December 18, 2014 | 1021 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this. I have had it for 10 months and used it every night and I still have about 1/5 of the container left! Makes my skin soft and glowy. I have very sensitive skin and most stuff either burns my skin or my eyes and this never does! I also love the price. I will for sure repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:06:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBrown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love!! I got this product because of its great reviews and was not disappointed. SO much moisturizer for such a great price, especially since a little goes a long way! I've used it every morning and night for around 10 days, and it looks like I haven't even touched it yet! It has a very thin, watery consistency which I was skeptical about at first, but it makes the product absorb right into your skin and start working instantly. It's a light, gentle formula which is perfect for my sensitive skin, and the results are highly noticeable. The smell is kind of a chemically one, but it's relaxing-- like a spa smell. Definitely will repurchase (if I ever finish this jar!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by JB1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and can already tell a difference in the smoothness of my skin. And at this price point and this much product it will last a long while. I've never been a huge fan of St. Ives because it has always left my skin feeling greasy, but this soaks into my skin really well and quickly. Perfect for dry to normal skin, I would be cautious if I had oily skin, this product does contain some oils.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by xYvettex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It made my skin crazy itchy and break out. Wasn't moisturizing enough and It contains mineral oil which is a Xenohormones leadS to today's hormone imbalances. ... solvents, plastics, cosmetics, and soaps made with petrochemical based emulsifiers – a.k.a. mineral oil also comes in a jar which is a big hygiene no no.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by maybom

I bought this moisturizer based on the many great MUA reviews and unfortunately, I cannot share the enthusiasm. I bought the tube version and I do agree that there's a lot of product for a great price, absorbs quickly, and you can buy it anywhere. The scent didn't bother me and it wasn't greasy but I found my face felt tight after using it and it's not moisturizing enough for me, even on my mainly oily face. I've been using it every night for 6 months and it hasn't made an iota of difference on my fine lines but I've now found a new use for it by mixing it with my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Skin Protectant (which I really like) which makes the 8 Hour cream easier to slather onto my face. This St. Ives moisturizer is very average and ho-hum.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by shengqix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thing is sooo huge! It literally will last me forever. I've always been a fan of st ive's products because they are so cheap, have such good quality, and are very natural. this product of course is not an exception. it has a faint floral scent, it absorbs sooo quickly into the skin, leaving the skin very dewy. however, it makes my skin very oily if i put too much. and honestly it doesn't do anything, it just moisturizes. but i love how it is so natural and it doesn't break me out

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by LadyLaurel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dr Oz says this is all you need! I absolutely love it! It goes on so smooth and sinks right in. It's a real treat before you go to bed!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start out at first, St Ives is overall a effective and amazing skin care brand. Their products do a amazing job for my skin and they are very affordable! A lot of consumers say that their products are harsh and do nothing. Well, let me say this to you, for example their Apricot Scrub is only harsh and dangerous to your skin if you make it. The Apricot Scrub is a physical exfoliant, which means YOU have to do the job to be careful, yet effective if you want beautiful skin. As for say the Salicylic acid in the Blemish Control face scrub, as a acid it does it's job to chemically exfoliate the skin and reach deep down to the pores to deeply clean. Now that is said, I would definitely recommend this product for someone who is seeking a effective and cheap facial moisturizer. This product is a great moisturizer, for me personally. Now, remember everyone has different skin so this product may and may not work for you. But that doesn't mean it isn't good. I have very oily skin and this moisturizer did it's job good and deeply moisturized but it made my skin a bit too oily. I will repurchase this again and I do recommend. Good luck!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by kamiekirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I seem to come back to this product everytime. After using The Balm's TimeBalm skincare line, my skin was left worse than it has ever been. I broke out severely all over, even in places I've never had issues. The only moisturizer that hasn't broken me out or caused issues is St. Ives.

I see others complain all the time about jar packaging, but I don't see any problems with it. Obviously, if you just cleansed your face, your hands are clean. Furthermore, the preservatives in the product prevent bacteria growth.

The price is also absolutely unbeatable, so if it doesn't work for you, it makes a great body moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My mother recently purchased this facial moisturizer and I gave it a try. The next day I went out and bought my own 10 oz. jar for like, $5 at Walmart. What a deal!!

I have fairly normal skin, a little on the sensitive side. This moisturizer really does moisturize! It leaves my skin soft and supple. I have no complaints.

I will most definitely be repurchasing when my jar runs empty.