September 22, 2014 | 1895 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Finally! A mascara that doesn't smudge! Ever since my former HG mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous) started smudging after I have used it for many years, I may have found a replacement HG. Lash Perfection does a great job lengthening and volumizing.. It also stays in place, even on my bottom lashes, and area which most mascaras fail. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by BeautBetty

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

bought this on impulse.
    great decision. terrific, perfect all around
    Keeping my fingers crosssed that cg does not discontinue

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by MorphineMinx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I have short, thin lashes and this is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried! Volumizes and lengthens. Good staying power. Will buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The only thing that would make this better is a blacker black. Even the very black isn't black enough for me, other than that it's one the best mascara's ever. The brush gets every little lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Karabek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

adds great volume and length to my short lashes, is not messy or clumpy, applies smoothly!! have bought this mascara 3 times, love it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by punkymonkey

The best mascara ever. Nice and dark, adds volume and length for me. Not clumpy or messy. No raccoon eyes at the end of the day. Easy to remove with my facial cleanser. Since I've started using this, people have asked me what mascara I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sweetheart44

Pros: no flakes,no smudges, long lasting, good amount of volume and lengthening in just one swipe, doesn't irritate my eyes, easy to take off
    Cons: nothing!
    I was looking for a good everyday mascara but versatile for going out too. This mascara was perfect! It impressed me from the moment I put it on till I took it off. I got this in brown by mistake instead of black brown but it was still pretty dark. Two coats was actually pushing it for me. It added volume nicely and lengthened my lashed more than I thought it would but not spider lashes. (I dread spider lashes!) Anyway I wore this for about 15 hours and to the zoo for 5 of them.I didn't flake or melt off at all! I was certainly impressed. When I needed to take it off it came off easily with my make up wipes and a little water.This mascara is certainly a keeper for me. I recommend this 100%

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by tgkinley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! This is a great mascara! If you could give 4.5 - I would. The only reason I didn't give a 5 is that I am personally extremely picky about mascara and I think just a hint more volume would be nice, but frankly I rarely think any mascara does everything I want ...this is really excellent and you can't beat the price (and I'm not unwilling to shell out for a good mascara). I tried the LashBlast for volume a while back and was totally disappointed. This is one to try!

My experience:

Nice volume, kept the curl, nice drama without being over-the-top!, no chaotic spidery sprays (going in different directions LOL).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Prospekt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been through a lot of mascaras, always trying to find one that's price friendly and ALSO really really good. The good ones stick out
    in my mind, as well as the bad, but the others are sort of forgotten about trials. My favorite had been Buxom lash in black, but the price at $19 made me cringe. Yeah, my eyelashes looked awesome, but knowing how much those puppies cost kind of dulled down the experience. So I tried drugstore brands, many many brands. After reading about Cover Girls Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara, I became curious, which is sort of odd, cause I'm not really big on Cover Girl. This mascara was really really surprising! Separates, builds volume continuously as much or as little as you want. When finished it's clean, and not at all flakey (even throughout the day) or smudgey. This is a mascara that's just...GOOD. It does what it's suppose to do, and it does it well. Definitely my new favorite, and the insanely low price tag doesn't hurt either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by drodgers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My eyes have been sensitive since I had laser surgery a couple of years ago and they usually don't like Cover Girl mascaras. I tried Lash Perfection Volumizing and am totally pleased. It's a dryer mascara that doesn't clump, flake, or smear. I give my lashes a quick curl after applying and that fixes the drooping issue. This replaces Diorshow Iconic for me. Thanks MUA!