Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 6/23/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

After hearing RAVE reviews on this product, I figured I'd give it a try. The price was right and the packaging was reasonable so I was sold. However, I WAS NOT expecting what I received. The shampoo was overly soapy (you know when you feel as if you can't get all of the bubbles out) and the conditioner felt like snail slime. Seriously, like SLIME. I got over it since my hair appeared to be soft-ish. But when I got out of the shower my hair was so hard to comb through and when I finished blow drying it looked so messy and brittle. I had just got my hair back on track and now I feel as if I need to take two steps back. Needless to say I was bummed out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

First off I am undecided if I would try this one again. I liked that it did leave my hair soft, but I hated that I usually felt like my hair was greasy and weighed down. I have some issues with oily roots so I have to be careful. I even tried applying this lower on my hair and I still have issues. So that is a downside for me. The scent is alright, nothing really special. I think if I was not having issues with oily hair then this would be a good option.

on 6/3/2012 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I use this in conjunction with the matching shampoo and leave in conditioner. I used to be a hair product snob, but no more. I had lifted my hair 5 levels w/40 volume peroxide and then went back and did foil hi-lites with bleach and many of them at that. This system brought my hair back to life and as good or better than going with the prestige brands found in your better salons. You know, where every product cost upwards of 30 and 40 bucks. I wish they would come out with skincare and makeup line under their same quality/price ratio. I love most anything by Dove. It's come a long way in recent decades/years.

on 5/12/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have tried expensive conditioners (TIGI, Kerastase) and cheap ones and never found my HG, up untill now!

My hair: fine, bleached, bobline, straight/wavy.

I use a blob of conditioner after shampoo-ing and leave it in for like 5 minutes, then rinse. My hair feels soft but not too soft and I feel my hair is really conditioned. The only conditioner which tops all this is Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioning Balm, thats still my fave conditioner.

on 5/2/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I quite like this conditioner but I'm not a fan of the shampoo. The Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo makes my hair feel coated. Adding the conditioner doesn't help. However, when I use the Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner with another shampoo, particularly one designed for volume, my hair feels and looks great. It's bouncy and my split ends look mended. I have good hair days whenever I use this combo. I would like to try more products in the Dove hair care line.

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I like this conditioner along with it's shampoo. I have wavy/normal-dry/fine/med. textured hair. My hair smell great, feels smooth, and keeps it soft without being over weighted. Occasionally have to use clarify shampoo, but only about every 6 shampoos. This stuff does have conditioners that help keep the hair in good shape.

on 4/29/2012 11:11:00 PM

This is a good conditioner but it just doesnt do anything for me. I like the dove nourishing weightless oils conditioner one so much more

on 4/27/2012 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this stuff!! it does wonderful things to my hair it leaves it shiley and healthy. it doesnt wiegh it down, and i have been using it for about a mounth now

on 4/24/2012 3:22:00 PM

I just reviewed the nourishing oil conditioner by Dove and also gave that a 5. Both of these products are amazing and have far surpassed any of the high end expensive shampoos and conditioners I have used. My hair is thick and tangly and these products have made it softer, less tangled and more beautiful than I have ever seen from any other product I have used. I am so shocked by this given the price, you would not expect it to preform better than the pricey products but it does. Love it.

on 4/22/2012 5:42:00 PM

love how this conditioner makes my hair feel, ive damaged my hair due to dying and bleaching and this REALLY does nourish my hair and it does moisturise it, ive tried many expensive conditioners but nothing mounts up to this little beauty!! For the price u really cant go wrong. TRY if you want soft silky beautiful smelling hair. :D