyes. And because it's so wet, it's really heavy, so it makes it hard to get your lashes to hold a curl. It also smells kind of weird. I was really disappointed overall :(

on 12/31/2014 1:38:00 PM

I wasn't crazy about it. It gave me thickness but not enough length for my liking, it tended to clump on me if i did more than 1 coat. I did like this mascara when combined with other mascaras. But its not the full-on fluttery type of lashes that work for me.

I've been using a sample size for the past few months and it's just not wow. I think loreal voluminous is better.

on 12/31/2014 3:19:00 AM

This mascara is absolutely amazing especially for everyday use. It's not as heavy and volumizing compared to some others but it does the trick and it does blotch up or suddenly bleed everywhere. The pigmentation is strong and it makes it look more realistic compared to other more 'natural' mascaras. The price is reasonable and so i would definitely repurchase this once it runs out. It is also really good as a gift because all my friends who tried it agreed that it is one of the best mascaras out there.

on 12/30/2014 8:18:00 PM

I love this mascara so much. It's amazing and makes your eyelashes long and beautiful. The video on Benefits website says to "go vertical" with the wand which made the difference in it, because at first o thought it was a tad bit clumpy. Going vertical pushed them out and spread them apart. Amazing product.

on 12/30/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this mascara, I have the shortest thin sparse eyelashes and this mascara manages to pick up every lash! Especially my bottom lashes, I've never come across this kind of wand and usually use Maybelline Falsies and that provides volume but I can honestly say this mascara provides length - for once! Will be repurchasing.

on 12/30/2014 9:40:00 AM

I have to say I was not impressed with this product at all, especially for the price. The wand is really spikey and honestly kind of hurts! It does add length to the lashes but.... in a spikey, lash by lash, thin kind of way...not full and plump. I dont know how best to explain it but it made my lashes look like long, thin, spikes.. not plump or full. Wouldnt buy ever again,

on 12/28/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Overall, to me, this is just a very average mascara. It does give great volume, but I found that L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara gives the same effect, doesn't flake off, and is truly waterproof. I would rather pay less and not get the high-end brand when a drugstore product works just as well.

For a detailed comparison, check out my blog post:

on 12/28/2014 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do like this mascara, I have bought the remover to match this and I really don't think u need to buy this as it still doesn't remove the product easier than u would with a normal face wash and make up remover. But yes this mascara improves length, adds volume and stays separated which I love. Holds my curl if I curl my lashes before hand. Annoying thing is when u get a lil product on your lids... Very difficult to remove cleanly, remove it before it dries which is quickly or end up with a smudgeful mess.

on 12/27/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Overall I don't think I like this mascara.
- First of all the wand scares me. Sometimes the plastic bristles poke me and make my eyes water so it is hard to get to the root of my lashes with this.
- It was way to wet to start with so I waited a month from opening before using - I don't have time for that.
- I don't need much from a mascara formula, I like them to be separating, non clumpy, buildable and nice & black... this wasn't bad, it just didn't wow me at all.
In summary this mascara isn't bad, I just didn't find it to be that great that I wanted to run out and buy another one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used to swear by this mascara. It's easy to layer, it has a nice deep black hue, and it doesn't flake easily. But then I heard somewhere that Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express has a similar effect... totally true! Rocket is a fraction of the price too. I haven't worn cheap drugstore mascara since I was a young teenager, but I would definitely buy Rocket Volum' Express over They're Real.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products