November 28, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in 'Hydrate' because of all the hype, and the only thing I like about it is the packaging. The colours are nice! But I have noticed my lips have become more dry and chapped after I started using this... Pretty weird since they're called 'Baby Lips' and the version I bought is called 'Hydrate'...

The smell is nice, the packaging is nice, but that's about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by makeupmixer

Picked this up in both "Peach Kiss" and "Pink Punch", both the tinted versions.
"Peach Kiss" disappointed me a bit - the color is not very peachy (much more brown-toned) and just looks sheer on the lips. And then it's got so much shimmer in there you can actually feel it on your lips, which is always annoying! It does moisture and makes you look like you're wearing a gloss, and I do find myself reaching for it.
I am much more happy with the "Pink Punch" which I think adds the perfect hint of color for fresh looking lips - and it feels nicer on your lips as well!
Think I will have to try out the SPF versions.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product IS NOT MOISTURIZING WHATSOEVER! And mine also melted in the car when I left it there overnight. I will go back to my eos lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Lilybet05

I don't think I even like the product THAT much but I've always had a thing for baby lips. Maybe it's because it's cheap or maybe it's Maybelline (haha) I just go straight too it when I lose my old lip balm. Some of the flavours I have to say are disgusting. I could only put up with the cherry flavour about 20 minutes before I wiped it off and used flavourless Chapstick instead. The consistency of the product isn't that fab either. I mean it moisturises your lips, but it moisturises them too much, where I get a gloopy layer of lip balm on my lips. It also makes my lips very glossy so while I'm at school I get people asking if I'm wearing lipgloss (no makeup at school policy) I honestly would just try it out for yourself if I were you. It's only $3 I'm sure everyone's opinions are different.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by NETGEAR

I love the smell of them, but it makes my lips feel very oily. Oily for a long time too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Marshatablewood

Lots of people think this product is overrated but it is honestly so worth it, it makes my lips feel hydrated and i have three of it, the quenched which has spf and gives my lips the total protection and

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by anyasreviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

These products are hyped about all the time but they're not as good as everyone says. I do like them and I have quite a lot, seven to be specific. I love the scents and packaging but the tinted ones I wouldn't recommend. The ones without colour in them are the best! -Anyasreviews

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by monka191

In my opinion nivea has better lip treatments. I like the smell of maybelline lip treatments but they dnt work or hydrate as well as nivea does. Maybe its my personal choice. .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by csmithsps

I bought this in the Peach Kiss and I absolutely LOVE it! I love how it just glides on and it feels moisturizing. I'm not a huge fan of color on my lips and it gives me just the right amount of color. I definitely plan on going back to Walmart and getting some other colors. The price was great since I'm such a frugal person and I can't bring myself to spend more than $5 on lipstick. If you are looking for something moisturizing or light color this should be your go to product. Also to Moms who have teen daughters that you don't want wearing makeup or are teaching them to wear makeup this will be perfect for them!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Jesxicalee

This product is the best product ever... I have the red one, it's moisturising, smooth, and amazing colour! I'm on my 3rd one already! The only thing I will say is if you open and close the lid lots of times like I do (everyday at least 10 times) it wears out so the lid becomes slightly looser but this product is definitely the best product I have ever bought ;) x