September 20, 2014 | 1218 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by wendytancl94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using posietint for a few years now and i love it. I use it everyday and I'm not even halfway done with the bottle. I decided to get this when it first came out and i love it as well. Lasting power is amazing and it gives me a healthy glow. I read the other reviews and many stated that this product dried too fast on their cheeks and left streaks. I faced the same problem when I started out with posietint and I figured out a very good way to apply this but you have to sacrifice staining your fingers for a while until it comes off (takes abt an hour). Put some of this product on your fingers and blend it onto your cheek. It gives the perfect blushed or in this case, bronzed cheek :) hope that helped some of you facing the streaking problem. All in all, this is a wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I'm not a fan of Benefit...I think their products are very expensive...I bought this las week. I asked the lady to try it on me and i thought that this looks soooo pretty!!! I'm NC 40 for a reference and this makes my skin glow. It is kind of a gel consistency...as many had say you have to work quickly when blending, and I cannot take it of from my finger! that is the only thing I don't like about it, and I don't like using a brush or a sponge. So I sacrifice my poor finger jajaja. The staying power is AMAZING it lasts on me even when my foundation has gone away...the first day I used it I applied it at 8 am....then at 8 pm I did like an hour of exercise and after that I still could notice it on my face!
Sometimes I use clinique aglow blush over it just to make it look kind of shimmery.
It is an expensive product, but I think this will last a lot. I am now thinking on getting posie tint

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by t0asty

I absolutely LOVE this! I've used benefint and posietint, neither have come close to achieving that perfect rosey glow I've sought after for so long.

Easy, quick. Draw some kitty cat whiskers on each cheek going up to your temples. Rub rub rub it in. VOILA! Instant I just came in from the cold cute perky glow! Achieves that look better than Benetint (original) for me, because that one seems to give me strange reddish streaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by superchooie

I love this for a natural glow to wear to school or informal events. It's really cute. It lasts for a really long time on my cheeks (better than most blushes) but it really does not last at all on the lips.

pros:
- really adorable color
- buildable
- stays long on cheeks

cons:
- zero lasting power on lips..
- expensive for this tiny little bottle
- has a bit of a fragrance...not the good kind either.
-dries really fast! can't even put the cap back on without it drying on me and leaving streaks >_<

no real complaints about the packaging. It's cute and portable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Ok, the color is good. Very good. Like a bronzer and a blush mated and made this beauty. YES. But, wow, stained my hands, my cheeks, and seemed to dry down much quicker than I could blend. This also has the horrible packaging where you can't see how much product is left (opaque label) and it has the nail-polish-type brush (why not a doe foot? Much better!). Fortunately I have a powder from another brand that is a very similar color. Sorry BeneFit, you struck out on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product on my lips, but I haven't quite figured out how to use it as a blush... I'm going to try what someone said below and use it with an angled blush brush instead of the nail polish like applicator.....The packaging sure is tricky. On the lips however, it's a beautiful subtle coral colour that brightens up my face and I'm really happy that I have at least one use for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by esavage83

Pros:
Creamy consistency
Beautiful color- natural glow with my nw25 complexion
Stays on

Cons:
Will streak if you do not blend immediately
Need moisturizer prior to putting on bc it looks horrible on dry skin
Hate the packaging

My friends compliment my natural glow frequently when I wear this but I do not like the work involved. Right now, I am using Laura Mercier Cream blush in Innocent Peach. Will write reviews later.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Marthalish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This colour is great for ginger complexion! Gives a healthy, natural glow. I use my fingers to blend - not really into the nail polish brush. The forumula stays on well and is easy to blend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Tabithacate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I won a competition with Benefit on their facebook page, and recieved this as one of my prizes.
I don't usually use tints, or blushes. But I really like this. I tend to stray away from pinks and reds, as it makes me look a bit like a clown. But the colour of Cha Cha tint is perfect, its a lovely shimmery peach shade which gives you a polished glow.
You apply it over foundation, and dot it from the apple of your cheeks to the end of your cheek bone. You have to rub it in pretty quickly or it can stain. I tend to rub it in upwards, towards the top of my cheek bone near my hair line.
The packaging is lovely, and the sizing of the bottle is perfect and will last a long time.
One of my favourite benefit products defintely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by secretloper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first bought cha cha in a qvc benefit kit. It came with this product, a bad gal lash, eyebrow pencil, and high beam. For $37.00. I really wasn't sure about the "nail polish" like brush. I quickly realized I LOVED the product but hated the brush so I started using an angled blush brush, applying it to that first and then blending into my cheeks. I absolutely,love the color! I had been looking for a nice coral blush to compliment my skin tone for a long time but none of them seemed to last for much longer than a few hours. I had never tried any of the benetints until this and the staying power is quite amazing! I like how it looks on my lips as well. My only complaint is the bottle and brush. It's quite messy and likes to cake around the seal. Since my first bottle I repurchased another just because it's such a great product so I can look past the bottle...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No