Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I pretty much love and use all the colors in this palette, I especially love that green eyelid color. It's so beautiful. The pigmentation with these is pretty good and with a good base they will last a good while. The thing I don't like is the packaging. It is so hard for me to open for some reason. But I got it for about $3 so it's pretty much worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this palette. The shadows are pigmented and buttery. I haven't really used the green side because I'm more into neutrals but they're all nice shadows. I wish there was a matte brown, then it would be a perfect travel palette. You really can't go wrong with wet n wild shadows.

on 9/14/2013 6:35:00 PM

This product features beautiful, creamy, metallic but wearable shades for an unbelievable price. As far as the individual shades go, Number 5 is actually not a silver, but a taupe. Number 4 is so incredibly pigmented and dark and creaseproof that I use it as a liner everyday. The only thing disapointing about this pallette is shade Number 1. It must have a completely different formula than the others because it is crumbly and unpigmented with some fallout and just to glittery to be wearable.

on 9/5/2013 6:38:00 PM

This is a great value for the cost. The colors are very shimmery and I get more use (surprisingly!) out of the left side. I love the orange lid shade and the brown crease and definer shades. Great everyday shimmer looks, very easy to blend.

on 9/3/2013 6:25:00 PM

7 out of 8 colors were either too glittery, too dark and runny or just plain meh on me. The one color I absolutely love and use either alone or as an accent color on the lid, is the surprise of the bunch. I love the peachy gold shimmer one! It is shown as color number 2 in the attached photo. I usually cannot stand goldy bronzy e./s on me but this one is really flattering on my nc25 skintone and I use it alone on lid or to actually tone down other darker colors but add some pretty on my lid. It is so, so gorgeous. I use that so much I just came home with the palette again because I hit pan on it my custom palette. I kept one or 2 of the other ones but don't use them so much. The darker ones just look garish on me and I cannot figure out how to keep them from migrating into the rest of my eyelid so I tossed them. ( and will toss them again out of my palette once I depot this lovely peachy gold one) So I love one of them and do not love 7 of them., Hard to rate since I did rebuy it HTH

on 8/26/2013 4:03:00 AM

Pros

1) Cheap
2) Most of the colors are very VERY pigmented
3) Easy to use
4) Easy to find
5) Color are pretty

Cons

Crumbly
Includes Parabens

Overall, I like this product. The parabens part is a con for me cuz I'm the careful kind. Most people don't care, but i did my research and I like to avoid parabens as much as possible.
Hope I helped you out:)

on 8/26/2013 12:17:00 AM

Everyone should have this palette. Great neutrals, amazing pigmentation, super creamy shadows. And you cannot beat the price!

on 8/24/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette has gorgeous pigmented colors! The left side is perfect for everyday and I would completely recommend it to anyone!

on 8/23/2013 4:40:00 PM

I love this so much. All of the colors are so richly pigmented, even better than a lot of high end shadows. My only problem is the last color in the first row. It looks like a beautiful rich reddish brown but it comes off so ashy, it looks black. I also wish they would come out with more palettes to choose from.

on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I use it every day! I only use the left side which is the brown shadows but I love it! I definitely recommend it!(:

Video Reviews & Tutorials