April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 4:55:00 AM More reviews by NairbRey

The best moisturizer I have ever use!! its cheap, works like a charm, does not make me break out, good under my bare minerals makeup, Im only 22 and take good care of my skin and If the anti aging in this is good or not I do not know, but Ive been reading here it does work for that as well so thats a plus too. Really loving it Im going through my third jar... it long lasting I bought 2 jars cause Im afraid they might run out

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by MConnolly29

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great moisturizer. Its not too thick and not greasy at all, but it keeps my skin hydrated all day long. Super cheap for a big container. I even use this in the winter and my skin does flake. great product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xoxambergurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I initially hear about this from Dr. Oz and figured I'd give it a try since it was so cheap. I have combination skin and typically get a little oily around my nose, chin, cheeks and forehead (T-zone). I have been using this for about a month and I actually really like it. I like how it soaks into my skin in a matter of seconds and never feels greasy, nor does it leave a residue. I feel that over the past month it has really made a difference in the softness of my skin and overall it just feels good. When I first started using it, it did give me a tiny break out on my face but it hasn't ever since that first time. I typically apply it only at night all over my face and on my neck. I feel like my skin overall feels soft and has more of a glowing appearance. The only downfall I could find about this is that since there is so much product in such a huge jar, it's not ideal, hygienically speaking, having to repeatedly dip your fingers into the jar. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by annarasumanara

I've got combination skin, so this was a lifesaver! I was using Cetaphil's moisturizer before this and found it a bit too greasy for me. St. Ives Timeless Skin has really made my skin feel ( and look!) amazing. It's a lightweight moisturizer that my skin sucked in quickly without leaving a shiny residue afterwords like many other had before. It's not expensive either, being around 4.84 at my local Walmart. I only need to dab a little on, and it comes in a pretty big container which will probably last me a few months before I'll need to buy another. Will definitely be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG moisturizer right here. I use this at night on my face, and it's simply amazing. I was skeptical when I saw it listed on a blogger's must-have list, but I bought it when I saw it on impulse at a Sears Grand. I haven't seen it at a Target or anywhere else though.

This moisturizer is really thick but my combination skin drinks it up. I was having a problem with dry spots before I started using this, and they're really improving the longer I use it (which has been about a month now). I also like to use it on ashy elbows, dry feet, pretty much anywhere I need it. It was especially great while my newest tattoo was healing on my back!

My only gripe is that I wish it came in a pump. It comes in a big round container with a lid that screws off, which isn't the most sanitary for something I use every day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

Best boisturizer everrrr for combo-oily skin types. It's in between a gel and creme texture, so it's very lightweight and does not feel greasy on the skin at all. It absorbs into my skin very quickly and leaves it feelings pleasantly hydrated. I do, however, need to put a bit extra on areas of my face that I do tend to get a bit more dry (my forehead and around my areas), but the great thing about this moisturizer is that even if you put a second layer of moisturizer, it does NOT leave any sort of oily/greasy film on your face. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Bisquit85

Well I read somewhere that Dr. Oz says this is the best moisturizer on the market and naturally since everything he says might as well be bible I had to see for myself. So I ran out to the dreaded Walmart who had it for about $4.84 which was awesome considering how much I pay for my prized Olay. I tried it as soon as I got home after washing my face of course and I'm happy to say this stuff is awesome especially considering how much you get for the price. A little bit really goes a long way with no left over greasy shine on my face. I've had a dry patch around my chin for a few weeks and it cleared up in about 2 uses. Now some reviews I've read have said how pleasant the smell was and I have to disagree slightly, although I wouldn't say it stinks or anything it could be improved upon. Dr. Oz was once again not leading us a stray this stuff is the bomb.com....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin is very sensitive & a lot of products break me out or irritate me. This hasn't done either & it moisturizes decently. I will say that its not my favorite. It doesn't moisturize as well as others nor does it make the skin look better after using for a while
For the shockingly low price & huge amount you get this moisturizer is great for a girl on a budget or someone who just needs a simple non greasy moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by SC2493

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim after reading so many positive reviews online. Well, I am happy to report that it lives up to its hype. I have very dry skin right now, and I needed something that would keep my face moisturized all day. This moisturizer makes my skin feel incredibly smooth, and it goes on light which is a huge plus because I hate the feel of greasy creams. It has a very pleasant scent and a little bit of this product goes a long way. It's going to be a while before I have to purchase a new one. Also, the price is great for people on a budget. If you have dry skin and are looking for a light + hydrating moisturizer that is affordable, I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by killerkells

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this moisturizer! It's very light and not greasy. Even though it's "light" it keeps my dry areas well-moisturized and doesn't make my oily areas shiny. It makes my skin SO soft. It hasn't done anything for my fine lines so far, which I why I took off a lippie.