BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2036 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 3/16/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS. after trying the small one from Sephora my mother took one look at me and said "Oh My God you have eyelashes" and she was right I have tiny short lashes that never seem to curl. With this magic potion I've got more lash than Minnie Mouse. I've bought 3 since that time and don't regret a single re-purchase.

on 3/15/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I've ever used.

Cannot compare to any MaxFactor or other mascaras, because it makes my lashes super long and curled up. Awesome in general :)

Deffo will buy again

on 3/14/2015 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Another ok mascara from benefit, this one is very good at lengthening, not good at thickening though. It's best not to do too many coats with this or it will clump.

I used to use this over the top of benefit badgal lash as they work well together, but I wouldn't buy again because you shouldn't need to use two mascaras. I found this dried up quickly, but it wasn't expensive for a higher end brand so ya get what you pay for.

*TIP curl lashes before (ALWAYS before) applying this to prevent lashes looking spidery.
Xx

on 3/11/2015 3:18:00 PM

I've been using this mascara for a while now and it's definitely one of my favourites. It gives your lashes awesome length with a natural look. I've been asked countless times which mascara I used when I wore this mascara. It barely clumps as well. The only thing that isn't great about this mascara is the price, but if you want to treat yourself I'd definitely consider splurging on this mascara!

on 3/10/2015 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Don't waste your money! I have thick, long eyelashes naturally and somehow this mascara made my eyelashes look short and clumpy. There are way better mascaras at the drugstore that are way less expensive (I like Maybelline Lash Sensational, Maybelline Lash Stiletto, and L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga).

on 3/10/2015 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was never planning on spending so much on a mascara, but I got this in the Sugarglam Fairies set (which was really good value) and was pleasantly surprised. I really like the brush and the effect that it gives on my short, straight lashes. The mascara is not really waterproof and I get racoon eyes at the end of the day, but it's quite hard to remove. Still, this is likely the best mascara I've used so far, in terms of making my lashes look pretty. I would never repurchase this product alone though, as I think it's way too expensive for what it is.

on 3/9/2015 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is very messy and extremely hard to remove. It does make eyelashes look longer and more voluminous however it tends to get quite clumpy after only a couple of coats. This product is definitely not for me.

i have been using this for over 2 years now ! its the best mascara ever! since finding this i dont wear false lashes anymore! result!

on 3/7/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this mascara for over 6 months.
Pros: Goes on easily, doesn't take long to dry, makes lashes look amazing, lasts all day without smudging or flaking (well over 12 hours)
Cons: Dries out too quickly and makes eyes dry and irritated by the end of the day.

on 3/7/2015 9:25:00 AM

I got this mascara from my friend because she just hated it, and after reading all of the negative feedback I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna like it, but then I tried it a boom! Holy grail mascara, I'm in love, I've been using it for months now and still look forward to using it every morning, I think it's amazing, makes my lashes (short, straight lashes) very lengthened and stand out, unfortunately, the curl power is really poor but seeing how much I love this, it's a minor issue, too bad it's so expensive..

Video Reviews & Tutorials