December 20, 2014 | 1665 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love coral anything, but I had this for a while before figuring out how to wear it. So don't give up! Because it's seriously gorgeous, especially for spring and summer. I have olive skin and the most flattering method for me is to do the rest of my makeup with the exception of the light dusting of powder I use to set. That way you can see how much color you need and won't overapply...because trust me, it's easy to do. I dust some matte bronzer on first. Sometimes I sorta-contour, most times I don't. Then dot a small amount of Cha Cha tint on your fingers, then apply to ONE CHEEK FIRST (in the apple, closer to the center of your face) then quickly blend up and outwards. Repeat on other cheek. This way you can focus and it won't dry in blotches. After that I lightly powder and after THAT, I dust on some powder blush...just a little. To set. BeneFit Coralista works nice with this whole situation. It's a lot of steps (and quite frankly because of that, it's not my everyday look) but the whole effect is super-glowy and lasts ALL DAY. Notes: 1) The only issue I have with blending is when I wear my mineral foundation (gel on powder not so good, but it could just be my technique), so I just switch to a tinted moisturizer when I use Cha Cha. 2) Someone below mentioned drawing cat whiskers on your cheek with the brush and then blending. That sounds adorable and like it would work well. 3) When used as a lip stain, it's goooooooooorgeous but for like 20 minutes. It won't stay.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

You couldn't pry the bottle from my cold, dead fingers. Maybe that's a little dramatic but, Cha Cha is an amazing color and wears all day on the cheeks without fading. For warm-skinned girls, this is especially good because blush with red undertones can make us look sallow everywhere else or ruddy; Cha Cha is a yellow-pink that goes on cheeks as a sheer pinkish melon and onto lips as a hint of bright coral. The product does look disturbingly orange fresh out of the bottle, but trust me, it transforms on your skin and instantly brightens it. On lips, it has a few hours of wear but mostly disappears during a meal (think satin-finish lipstick). However, I bought it as blush and it lasts until you wash it off.

When you blend on your cheeks make sure you do so quickly. But if you mix it with a pinhead-amount of moisturizer you'll have more time. Also, the texture is delightfully creamy compared to other stains, so your lips don't shrivel up as soon as you apply it. I still recommend balm over top!

P.S. Don't be intimidated by the price, it's actually a good deal. Since you only need a little bit of product per application, I have a feeling it'll last for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

This is very very pigmented and you have to blend it the second you put it on! Otherwise you get clownish. But when I do eventually apply it properly, it is a pretty coral orangey blush, not so much natural in me but pretty. I do not forsee using up all this any time in the future. As for using it on my lips I do occasionally and it's a nice long lasting stain!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by wendytancl94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using posietint for a few years now and i love it. I use it everyday and I'm not even halfway done with the bottle. I decided to get this when it first came out and i love it as well. Lasting power is amazing and it gives me a healthy glow. I read the other reviews and many stated that this product dried too fast on their cheeks and left streaks. I faced the same problem when I started out with posietint and I figured out a very good way to apply this but you have to sacrifice staining your fingers for a while until it comes off (takes abt an hour). Put some of this product on your fingers and blend it onto your cheek. It gives the perfect blushed or in this case, bronzed cheek :) hope that helped some of you facing the streaking problem. All in all, this is a wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I'm not a fan of Benefit...I think their products are very expensive...I bought this las week. I asked the lady to try it on me and i thought that this looks soooo pretty!!! I'm NC 40 for a reference and this makes my skin glow. It is kind of a gel consistency...as many had say you have to work quickly when blending, and I cannot take it of from my finger! that is the only thing I don't like about it, and I don't like using a brush or a sponge. So I sacrifice my poor finger jajaja. The staying power is AMAZING it lasts on me even when my foundation has gone away...the first day I used it I applied it at 8 am....then at 8 pm I did like an hour of exercise and after that I still could notice it on my face!
Sometimes I use clinique aglow blush over it just to make it look kind of shimmery.
It is an expensive product, but I think this will last a lot. I am now thinking on getting posie tint

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by t0asty

I absolutely LOVE this! I've used benefint and posietint, neither have come close to achieving that perfect rosey glow I've sought after for so long.

Easy, quick. Draw some kitty cat whiskers on each cheek going up to your temples. Rub rub rub it in. VOILA! Instant I just came in from the cold cute perky glow! Achieves that look better than Benetint (original) for me, because that one seems to give me strange reddish streaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by superchooie

I love this for a natural glow to wear to school or informal events. It's really cute. It lasts for a really long time on my cheeks (better than most blushes) but it really does not last at all on the lips.

pros:
- really adorable color
- buildable
- stays long on cheeks

cons:
- zero lasting power on lips..
- expensive for this tiny little bottle
- has a bit of a fragrance...not the good kind either.
-dries really fast! can't even put the cap back on without it drying on me and leaving streaks >_<

no real complaints about the packaging. It's cute and portable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Ok, the color is good. Very good. Like a bronzer and a blush mated and made this beauty. YES. But, wow, stained my hands, my cheeks, and seemed to dry down much quicker than I could blend. This also has the horrible packaging where you can't see how much product is left (opaque label) and it has the nail-polish-type brush (why not a doe foot? Much better!). Fortunately I have a powder from another brand that is a very similar color. Sorry BeneFit, you struck out on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product on my lips, but I haven't quite figured out how to use it as a blush... I'm going to try what someone said below and use it with an angled blush brush instead of the nail polish like applicator.....The packaging sure is tricky. On the lips however, it's a beautiful subtle coral colour that brightens up my face and I'm really happy that I have at least one use for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by esavage83

Pros:
Creamy consistency
Beautiful color- natural glow with my nw25 complexion
Stays on

Cons:
Will streak if you do not blend immediately
Need moisturizer prior to putting on bc it looks horrible on dry skin
Hate the packaging

My friends compliment my natural glow frequently when I wear this but I do not like the work involved. Right now, I am using Laura Mercier Cream blush in Innocent Peach. Will write reviews later.