July 30, 2014 | 1932 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I've already bought this eyeliner twice. I LOVE it. I first tried it when I was looking for a black liner and a makeup guru friend recommended it. I was kind of turned off at first by the expensive price but man am I glad I tried it! It glides on like nothing else. Seriously. It's soo pigmented and creamy it's truly the blackest black you can get. I love this stuff, but I use it up really fast. My only problem with this eye liner is that it can tend to smudge. Especially on the bottom of your eye and if you put it in your water line. It smudges through out the day or if you touch your eyes at all so you need to bring a wet makeup wipe to clean it off sometimes. I still love this stuff though because there is nothing like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by stephventu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the richest black that I've ever come across. It applies effortlessly and opaque with the first swipe. Sadly, after two hours of wear this smudges with no mercy. I literally had raccoon eyes. I don't wear contacts, and I used this product on my waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay so I love the 24/7 liners and I don't have any problem with the other ones that I have, but for some reason perversion just doesn't work on me.
Yes it is a deep rich black, and it glides on just like the other 24/7 liners, BUT it smudges like crazy (even when I don't put it on the waterline) within 2 hours, giving me super dark raccoon eyes (thanks to the *blackness* of the pencil). I had really high expectations for it and am so disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was so exited to get this after reading all the reviews about it being the blackest black that ever was black... And it didn't quite live up to my expectations. It is the second UD 24/7 liner I've tried (the other being Ransom), and both of them have given me mixed results. It is super, ultra excessively black, and very soft and smooth, but it is easy to end up with too much on, so it smudges more than you want before it sets. After it sets it hasn't smudged on me. When I've worn it on my waterline I've found it mostly lasts, I'm still wearing some 8+ hours after putting it on, it's disappeared near my tear duct but 75% is still holding on and my eyes still look lined. BUT on my waterline it really irritates my eyes sometimes, which other liners don't do, so I don't reach for it as often as I thought I would. I also have found it annoying to sharpen, the colour is so soft it breaks off before you can get it really sharp (even after I've frozen it), and the wooden pencil is vey difficult to sharpen (and it sharpens into pointy bits of wood near the colour).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of, if not THE, blackest pencil liner I own. It is also the softest, but it is too soft. It transfers all over and smudges. It is not a great pencil to own if your eyes are sensitive. Since it is so soft and smudges and transfers so easily, it got in my eyes and burned. It made my eyes red and watery. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by arthasdk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have sensitive eyes or wear contact lenses then stay away from Perversion! I am a huge fan of the 24/7 liner pencils but this one transferred into my eyes and burned like crazy! I used it once and experienced extreme irritation. I returned it the next day and got a full refund. After all of the hype, I was extremely disappointed in Perversion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by thechain

The best black eyeliner ever.
This eyeliner, true to its name, will stay on all day. In fact, the only complaint I have is that it's often hard to remove at the end of the day.

The formula is creamy, and appears almost liquid-like when it's on your lids. It's easily smudged, perfect for a smokey eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by pkkatalina

I had been using Zero on my waterline and really had problems with it staying on.
Tested this on my wrist and saw how it was a more intense black and gave it a whirl. I like the way it looks on the waterline.
You can always try to "set" it by putting a little black eyeshadow powder over the top if it doesn't irritate your eyes.
Will report back on the wearability/longevity.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by theinflightradio

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, horrible horrible horrible. My normal go-to eyeliner is Stila's Smudgepot but as you might imagine, I was looking for something a bit more convenient. I tried on UD's 24/7 one day in stores and I loved how quickly/smoothly it went on. So, when my latest Stila dried up (another huge negative), I went out and picked up UD in Perversion. I will first say that the color is super rich and pigmented, that ultra black so many people strive for. Unfortunately, it had absolutely no staying power when it came to my small Asian eyes. Within an hour of application, my eyelids and lower waterline would be completely smeared with the color. Needless to say, the liner is going immediately back to the store and I'm going to swap it out with my usual Smudgepot instead. It's a hassle, but nothing has quite as much durability!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

Super dark black, which i loooooove, and very creamy which makes it easy to apply but it smudges like CRAZY!!! Now my skin is oily and my eyes do get watery but i want to look for something that can try and stay in place. This wasn't it.