Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

3.0

Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Morus Bombycis (Mulberry) Root Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Squalane, Yeast Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Isohexadecane, PEG-6, Dimethoxytolyl Propylresorcinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Polysorbate 20, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Di-C12-18 Alkyl Dimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Tromethamine, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine

on 1/22/2012 4:03:00 AM

I tried it a several times but everytime it brokes out.
A lot of whiteheads appear in my face. I love the new Perfectionist but this one I gave it back to the store.

on 1/9/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Well I guess you cannot win thme all...This product did nothing to fade my sun spots. It did give a bit of glow and softness but I get that with the Idealist Pore Minimizer, which I have gone back to.

on 1/9/2012 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I got a free sample of this after the store finally had an Estee Lauder in their counter and the sample was horrible it does nothing for your skin as if claims to help perfect your skin over time completely false and the ingredient in is these finely milled mica that could clog and cause your skin to break out like mine did. After washing my skin at night I would still find that the little mica particles were still stick onto my skin just terrible this product I highly recommend you don't bother trying this product our as it will only cause you to break out.

on 11/29/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had a few samples of this and i thought to give it a try. I used it daily for a about a month. At first I was amazed. This is a serum has a gorgeous slippery texture applies on the skin effortless and leaves your face looking healthy and kinda rejuvenated with a healthy semi matte finish . I was using it at night and the next morning my face was just perfect. Fresh looking and glowing and my complexion was more even. Other than this fresh,even toned looking skin didn't notice any other improvement I must say. Then one night I applied the product as usual and I noticed that my fingers were covered in a gold- pearly tint.Didnt pay any more attention I just went to bed, The next night the same thing happened again, I applied this serum and my fingertips again had gold and pearly glitters on them, I finally realized that this gold/pearly tint was left on my hands by this product. That was a huge disappointment for me. I dont feel comfortable applying on my freshly washed skin a goldy pearly substance especially when the substance is sold very expensive as a premium skin care product.This product is more a fancy make up primer than a skin care product . I wouldnt buy the full size for sure

on 11/24/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Good - Smells a bit lemony-fresh, hard to describe haha, liquid has a cool look to it - kinda shimmery blue, feels refreshing, does it's job well but it's not amazing - I was only slightly shocked when I saw the difference in my skin after using it

Bad - Very expensive, does not moisturize (but it's not a moisturizer)

Would I buy this again? Maybe if I win the lottery or absolutely need an illuminator, which I don't at the moment.

on 11/20/2011 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a full size sample of this from an online promotion. I used it only twice and I hated it. It made my face look weirdly oily or something and it felt like there was a thick coating on my face. It also broke me out, and after only two uses. I was shocked at what I extracted from a couple of pores when I used this. This product is supposed to make you look better, but it made me look a lot worse. Now I have a big bottle of this worth $85 just sitting there. What a waste.

on 11/20/2011 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

the only difference between this product and clinique's dark spot corrector is that this has some shiny crap in it and it costs more. it really doesn't do much of anything, and its price is just insulting. But it does look give a nice dewey glow when mixed with foundation.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Huge disappointment. With the price you think it'd be great, but it did absolutely nothing for my skin. You're better off getting a prescription product from your doctor, which is exactly what I ended up doing anyways. I got Retin-A and it did much more to improve my skin than this waste of money did.

on 10/29/2011 12:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This promises more even toned skin in just two weeks. This includes redness, acne scars, discolorations, etc. The thing about this product is that it VISUALLY improves the look of skin but there is no repair. For that you'd need to use the other Idealist Pore Minimizing Serum, or another product. If you want a product to diminish the appearance then this would be okay, but I find the radiance it imparts does not last long.

on 10/28/2011 3:04:00 AM

Have been using this for 2 weeks.... Don't see a hugh different so far..... I don't usually have break out, maybe once in a while..... but after using this serum...... I get break out everywhere on my face...... not sure if it's the product problem or it's not moisture enough for my dry skin......

Will keep using it until i finish the bottle to see if there're any result.......

Popular Treatments (Face)