Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/3/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love carrying these around with me or just using them as a quick way to make my lips pop. They feel very comfortable, although I don't think they make my lips softer over time like they claim. Because they are so slick, they don't last more than a few hours on my lips, but I have some of the brighter colors that came out in the limited edition pink collection, and those actually leave a stain. They're just a great tinted lip balm!

on 1/27/2015 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i tried to use this when the weather was not so cold. i thought i was like all the other lip balms but it turned out that it wasn't. i didn't have high expectations. i just wanted it to.. you know give a little bit of moisture however it absolutely did nothing. it smells good though.

on 1/26/2015 4:53:00 PM

I picked a bright pink shade and it looks lovely in, not bright at all, but soft and pink and lovely. I may have Christian Dior lipsticks, but I use and love this just as often.

on 1/26/2015 12:41:00 AM

I am inlove w/ this!!!

on 1/25/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I recently brought this and I would defiantly buy it again, I have the plain hydrate one and it really does do what it says on the tin. It hydrates the lips and leaves them feeling constantly smooth. Im defiantly going to try the other colours and see how they work out.

on 1/23/2015 2:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I would never expect this product to revive severely dry/cracked lips, but I did hope it would make them smoother. Like baby lips, perhaps? All it did was dry them out to the point where I had to use medicated lip balm to heal them. Worthless product, for me. I did like the hint of color and shimmer. Too bad it dried me out so badly.

on 1/23/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

These are cute little lip balms with sweet smells and light tints of color. I really like them, but my lips are far too dry to use them as a lip balm. I bought several of them because they are really cheap. I am going to use them up, but I doubt I'll repurchase.

I use a moisturizing lip balm (made by another brand), and I put the Baby Lips on top for a little color. If I use these lip balms by themselves, I end up with dry, flakey lips.

If you have slightly dry lips, these would work fine. If you have really dry or chapped lips, the Baby Lips probably won't be moisturizing enough.

on 1/23/2015 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cute little product from Maybelline. It's difficult to review a lip balm as there's little for it to do really except for moisturise your lips. If you consistently apply it, you will have soft lips, guaranteed. I like the smell too, as it's not overpowering like so many balms I've tried. Packaging is simple yet effective and to be honest I quite prefered the old packaging to the new plastic tops. Only a minor critique, but otherwise a great lip balm.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love these! They're great if you want some moisture and a hint of natural color. You can definitely see the pigment on the lips, but it still looks very light and natural. I have the shades Peach Kiss, Coral Crush, Peppermint (clear), Pink Punch, Mirrored Mauve (crystal), Berry Bomb, and Cherry Me (the most pigmented). I especially love Peach Kiss, as I use it on a daily basis. They don't last 8 hours, but I believe that was expected as they're just a balm. The packaging is adorable too! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a natural, moisturizing, day time lippie.

cheap and cute, nice colors and good hydration. the only down side is theu don't last long, and fade away.

Popular Lip Treatments