September 20, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xodanielleee

I ran out of my favorite Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes, and decided to try something new. I've heard some good things about this eye liner and I usually like Urban Decay products, but this eyeliner was TERRIBLE. The pigmentation was great, I loved how dark it was. Now for the negatives... It smudged almost instantly, and the entire day my eyes were burning! now I look like a raccoon and my eyes are stinging. Definitely not worth the hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like everyone else is saying, this is super pigmented, blackest black, and very creamy. The texture is wonderful, but it does tend to smudge. I like it much better than Zero, though. As long as I use very little, like when I wiggle it into my lash line, I find it doesn't smudge much. A little goes a long way, but I couldn't use this in a more noticeable way without setting it with eyeshadow first. I don't think an eyeliner worth repurchasing should need to be set to last properly, IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So, I was in the market for a dark black eyeliner that didn't rub off right away, something that would last all day long and that was blacker than black....well FINALLY I found it...this liner is AWESOME!!! It is the best liner I have tried and I have no complaints. I have been using it for a month and it doesn't smear on me, it lasts all day long and I love how I can at the end of the day just wipe it off with a makeup remover wipe and it's gone. It is a bit pricey considering it's just a black pencil, but it is worth it. Give it a try! I am so happy that this liner lived up to the hype, I couldn't wait to buy it and try it and I am so happy that I LOVE it!!! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner, despite it's hype, sucks. I was very disappointed with this product because
1. it transfers to the bottom of my eyes
2. it doesn't last as long even if a primer
3. it smudges a lot and then stays at that smudged position (if that even makes sense).
I have monolids so I really thought this eyeliner would hold up, but it didn't. It smudges and transfers especially when I tightline my upper lash line. It immediately smudges to the bottom of my eye, making me look like a raccoon!
Very disappointed and a waste of money really... I really wanted to like it and I tried this eyeliner several times before writing this review.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by siminims

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chiming in with everyone else: super pigmented, creamy, the blackest black I have come across.
The smudging isn't the deal-breaker for me. No, the problem is my contact lenses. Sigh.
This pencil RUINED a brand new pair of lenses for me. It may not matter at all to people who wear daily disposable contacts, but I wear toric lenses (for astigmatism) and my lenses are mad pricey--in the $100 range--and I only get one pair per month. I tried every c/l solution I could, even the hydrogen peroxide based one that fizzes--NOTHING could remove the UD.
So, yeah, the staying power is great....just not where it SHOULD be.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I've already bought this eyeliner twice. I LOVE it. I first tried it when I was looking for a black liner and a makeup guru friend recommended it. I was kind of turned off at first by the expensive price but man am I glad I tried it! It glides on like nothing else. Seriously. It's soo pigmented and creamy it's truly the blackest black you can get. I love this stuff, but I use it up really fast. My only problem with this eye liner is that it can tend to smudge. Especially on the bottom of your eye and if you put it in your water line. It smudges through out the day or if you touch your eyes at all so you need to bring a wet makeup wipe to clean it off sometimes. I still love this stuff though because there is nothing like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by stephventu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the richest black that I've ever come across. It applies effortlessly and opaque with the first swipe. Sadly, after two hours of wear this smudges with no mercy. I literally had raccoon eyes. I don't wear contacts, and I used this product on my waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay so I love the 24/7 liners and I don't have any problem with the other ones that I have, but for some reason perversion just doesn't work on me.
Yes it is a deep rich black, and it glides on just like the other 24/7 liners, BUT it smudges like crazy (even when I don't put it on the waterline) within 2 hours, giving me super dark raccoon eyes (thanks to the *blackness* of the pencil). I had really high expectations for it and am so disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was so exited to get this after reading all the reviews about it being the blackest black that ever was black... And it didn't quite live up to my expectations. It is the second UD 24/7 liner I've tried (the other being Ransom), and both of them have given me mixed results. It is super, ultra excessively black, and very soft and smooth, but it is easy to end up with too much on, so it smudges more than you want before it sets. After it sets it hasn't smudged on me. When I've worn it on my waterline I've found it mostly lasts, I'm still wearing some 8+ hours after putting it on, it's disappeared near my tear duct but 75% is still holding on and my eyes still look lined. BUT on my waterline it really irritates my eyes sometimes, which other liners don't do, so I don't reach for it as often as I thought I would. I also have found it annoying to sharpen, the colour is so soft it breaks off before you can get it really sharp (even after I've frozen it), and the wooden pencil is vey difficult to sharpen (and it sharpens into pointy bits of wood near the colour).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by KGirl24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of, if not THE, blackest pencil liner I own. It is also the softest, but it is too soft. It transfers all over and smudges. It is not a great pencil to own if your eyes are sensitive. Since it is so soft and smudges and transfers so easily, it got in my eyes and burned. It made my eyes red and watery. I will not be repurchasing.