September 19, 2014 | 1787 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There aren't very many HG products out there for me, but this has got to be one of them!!!

Having the oily skin that I do, my blush tends to fade as my cheeks get oily throughout the day. NOT WITH THIS!!!! The color does not fade one bit, and keeps my cheeks looking naturally matte all day.

Tipsy is a color to die for! A beautiful matte coral. It's very natural looking but when built up looks amazing as well. I have many blushes, I almost talked myself out of this because of that. I kind have wished that I wouldn't have discovered this because now I want a few more colors.

I can see me using this a lot this summer. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by noeliat

LOVE this color! My first Tarte product was their cheek stains but I got bored with the color I purchased and thought that a coral color would suit my skintone better (NC44). I found someone's blog and they had posted up Tarte's new line of Amazonian clay blushes with various swatches and I immediately fell in love with Tipsy. I went to Sephora the following day and quickly tried it on, saw that it looked PERFECT with just a small dab of color, and grabbed the last one they had!

I walked by the MAC counter later on and the SA asked me what color I was wearing cuz he thought my blush looked really pretty! I also get compliments about the color from friends and coworkers ... Guess I found my HG blush :)

A week later I went into Sephora and Tipsy was STILL sold out! Grab it while you can!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow. Most amazing blush I've every tried (and I'm one of those blush addicts). This works for all skin types but oily skin girls YOU MUST GET THIS. I get very oily throughout the day which makes me look gross but this keeps my cheeks matte and healthy looking. I'm planning to buy tarte's finishing powder with amazonian clay too. The color payoff is amazing also and gives me a flush look. I'm planning to buy more colors.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by sactonina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE, people. It IS the shade of Tipsy! Just in a matte version. The compact is so cute, too, in the exact shade of the Tipsy Stain packaging.

Okay, I am excited about these. I am def. getting more. This baby really is a true MATTE blush but it does not look flat on the skin, and I appreciate that. Sometimes you just need a good matte blush in a bright popping shade. This one IS surprisingly long-wearing, as well, for a powder blush. Try layering it over Tipsy stain after it sets for a minute. Good job, Tarte! I will try another color soon.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No