Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 12/16/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive and mid-quality. Not great and not horrible - but they do contain petrolatum (bad). I like the "crystal" version that has a bit of sparkle. for $2.99 it's just fine and even my 10 y.o. DD can wear them.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

moisturizng for a while but it doesnt last long

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The lip balms are adorable, smell wonderful, and the tinted ones have fun color, but they don't have the staying power they claim. I tend to have very dry lips so I often use coconut oil and/or vaseline which can last forever. Sadly these were just so light and the cream so soft that I had to re-apply about every hour. They did make my lips nice and smooth, but I would be nearly done with a tube in about 5 days and I don't have the money to be buying a 4 dollar lip balm every week because I'm a poor college student! I bought the Quenched and Cherry Me so that's what this is based on, and although I wasn't totally impressed with it, I will probably give the Dr. Rescue version a try.

on 12/8/2014 11:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I had heard so many good things about this balm, I had to try it. I'm not really into lipstick or any kind of heavy, gunky gloss, so I usually opt for a super light and sheer gloss or a balm. This stuff looks really cute, it smells nice, and really adds a lot of shine (almost too much!), but it dries my lips out soooo bad! They actually get so dried out that they even crack and peel. Vaseline overnight is the only way to bring them back from the loss of moisture. It's almost painful they dry out so bad. I threw it away so I'd stop convincing myself to try it just one more time whenever I was in a pinch.

on 12/6/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

These are so cute. Wal mart has limited edition ones, i bought ruby sparkle. Its red with little shimmers. They also had one called pink quartz. The ruby has a minty scent to it but I did not detect no tingle. I have almost all the regular ones. I think these leave your lips moisturized, as the name implies. Definitely more fun than chapstick. I want them all. A cheap little pick me up.😄

on 12/6/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lip balm makes my lips soft and gives them plenty of moisture and I don't have dry lips since I've been using this product def recommend if you need moisture on your lips

on 12/4/2014 9:17:00 AM

Love this product, totally recommend it for sensitive lips!! Some colors are really strong but perfect 💕

on 11/29/2014 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought Baby Lips a couple years ago when the hype was huge. I tried it (I have extremely dry lips and I live in a very cold/dry area) and it didn't do anything; which isn't surprising considering the fact that barely I have tried works to treat my dry chapped lips.
They smell really good, though! I know that they work well for alot of people, but they just don't seem to work for me personally. There wasn't too muc colour payoff but it is meant to be sheer. I did find, however, that the medicated Baby Lips worked a bit better.

on 11/29/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have the Baby Lips Cherry Me.
As a balm, this is very soft and moisturising for my lips. It's not super hydrating like some brands, but it certainly does a good job and I like the feeling of it on my lips. The texture is very soft and it fits the name "Baby Lips" well. I'd say it only lasts a maximum of 2 hours however which is a shame as the product has claimed to last up to 8 hours.
I really love the cherry smell of this product, it's super fruity and cute. The balm leaves a slight pinkish tint to your lips which is great if you're going for a natural rosy kind of look and I think it has an effect of plumpness on my lips.
My favourite thing about this product is probably the packaging. The bright colours are very appealing and eye catching, I think it's definitely more so a product to appeal to teenagers. The size is nice to keep in a small bag to take around with you, and you get a very decent amount of product too.
I do like this however I'm not sure if I would buy it again as there is better things out there for less money.

on 11/29/2014 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What can I say...it has a cute packaging and the color is nice, but the quality of the balm itself is crappy. It doesn't stay long and it even dries out my lips, plus it is a little bit too shiny for my taste. Wouldn't repurchase

Popular Lip Treatments