L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this! I have long, blonde with highlights, fine, dry hair. This (and the deep conditioning Pantenes) is the only thing that leaves my hair super silky after rinsing & then allows me to comb my hair out in less than an hour with no tears... It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it feeling coated either. I don't love the smell, but am so happy with it overall that I can get past it. I bought it at Sally's for around $8. I will definitely buy this again.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I have long blonde hair which I blow dry and straighten on a daily basis, so I need something that can hide all the damage I'm doing to my hair... and this is the stuff that does it for me :P I don't use this on a daily basis though, maybe once or twice a week, but when I do use it, I can definately tell a *positive* difference in my hair! My only problem is that I live in a state with no Sally's :( So, when ever I'm on vacation, I make it a point to find a Sally's and I stock up! If you haven't tried this conditioner yet, you're missing out!

I love this conditioner but I prefer to buy Revlon Colorsilk Conditioner when I can find it-comparable product but slightly cheaper.

I buy this two tubes at a time. I adore this stuff. Conditions great, makes my hair feel wonderful. Smell is ok, consistency is perfect - really thick and luxurious. It leaves that great soft silky feeling when you rinse it out. Why do companies even bother making other conditioners with this out there? Total HG. Get it for $7 at Sally's.

There is something about this product that makes me keep it in my shower. I switch conditioners a lot looking for the HG product for dry, processed, frizzy hair. I always come back to this one when nothing else works. I wouldn't say it's the BEST, but you won't find me without it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I remember loving this conditioner when my mom got box hair color years ago. Now they sell it at Sally's in a tube. It makes my hair really soft and shiny, so for the price it's a pretty good conditioner. My only complaint is that I think it gives me scalp zits pretty bad. Still, it's very moisturizing and leaves my hair feeling great.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have very fine bleached blonde hair. Have had it for years. Every once in a while I get a hair up my butt to make it darker. This time I only wanted to do a couple shades lighter. Didn't work. I ended up using THREE color kits, then found my HG color (which I thought was discontinued) totally stripped my hair of ANY pigmentation, then put a color on top of that. Normally I would be bald by now. I've been using BedHead Dumb Blonde shampoo and conditioner (I use Feria conditioner when I'm really abusing my hair). I have had very minimal breakage and I know it's due to the shampoo/conditioners!!!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm in love with this stuff! I tried it for the first time on Sunday when I dyed my hair with Feria (see separate review) and used this afterwards. No conditioner has ever made my hair so silky, soft and smooth! And thanks to my not-so-great experience with Feria's haircolor, I was in Sally's on Monday to pick up some Shimmer Lights shampoo...and decided to pick up a tube of this conditioner too. After seeing how well it works, I can't imagine using anything else. It's less than $8, which is a lot less than salon brands.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

omg this product is horrendous!! For reference, I'm Asian and I have long black hair. My originally smooth and silky hair went totally blah and dry after just one use of Feria conditioner. The only reason I tried this was because I wanted to add some shine to my hair. But the next morning, I woke up to even worse hair, all frizzy at the ends - I had to put on leave-in conditioner to save my hair. I really wanted to love the product coz of all the rave reviews, but seriously, this just doesn't work for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Bought it at Sally's. I used it after my superclarifying shampoo. Oh my Lord. My wretchedly tangled hair that frizzes at the first sign of humidity is now supersoft, detangled, shiny, but not too weighty. Seriously awesome!