April 16, 2014 | 1405 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 2:21:00 AM More reviews by LaFif

PLEASE....Waterproof this is NOT!!! $22 for what? This is worse than any $5 truly waterproof drugstore pencil liner. I put this on and immediately it looked smeared....one hour later I looked like a raccoon...

I lightly splashed my face with water - I took a white paper towel and lightly blotted my face and then my eyes...what remained on my eyes came off...

I've been wearing makeup for as long as most of you young ladies are old...I've had my share of makeup and this is in the Wet n Wild category!

this stuff is going back!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2006 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Carm57

Of course you can't sharpen it, it's not a pencil! It's in a swivel thing that you twist up. I've been using this for years, and I never had a problem using the swivel tip. It's the best eye liner I've ever used, and I've used hundreds, believe me! Stays put no matter what. Doesn't smudge off, cry off, not even sleep off, this product stays put. I still occasionally try other liners just because of the high price factor, but I still come back to this. It's simply the best.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2006 10:20:00 PM More reviews by pigface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This looks so nice- I like the package, the pencil design, the smudgy thing on the end... But the product itself f**king sucks. I can't sharpen it because it breaks off in the sharpener, it's not waterpreoof, and it does not stay on. Plus, it was really, really expensive as far as eyeliners go. Bad, bad, bad... ) :

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on ebay which didn't come with the smudger end. The packaging sucks cause the pencil doesn't twist down. But I like the quality of the eyeliner cause it goes on smoothly and the black I got was nice. But I prefer the revlon colorstay one to this. UPDATE** I've been using this for more than week and find it ain't waterproof! I had some really mild tears today and my entire eyes were smeared with the black liner cause that was all I wore on my eyes today. Shame on Lancome!! Dropping this from 4 to 1.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by burningembers20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product...in a word...SUCKS. Firstly, it smudges like crazy. An hour after applying, I have racoon eyes. Secondly, it is not waterproof at all. Thirdly, the mechanical pencil thing stopped working long before I had finished the product.

What a waste of money!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by fme143

I have this eyeliner in Noir and love it. It's not my HG as far as black eyeliners go because it doesn't appear jet black and also isn't very waterproof. However, the staying power is very good under normal conditions and it goes on very smoothly without tugging. I would give Le Stylo 5 lippies if it had the staying power of Revlon Colorstay eyeliner, but retained its super soft, rich texture.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by keavy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i thought this would actually stay on,and after hearing such great reviews i tried it. I ended up very disappointed and cost me another trip back to the mall to return it ! waterproof my A$$ ! this quickly faded away and smudged all day. i though maybe if i let it dry for a while,with my eyes closed-then it'll set and won't smudge....nope smudged like crazy and rubbed off !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2005 6:54:00 PM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these Le Stylo eyeliners. They seriously last all day on my eyes...even the lower lashline. I have Prune, Cafe, Bronze, and Minuit--all gorgeous colors that go on evenly and smoothly with rich, deep pigment and no skipping, smudging, or tiny bits of pieces flaking off. I also really love that smudger end because I always smudge eyeliner on the outer 1/3 of my lower lashline to define the eyes more. It's perfect for this purpose! It certainly is pricy, but the quality is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2005 4:36:00 AM More reviews by lilan6el36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product from Lancome. I was always in search of the perfect eyeliner because i love that smoky eye look and i stumbled upon this when i was in the mall. i love it. i have used this for oh, gosh, a year or a year and half now, and i still haven't run out and i use it almost every time i go out. it is the perfect eyeliner. it goes on smooth and i onlee have to line my eyes once and it is enough. onlee problem is because i have small asian eyes, it does get a lil smudged at the end of the nite. but other than that i love it. i will definitely buy it again when i ran out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 3:01:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst eyeliner Iíve tried, itís worse than the cheap ones Iíve purchased at the drugstore. The consistency is waxy like crayons and does not glide on smoothly when youíre trying to line your eyes. Iíve tried warming the liner tip with my fingers and heating it with a hairdryer before using it, but the application process doesnít improve much. Although it is waterproof, it smudges horribly on me. Donít waste your money on this, the MAC Powerpoint pencils are much better and theyíre also waterproof.