BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.2

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

on 5/31/2012 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The colour of this is lovely, and the staying power is amazing.

The problem I have is that it is so difficult to blend. It's so easy to make a mistake with this and get a big orange spot on your cheek- which is ridiculous to remove. I don't use it very often for this reason, so won't need to repurchase anytime.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is beautiful and so much easier to apply then Benetint or posey tint. It is sheer and a glow, much more a pink peach than the orange it looks like. Works well on both lips and cheeks. Kind of expensive though, these are up to $29

UPDATE: this shows every flaw in your skin, being a gel tint. You really do need perfect skin to wear this, and as a liquid it is really hard to precisely place for blush. I am returning it. .

on 5/16/2012 10:44:00 AM

Pros:
The mango tinted shade goes well with my NC42 skin tone.
Lasts until you wash it off.

Cons:
You need to have ninja speed to blend this well, otherwise it'll look really streaky. The brush it came with is quite useless as it is too tiny to blend with.

I find that the best way to apply this is to put some on a foundation brush and quickly apply and blend in one-directional strokes.

on 5/6/2012 9:50:00 AM

I'm in love with this product ! I own Benetint, Posietint and Cha Cha Tint, and I love the concept of a lip/cheek stain, the formula is so great and truly lasts all day even under a gloss. Best best lipstain formula in the world imo. I only use them for the lips, since I'm very pale I don't like to use blush.
Cha Cha is my fav out of the three, because I'm a sucker for Coral shades, <3 and this is the one that suits me best. Will definitely buy Cha Cha Tint again.

on 4/23/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I happen to love this product, being the sucker that I am for any liquid/creme blush. A caveat: I typically don't care for Benefit as a brand - I find them more about cutesy packaging and cheeky taglines than solid products, but this is an exception. It's a coral/mango-hued stain that has no trace of glitter or shimmer and definitely imparts a perfect, flattering pop of color. Yes, like all cheek stains you have work fast to blend it, but it's not difficult or streaky. In fact, I got married this past fall and still had a bit of a tan, and I used this on my cheeks and it stayed on all night, and looked so natural and chic in photos.

on 4/19/2012 8:26:00 PM

Love this coral blush for my NC 30-35 skin! I am a sucker for anything coral and have Benefit's Coralista but found that (coralista) didn't have much staying power. Not a problem with Cha Cha Tint! This sucker stays allll day on me, to the bitter end. Cha Cha tint is also a touch darker than Coralista, better for those with deeper skintones (whereas coralista might be better for a NC20). The reviews are right in that it is a STAIN and you have to work quickly to make sure things are evenly blended. It's also pretty opaque and easy to overdo (I start with 2 strokes on each cheek). I also love how there is no glitter/shimmer in this product.

I have acne marks on my cheeks so I tend to shy away from liquid/cream blushes. Therefore, my review will be solely based on how this product functioned on my ever so pigmented lips. The color is so lovely - I love anything coral. Even though my lips are pigmented, it still looks pretty nice. But if I really want the true color, I'll mute down my lips with the bits of concealer left on my brush. It's also a lot less drying than benetint, which strips all moisture on my lips. The lasting power is not that great but I don't mind reapplying. Guys stare at you weird because they're like "why are you applying nail polish on your lips?" LOL

on 4/14/2012 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I had such high hopes for Cha Cha Tint. I was a little hesitant to spend so much
money on a blush, however, I did. And then I waited for it
to arrive in the mail like a kid
waiting for Christmas. The first
time I tried it, I guess I was not fast enough with blending
and it left orange splotches on
my face. So, I scrubbed it off
and decided to try again. Let
me just say that this is truly a
STAIN! It took FOREVER to
get the orange blotches off
my cheeks. Finally, I gave up
and decided to try again the
next day. The next morning I
gave it a go again. I used
super fast circular blending
motions until it was evenly applied. The final result was
just too unnatural looking for
me. I think maybe it's just that
it does not go well with my
skin tone. I tried it on my 8
year old daughter just
because she asked. It looked
very cute on her...flawless. I
think I should stick with pink
and rosy tones. This product
just made me look flat out
ORANGE. But, with the right
skin tone it looks amazing!

**UPDATE!!!
So I gave it another try using a Beauty Blender sponge. What a difference! It is such a beautiful air-brushed glowy coral! I received tons of compliments today!

on 3/19/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The colour is gorgeous, looks great with sugarbomb over the top too if you want to make it a slightly more tanned, glamorous look. The only criticisms would be that you need to blend very quickly, it can sometimes move your foundation around a bit and the price is a little too much. I would purchase again because I haven't found another tint that has this quality and great pigment, but it is a little pricey. The packaging, as always with benefit, is cute, and looks great in your summer make up bag!

This product shows characteristic features of Benefit.

Colour: Perfect.
Package: Perfect. -and cute-

Quality: Like from a low-end drugstore. 1 minute stay on lips.

Come on, we can find better in this price.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products