Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Dollface

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this blush! Its the perfect light pink color, very girly and cute!
You could layer it on for a more dramatic evening look, but for everyday this my favourite blush!
In terms of staying for 12 hours, I would agree. I put this on one day at 9am and didn't take my makeup off until 9pm, and it was still there on my cheeks looking perfect!
I bought this in Canada at Sephora so I ended up paying about $37 with taxes included, so it was a little expensive, but for the amount you get I would say its an alright price. Because I could see this lasting a whole year before I hit pan.
I would definitely buy this again!

I don't know that I would buy this again. Blush is just one of those things you don't have to spend money on to get a quality product. Colors are great, they last, apply well. But I just can't get over the price. Hard Candy or Milani are just as good as these for way less money. NYX and Avon blushes are nice too. Even Ulta is good. I have also learned that sublty different shades of pinks, mauves, or peaches don't translate on my skin. A pink is a pink is a pink. I don't need five different shades of peach because it doesn't matter once applied. Of the more expensive blushes, I would take this over Nars any day, though.

I personally adore this matte baby pink blush, and I wear it almost everyday! I love matte blushes the most, and it looks incredibly natural on me (I have fair skin with pink undertones). I can also build it up for a more intense "going-out" look. Even though it's pricey at $25, I will repurchase and possibly try other matte blushes from Tarte.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this blush after wearing NARS Orgasm for years and years and suddenly just craving a change. After swatching all of the Amazonian Clay blushes at Ulta, I chose this one. I really, really love it. It is a nice, light pink. I have a more olive-y undertone to my skin, so I do have to apply this a little heavier than someone who is paler in complexion, but once on it makes me look very naturally flushed, not "made-up" at all. I have found that it does fade a bit faster than 12 hours...it lasts closer to 8 hours on my skin, but it does not emphasize my pores, keeps my skin nice and fresh (and non-oily) and I have not experienced any breakouts from this product at all. I might try a bit of a brighter pink next time, perhaps once summer rolls around and I have some more color to my skin, as I am afraid Dollface is pretty light and I'd really have to pack it on to get it to show up; otherwise, this is a great blush.

I like this blush but don't love it. For some reason, it warms up too much on me. It looks less like a true pink on me and more red. I've tried this blush on several other people and it is an absolutely gorgeous pink. It's a shame it doesn't look as nice on me. The pigmentation is wonderful despite the texture being on the hard side. It's extremely long lasting.

Overall, I don't reach for this as much as I wish I did.

LOVE this, formula is amazing and goes on so smoothly, I`ll be buying more tarte blushes for sure!! The color is very subtle, great for every day. I saw some reviews saying this broke them out, I`m really hoping that dosen`t happen to me (will update if it does)! Also the packaging is really cute, easy to open and has a nice mirror.

Good blush, good pigmentation, but at the end of the day its just another blush I don't find myself reaching for this a lot though, and its not HG for me so thats why I gave it 3 lippies

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I like this blush. Packaging is great but I think Nars blushes somehow look more natural when applied. This blush is a very nice pink, but with some purple in it that doesn't go well with warm skin tones. I will keep looking for the perfect pink blush.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a matte blush, described by Tarte as "light pink." I LOVE cool candy pink shades like Nars Angelika, and thought that this would be similar. The shade is actually not quite as bright, and leans a little towards the mauvey-pink spectrum. Pigment is good, but nothing to call home about. There's nothing bad about a blush that isn't hyperpigmented, since it becomes easier to apply and blend. You can definitely smell the clay in this one - weird, but it totally makes sense. On my NC20 winter skin, this looks very natural and subtle. Almost invisible, but still brightens my complexion. It's undoubtedly nice, but really nothing special.

Now...about the whole 12-hour thing....no way. I put this on over foundation at 8AM in the morning, and it was completely gone by lunch. I feel like if a brand advertises a long-wearing blush, it should at least wear for half the stated time. The fading was just too disappointing for me to buy this again, especially considering that it's so expensive ($25 vs Nars at $28).

A quibbling complaint, but the packaging on these is sort of cheap. There's a nice and big mirror on the inside of the compact, but the plastic just feels flimsy, and it's made of that weird shimmery plastic that reminds me of McDonald's Happy Meal toys. It doesn't affect the usage, but I don't feel like a glamazon taking this out for touchups. And touchups are inevitable.

I bought this in a mini kit w/Tarte Park Ave Princess, so it was well worth the money to use as a travel blush...but nothing more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This sheer pink blush gives me a nice glow on my light to medium skin tone. I apply it with a light hand so the color may not last twelve hours on me but that's okay. It goes on pretty smoothly too.